Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser1483

Taking fringe cities which are a while from our core and less players in that ocean is hardly something to boast about guys.

Come on youre all experienced players that i know of.. trumpeting about taking cities is nothing, cities are replaced within a day.

TSL are good friends of MOS, I dont ever plan or even think on turning on them and i have faith that they will never on us. They are an excellent alliance in their own right and where our players merge we help each other out. Pretty much what allies do.

Its incredibly tedious for you guys to go on about TSL and MOS being friends. Its common knowledge that youve got 4/5 alliances in a shared forum which it's sole topic is MOS. lol.

DeletedUser

Actually, I was a bit curious about the former Silver members who fought the good fight but ultimately gave in and joined MOS.

Since this is a game based on ancient Greece, I wonder if Silver members feel like helots sometimes?

I have no animosity towards MOS members; I actually quite like Chris, for example. But from where I stand, I'd rather go down fighting that surrender to the enemy. Even on a trivial game like this, I suppose I have an overblown sense of pride and dignity.

But seriously. Do former Silver members, now MOS servants, ever feel like taking any sort of revenge? It would be really easy to hurt MOS now by leaving, rejoining Silver, and taking the fight to MOS again.

I don't expect this to happen, but it's something I occasionally think about.

This will never happen. When those in Silver joined MOS it was till the end. We never had anything against MOS so would be nothing needing revenge. also we are not servants here, every one of us that came from Silver are just as valuable as every other member.

also for those of you that keep talking about TSL, your wasting your breath trying to get us to fight each other. you can think what you want but both TSL and MOS are strong loyal alliances and are gonna stay allies. If anyone in MOS woud have resentment about TSL it woud be me. (anyone that followed the Silver/TSL war know that) but I have no ill feelings about them and would help any of them (and often have) just as I would help any other ally.

Only difference is TSL are MOS's puppets... look at TSL and OfTR MoS told them to attack OfTR what did they do... bend over backwards

MOS never told TSL to go to war with OFTR. OFTR was barely even on our raidar

Taking fringe cities which are a while from our core and less players in that ocean is hardly something to boast about guys.

Come on youre all experienced players that i know of.. trumpeting about taking cities is nothing, cities are replaced within a day.

TSL are good friends of MOS, I dont ever plan or even think on turning on them and i have faith that they will never on us. They are an excellent alliance in their own right and where our players merge we help each other out. Pretty much what allies do.

Its incredibly tedious for you guys to go on about TSL and MOS being friends. Its common knowledge that youve got 4/5 alliances in a shared forum which it's sole topic is MOS. lol.

toally agree with you Chris and think its funny they are all bragging so much about taking cities that are over 12 hrs away from most of mine. And I have lots of cities spread over 9 oceans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same thing you and volsung both said to BoM before we won the WE fight, then you took in refugees and laughably tried to make it as if BoM protecting an alliance of 15 players from you in our core was the reason that forced the war.

TSL be warned, you have seen how MoS treats their allies, what makes you think you'll be different. And even if they don't stab you in the back and you succeed in helping them win the server... MoS wins and TSL still loses, there can only be one winner.

The trumpets of battle are calling in the distance... will you heed or ignore there call?

DeletedUser1483

BOM was protecting them. Ive still got the mails of your offering slam pampus (the leader of MANX alliance) help against us.

There is some very good material in there about "Dont tell MOS" and all this rubbish.

Ill forward you them if you like, its always good to look back at past mistakes and learn from them. :)

DeletedUser

Same thing you and volsung both said to BoM before we won the WE fight, then you took in refugees and laughably tried to make it as if BoM protecting an alliance of 15 players from you in our core was the reason that forced the war.

TSL be warned, you have seen how MoS treats their allies, what makes you think you'll be different. And even if they don't stab you in the back and you succeed in helping them win the server... MoS wins and TSL still loses, there can only be one winner.

The trumpets of battle are calling in the distance... will you heed or ignore there call?

BOMs relationship with MOS cant be compared to TSLs, I wouldnt even use the word ally. There was no shared forums, no helping each other, all it was, was a NAP that eventually disolved then turned to war due to the actions of people in BOM who wanted the war and decided to attack us. You can try and put whatever spin on that as you like but if BOM didnt want the war they would have tried to be diplomatic and not knowingly support our enemies then start attacking us. TSL are way to smart and loyal to do something that dumb.

DeletedUser

everything you posted is wrong. MoS took in refugees of a war, and then Started a war with BoM for the same exact reason.

That is the definition of hypochrisy

DeletedUser

MOS taking in refugees is no where near the same as BOM members supporting an allies reds when getting attacked. If BOM wanted to protect them they should have taken them in as refugees, not tell their members to support them knowing their allie is who was attacking. Why even have allies if your gonna do things like that to them?

DeletedUser

BOM was protecting them. Ive still got the mails of your offering slam pampus (the leader of MANX alliance) help against us.

There is some very good material in there about "Dont tell MOS" and all this rubbish.

Ill forward you them if you like, its always good to look back at past mistakes and learn from them. :)

Please post these on the forum, would love to see how they defend against the proof!

DeletedUser1483

Ill post some of the more interesting quotes saph. :)

leorules on 2012-10-15 at 15:36
hey some small GT support landing between 5 and 10 hrs from now.
Let me know if they are too late or end up supporting MOS conquest.

(Notice his ALLIANCE are wanting to know in the next one.)

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-15 at 00:06
Excellent....I will see what forces I have near A4......
SlamPampus on 2012-10-15 at 00:05
today at 01:30:33

So in about 90 minutes
Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-15 at 00:04
When does the attack land at A4....my alliance are wanting to know

Another good quote from Aggy. :)

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-15 at 16:42
i'm in the process of claiming my 16th city so will have many of my forces tied up there, am preventing MoS taking the city

Maybe hes just giving away too much information his alliance didnt want him to share?

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-14 at 23:15
Have just read the forum, one of our other players is good friends with one of you manx players, he has started to offer support. The next time you are attacked do the following

1. Let me know so I can attack you after they land, this will look like I'm farming you or taking your city

2. Before they land send your attack troops to my city as support then recall them so they attack them. If my troops haven't hit send all your troops as support so I don't kill your troops

Many in our alliance are now asking that you be subsumed into our alliance.

I will keep you informed

Some help from toggish coming in against a Star Commander attack. :)

toggish on 2012-10-16 at 20:30
well my 101 fs will take out 101 ls's sweet.
SlamPampus on 2012-10-16 at 20:23
Attack from FuRy Star confirmed now. Arrival in 6 hours. (Tomorrow at 02:33:44)
Was too long (2/3 days ago) I had fun like this, when they did the same but with bigger numbers!

I wonder what the consequences of them helping against people we were attacking was? Hmm..

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-14 at 20:01
I've had no reply.......have put in our forum about the consequences of helping you.......
SlamPampus on 2012-10-14 at 19:39
Had any response yet?
If they're doing another siege, this coming week, I'm dead for sure.. When on college I don't have enough time to keep an eye out ..
Don't push them too hard though, they obviously are getting pretty nervous themselves too..
Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-14 at 18:02
I'm just about to ask our alliance where we stand if you were to be colonised and I attacked to help you break it. am awaiting their response

This was when they turned against their friends in MANX alliance and decided to take their cities rather than watch us take them or defend against us. Thats some real integrity. So manx got betrayed by BOM as well.

leorules on 2012-10-17 at 22:39
Don't want another big city of yours to be fallen to MOS.
SlamPampus on 2012-10-17 at 20:02
Hey,
What's up with the attacks? o.0

**edit**

Just combing through and found a couple more good ones.

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-15 at 00:30
Just a quick one....a few in my alliance have said if you can give us plenty of warning we will help and send support......

Agamemnon42 on 2012-10-14 at 23:52
Hi ya mate

If any questions are asked I tried to conquer your city and it failed, the support received is what was used for my CS. In all I've sent you 1500 or so troops and 60 birs. Have just recalled my 90 Triremes

Good luck mate, if I don't hear from you in the next 5 mins, will see you in the morning...going to get some zzz's in

I can forward you the whole mails if you really like saph. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

You know how i like to be informed Chris :)

And i have plenty of time over the peacetime, especially with no Agony Aunt Questions

DeletedUser

all done after MOS had taken in BOM refugees and "spit in BoM's face" so to speak. The war had already started, MoS was just to cowardly to declare war, instead they took in refugee's from WE in an effort to force a war on our part. BoM did have many problems, MOS did and does as well though

1. BOM Problem: bad leadership

2. MoS Problem: cowardly play, twisting things in and out game to their liking.

**We all appreciate your great knowledge as you join a server in the middle of the ranked one alliance to ensure your alliances safety though sapphire.

DeletedUser1483

No worries sapp. Have forwarded them to you to have a read over if youd like, or just delete. No matter.

Ill keep them for posterity anyway. ;)

Chris

DeletedUser

Animyus, I joined on day one - as did the rest of my alliance.
I hope you didn't mean that as a threat - you are too far to do any real damage. Even to my sweet little Lotta Mistici. Only TyroneBlack and Bend have ever said anything against us, and the last MOS person to attack us, attacked me. Since then we've enjoyed a rather successful agreement where they don't bother us and we don't bother them. But we're nice to our neighbours - as is only wise.
I should amend that. MOST of our neighbours. Exception - Alone Time.
From the dates in the mails i was forwarded, this was before the "war". But should you wish to discus what would constitute the war, and the role of refugees in this war then i encourage you to use This thread.

DeletedUser

all done after MOS had taken in BOM refugees and "spit in BoM's face" so to speak. The war had already started, MoS was just to cowardly to declare war, instead they took in refugee's from WE in an effort to force a war on our part. BoM did have many problems, MOS did and does as well though

1. BOM Problem: bad leadership

2. MoS Problem: cowardly play, twisting things in and out game to their liking.

**We all appreciate your great knowledge as you join a server in the middle of the ranked one alliance to ensure your alliances safety though sapphire.

If taking in ex WE members was the cause of the war then why didnt you declare war then? instead you claimed to not want to fight us but at same time were supporting against attacks we were sending at enemies. If it had been the other way around and BOM took in the refugees and those refugees were gonna be the start of a war MOS would have straight up told BOM that. (I know this for a fact cause when I was in Silver and we took in refugees they let us know right away and we were not even allies so they could have just started attacking without telling but didnt)

DeletedUser

Animyus, I joined on day one - as did the rest of my alliance.
I hope you didn't mean that as a threat - you are too far to do any real damage. Even to my sweet little Lotta Mistici. Only TyroneBlack and Bend have ever said anything against us, and the last MOS person to attack us, attacked me. Since then we've enjoyed a rather successful agreement where they don't bother us and we don't bother them. But we're nice to our neighbours - as is only wise.
I should amend that. MOST of our neighbours. Exception - Alone Time.
From the dates in the mails i was forwarded, this was before the "war". But should you wish to discus what would constitute the war, and the role of refugees in this war then i encourage you to use This thread.
Yes because I am sure you all could be very bothersome to MOS :D. Glad at least alone time is attacking you, alliance mates of mine from Corinth.

DeletedUser

Quite the other way around Bend, and i've already taken one city from your friends, making it a second tonight :)

DeletedUser

Yes lets forget to mention as you said above that you are not being attacked by anyone else and they have constant attacks from MOS, I am sure that doesn't benefit you at all ;)

DeletedUser31450

Lol, it must be so hard to take a city of a 4 man alliance who is fighting the number one and two alliance...i applaud your efforts :)