Omicron, My Home

DeletedUser

cant believe i got banned for trash talk!tryn to get back before omicron ends.i too have just started Actium.im dfntly gonna miss playn with some of you guys here :(

DeletedUser

Sad to see my two favorite worlds coming to an end. I guess that is what happens when you stick around as long as I have. At least this world isn't full of drama now that it is the end.

DeletedUser18787

Most of those who considered themselves superior have left. That has enables us "noobs" and "newbs" to grow without them overshadowing us and telling us what to do. They didn't assist or support us anyway; left us to fend for ourselves. Well, we are talking to "red-flagged" players and they are pretty cool. There are about 345 active players in this world and it doesn't look like closing down anytime soon. :cool:

DeletedUser

yup. when i was playing this world most of Alpha and DF were filled with noobs like you!!

DeletedUser

Most of those who considered themselves superior have left. That has enables us "noobs" and "newbs" to grow without them overshadowing us and telling us what to do. They didn't assist or support us anyway; left us to fend for ourselves. Well, we are talking to "red-flagged" players and they are pretty cool. There are about 345 active players in this world and it doesn't look like closing down anytime soon. :cool:

How are things going in Omicron Thomas? I deleted my account there, but I would love to know what's going on now...