whats occurring?

DeletedUser

Pretty sure anyone can comment if they wish so that point is void.

DeletedUser

what is the difference between norm worlds and hero worlds.....and what skill sets need to be perfected to play in a more elite world?

DeletedUser28371

I gave up on the forum :) IT SUCKS!!! :) You must be in the boring side of Belle,where I am is getting very interesting now,lots of EN 1&2 inactives to conquer :p

YOu call this interesting. How about us taking cites from you guys and having grand fun war. Fact that all you guys really get anywhere is attacking our inactives and taking them is making this world boring. Because no wars are fought just you going for our inactive and we taking them because we cant war with you because you guys think inactive will make your stats look better. Your getting cheap way into our area is sad. I have never seen any other alliance constantly going after inactives.

there are few exceptions to this like bruizer.

this is why we have no respect for you i have been in many worlds and never heard of a alliance that just takes thers enemies inactives its sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

Styx the mighty (small) Ghost hunters and inactive slayers

DeletedUser

We just took a bunch of cities from Vort. Was he inactive? He casted spells, went into VM and is the only player listed on your alliance page.

This world is boring cause it never matured. Our ocean 45 still hasnt filled up. Out of the 9 core oceans, I believe only 55 has fully filled. That gives EN/O a major advantage is the fact they can conquer in all directions. Plus EN/O had cities throughout 45 all the way to the rim. We have cleared many of them out, most JR's cities and he's still playing.

This is a hero world which means this isnt players 1st world. Building units all week for a few hours of fun get old. Ive been playing 2 1/2 years and many times Ive wanted to quit. I play for the players as the game itself is stale and boring. Some players quit cause they are attacked too much and dont have the time. Some players quit early because they dont want to push resources around all day such as the Pink Death reps stated at the beginning of the game. To say players are quitting because one alliance is taking inactives is just bull poopy.

Focus on why your players could careless about your well being and ditch you like a bad habit. Couldnt they easily stick it out for 2 days while they give their cities to their teammates? You have over 70 players so city slots is not an issue. Sounds like your leaders arent addressing these issues causing you want to lash out at someone. Or maybe its lazy membership relying on leaders to organize a quick inactive OP. Either way you guys are dropping the ball, the solution is easy, especially for the 2 biggest alliances with the most firepower.

As I said before, why focus exclusively on active cities when your victim can replace his losses with 2-3 EN's plethora of inactives without much or any losses. Its stupid. We have taken active cities and we've caused players to quit or go into VM, but at the end of the day city is a city.

Inactives can be fun too. When we see 2000 BIs in an inactive city, we dont attack by sea. We revolt by land or air and support it too. The cat and mouse game has more variables than an active city. Both sides are blind and timing is everything. You guys want to cry foul, but all I can say is Play better and adapt to the situation.

As to gunnellator and lorabella- Practice what you preach. Between you two, you have 50 conquers....all inactives except one...

images

DeletedUser28371

That is not true i have plenty of conquers but as you said you find it fun to go after inactive. You know how many people would disagree with you on that factor. READ it again, It says only reason we have to go get inactive is because you guys save slots just for them as soon as they turn you go for them. Yes you got head start on vort we cant sit here fight how they where green and just ditched us kinda like tut did to you guys. Only he probably wasn't green and i hope its not for hospital reason. It doesnt matter what i was saying you guys constantly going for inactive is making this world dull. This world was alive and active then started to go as members started giving up and we forced to take them with slots instead of attack you guys. a week ago we proved that once the inactives are gone we could take some of your cities back taking quite a few from some of your members and one limb just going into vmode like he always runs too.

whats funny is i have seen your alliance like 5 times take a ghost at 565 or lower when we didnt have many inactive for them to go for. dont preach about members you have just as many as we do and i dont see all of them going for inactive i see the conquered always delete account, ghost or someone from inside your 4 big alliances. Or someone who has no alliance. Atlease we go for your actives when we can and create bit of fun. Theres nothing like that feeling waiting to see if your going to make it or be sniped on active player

taking the easy road is boring. Its like someone saying oh look dude just put money in his pocket. Not all of us go over there and beat him up take his money. We dont take the easy way we work our tails off.

DeletedUser

The world isn't boring because people chasing inactives, as Sgt Slaughter said their is a fun side to it as both alliances are going in blind and it is a game of cat and mouse.

The boring part is that basically all of the top 12, except one alliance, are all pact to at least 3 other alliances in the top 12. Where is the fun in that? It's the old argument of pacting your way to winning a world but it's true. The world is boring because alliances have 3 or 4 different branches or 3 or 4 different pacts, most of which are turtles. And don't even get me started on turtles.

DeletedUser

Mesomike,some of the alliances are just branches.How can you pact with the ,say STYX and same time not pact with -STYX-?
STYX has just 2 pacts,with NORSE and LEGACY.
And their branches.
That makes two pacts?Not three(at least you said).

SGT,please do not waste your time with LOL BELLA.
less then 3 weeks ago we took 9 cities from them,all from active players,yet she continue to reiterate the same.Just a broken hi-fi with the same cd,nothing else:D

DeletedUser

Yeah and branches are bad enough, regardless whether you have a branch or not it still counts as a pact.
So on your pact overview in the alliance tab it will say you are pact with -Styx-, Norse and Legacy and I predict more to be honest. A branch is a branch, but it still counts as a pact.

DeletedUser

As mesomike said its in your allaince pact overview, To me this means Styx are pacted with 5 alliances, maybe more. Branches or not they are still an alliance and listed in the pacts each seperatly.

As for EN if you look at it like that we have one pact with Occupy. If Tea city way we have none as Occupy is a branch of EN.
We have ceasefires but no other alliance is green other than Occupy for EN members and vice versa.

On the inactive saga, there is different ways of looking at it.
Green in activity does not mean inactive but logging in once a day for 2 mins is not active as far as Im concerned.(My opinion)
This is what a lot of players are doing. Not even time to make a support request in the def tabs with the littlest of info, as far as Im concerned that is as good as being yellow or red, EN left Rho as this was what happening. Would be a differnt world if we left here as well, all Pacts would have to brake or the world could continue to be ghost hunters or inactive takers.

Most of the latest city losses from EN have been from players who have not posted a word, we try here of there to defend blindly on tripwires but it becomes a joke defending players with no info. We have to attack to find wall levels, most wont have captain or anything else so the BP is a joke and end of the day its easier to just let them go rather than gift more BP as defender should gain more BP but its not happening like that.

The new year shall ring some changes, players who dont post will be booted, players loosing a citiy with no request will be booted, given a trip wire gone off and no updates I suspect player will be booted before the red revolt time. Will be interesting to see how many will follow thru on conquers on players with no alliance as this does not look so good on the stats.
Im sick of it and have no time for players that should know better.

EN rules were for active team players, some may be getting some harsh wake up calls sooner rather than later and see how these ghost hunter and inactive snatches fair then ;)

DeletedUser

AoD has 2 pacts. That is all. We are currently working jointly with a few other alliances, but there is no pact.

DeletedUser34961

hmmm....i know we're only ranked 11th.....but i was was hoping you guys would make an exception. This way the top 11 alliances could all sign pacts/NAP's together...this way we dont have to worry about attacks and we can focus on founding cities and building them to 16K..message me directly so we can get this started.. or finished however you would like to look at it :p

DeletedUser

Again working in cooperation, in my eyes, is just as well as having a pact.

DeletedUser

9 cities from who?? honey and your not in our alliance how do you know if they where active or not?
Jerewski-5
Iconoclast-1
Mr. Magenta- 2
Gold Bill - 1

My dear,which of this players is inactive:D

DeletedUser

Jerewski-5
Iconoclast-1
Mr. Magenta- 2
Gold Bill - 1

My dear,which of this players is inactive:D

Back to you contradicting yourself.

Mr. Magenta had 4 cities a tiny player trying to grow (which styx dont attack tiny players) RIGHT !!!!
Icon was without net and still protecting heself to only lose one
Jere had net problems as well and didnt get to get on til cs were like a hour out from landing and still stopped some. (kinda sad part on you guys)

The bill fight was a good one and the ones who helped even agreed on it so dont beat your chest to hard. Because it wasnt you who got it,

Belle has turned into EN/OCC taking internals and losing some to styx/norse and who ever else watch the stat page like they do. Then when internals are done styx loses cities from ACTIVE player then someone else quits and styx regains from internals.

No matter what you try to say that is the down fall of this game. It is a active base game and slots are to far apart to keep eating them. Even with the DBP you can gain supporting them and attacking at the same time.

If you want the world to end we could all turn into mini styx and be 70% D and 30% O and only run fest every day and take internals.

Respect to the fighters of styx but the ones on here are to pathetically challenged to understand the game.

NISA, SGT, BRUIZER and few more i could list who actually fight and fight with smarts and tactics.

DeletedUser30391

the stupidity of both hero worlds is that newcomers come in right into the middle of big,large or huge alliances,,who wait for them to build a city to CS level and take it from them,or just farm them out of the game immediately,force them to admit to a losing battle without even getting a chance,,there is no growth ,nowhere to build up or form a group,after the first month..so newcomers are gone just as quick as they join,so eating inactives becomes the norm,because most available cities are at 3000 points or less,and inactives at least built there cities untill they quit after realizing nothing was happening or changing in the hero worlds,same old players as that started

DeletedUser

most available cities are at 3000 points or less,

I think you'll find the majority of the cities in the core are 14k+ points, just because you're alliance supposedly doesn't go after these cities and chases inactives instead (supposedly) doesn't mean they aren't available.

DeletedUser

meso to bad your not around are cities.

If you were i would let you see the action first hand and you could laugh with us. To much hot air being blown out here.

Im sure with my last few post i have hit some nerves and will get to see some blinking swords from the only attackers in STYX. The rest will hide under this and go for the inactives