Paid but didn't get it?

DeletedUser10527

Hey everyone,

I don't know if this is a bug or it's me wrong here, but it happened that I paid 25gold to re-take a reward where it was written " You will not receive the rewards for this decoration a second time" but when I clicked it took the gold but I didn't receive the offer, and now says the offer is Active. Can someone maybe explain this to me?

-Mic

DeletedUser

you paid for the decoration. you only receive rewards one time, you paid 25 golds to change the decoration in your calendar.

DeletedUser10527

you paid for the decoration. you only receive rewards one time, you paid 25 golds to change the decoration in your calendar.

this was very helpful, but I can't still understand why it still says "Active" to the offer..?

DeletedUser

Example: you received 20% in wood production and 2000 woods in 24hr. it says "active" because you're having that favor. after 24 hr, it won't active anymore.

DeletedUser10527

Example: you received 20% in wood production and 2000 woods in 24hr. it says "active" because you're having that favor. after 24 hr, it won't active anymore.

the problem is, I didn't receive the resos nor receiving the % bonus.

and still says"active" like in the 1st time, this confuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the problem is, I didn't receive the resos nor receiving the % bonus.

and still says"active" like in the 1st time, this confuses me.

I spent a bunch of gold on this myself by accident looking for the right thing to purchase the other day. You get charged for opening the present late, not activating the gift inside.

DeletedUser10527

So did I. This don't seem to be a fair offer from inno though.

anyway, thanks guys, You helped me.
+rep for you

DeletedUser27700

I actually missed one day and spent the gold to open it up late. I did get my present (LS)

DeletedUser22940

You paid 25g to switch your decoration on your calendar. You likely got what you paid for you just are not realizing it. It costs 50g to open a gift and actually receive the in-game reward

DeletedUser23986

You cannot receive any award more than once. That is you cannot select decoration 1, then switch to decoration 2 and then back to decoration 1, to recieve 2*rewards of decoration 1

DeletedUser10527

You cannot receive any award more than once. That is you cannot select decoration 1, then switch to decoration 2 and then back to decoration 1, to recieve 2*rewards of decoration 1

This expresses what happened, Hasan, although the 25gold are gone and the decoration sais mysteriously Active for 24h long.

DeletedUser829

25 gold gone, but if you were smart you would've gotten a free 2k gold for the 24th ;)

DeletedUser23986

if you were smart, you could have got 4k gold for 24th.

DeletedUser21560

Mic, The second time you buy the decoration, you only buy the decoration... It says active, because the decoration gets activated and changed in your calander...

Why you have to pay 25 gold, and who would want to do that because of a decoration, i dunno

Would only be fair that it was free, since you already paid for it once - but innos decision

About the 2k free gold - I was one of the few who reported the "bug" instead of exploiting it, the side effect of all the new created accounts is that it fills up worlds, so new players cannot join - and then later those accounts just die - by that time a new server has started, and all playrs who couldnt join week before, just join new server, and the already existing servers die alittle more...

So if you were SMART, you would had reported it instead of using it - But i guess some ppl would do anything to get alittle gold :)