A Decent Alliance?

DeletedUser

Hello there everyone.
My in-game alias is Parthenus Areia, and I am looking for a decent alliance within Idalium. I have seen a lot of news about LoL and a few other alliances, but I don't have any idea how to get into contact with the leaders of said alliances. So I suppose that if anyone is interested in recruiting a quickly developing town, they may contact me through my city which is named Edessa. I already have about 600 points after playing the game for 2 days, quickly becoming the most successful city on my island. My chosen Goddess is Athena, and I have an array of military personnel already assembled.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.
My real name is Isaac Flores, although I would prefer if you addressed me as Parthenus. I have been playing browser-based strategy games for a number of years. I ran a very successful Egyptian empire in another Game, but have recently found myself a bit bored with being at the top of the food chain. So, I have come here to start anew. In addition to my conquests within that other Game, I also briefly played a third Game.

I am an easy-going and eccentric sort of person. Sometimes I can be overly formal, but once I feel comfortable I tend to act a tad bit crazy. I am very nice and I love to make people smile and laugh. Many people tell me that my humor is outlandish and strange, but hilarious nonetheless. I am pretty much obsessed with becoming a powerhouse wherever I go, and I feel that Grepolis will bring promises of riches and friendship. So, if you are interested in adding a slightly deranged weirdo to your alliance of most likely already slightly deranged weirdos, then please contact me forthwith!

Many thanks,
Parthenus Areia

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you are in ocean 44 you better join LOL who are in full controll

DeletedUser

No. I am a fair distance away from the rim.

I still have a few oceans between the rim and I.

DeletedUser27700

You are somewhere in the green square. What he means is you are on the edge of the populated world.

[/URL]

Hope that helps :D

DeletedUser

And the rim is where the populated islands begin to disappear I take it. Well, I wish that I knew how you got to this menu so I could know exactly where I am in relation to everyone else.

Ah. I see here. It seems that I am near the rim. Quite disappointing, but I will have to work with the location that I have been given. Undoubtedly, problems will arise from my isolation later on, but for now I think that I will be able to manage.

Sorry for double *triple* posting, Ice. I tend to ramble and then I forget to put things in one post and then another. But this Grepo Tools site is pretty amazing. Did the GMs construct this?

DeletedUser

I believe one of the grepo tools sites (athenas records) was created by saska...which is what you'd consider a gm. They are called mods here tho, I played terra militaris aswell, its a big change isn't it? Its good to see some new faces, especially ones from games i've played and can relate to

DeletedUser27700

Not a problem Parthenus. Ill fix it in a sec.
That particular tool was made by AC04, I think he used to be a mod here. There are a few others around, with quite a few very useful.
I tried making a map Here, but your city is tiny so its hard to see :p

The map I showed you can be found here

Actually, the rim is a good place to start and learn.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I sort of miss the dynamic battles that you had so much control over. Whenever we had large scale wars it was absolutely amazing. Haha. But this is a very decent game as well. I just wish that troops weren't so damn expensive. Haha.

DeletedUser

You'll get a hang of it so long as you have time to invest (and considering you played TM i'm sure you have time to invest) and there is plenty of friendly people in the community who are willing to give you some advice/answers to any questions that might occur. If you are interested in joining a premade alliance (pre-organized alliance which has not started in any world yet but will join a future world) I have a premade being organized

DeletedUser

I definitely feel welcomed. I was personally contacted by two mods, and the people I have met seem to be very nice! I am looking forward to my days with Grepolis. However, I just re-read my first post--because I have a bad habit of re-reading entire threads--and everytime I mentioned another game they omitted the name of it? Is there a particular reason? Just curious. I am not angry or anything.

Also, what would be the name of this premade alliance, Sacred?

DeletedUser

It isn't allowed to mention the names of other games on the forum, I dont think you get into trouble they just remove the name. And the name of the premade alliance has not been decided yet...we will probably make a decision fairly soon though. Thats the good thing about premades, the people that sign up prior to the world being created play a big part in shaping the alliance and most premades are decently organized

DeletedUser27700

I edited it. No big deal, just advertises other peoples Games.

You will have fun here :) Most everyone is nice and will answer any questions you may have.

DeletedUser

Alright Sacred. You can sign me up! It is great to know that I will be one of the founding members of my future alliance! :)

And I can understand where you guys are coming from when it comes to talking about other games on the forums. So, I will do my best not to mention youknowwho~

DeletedUser

thanks for linking him up as i was just about to do that iced! That link iced just put there is my premade thread (feel free to post there and give it a bump if you like) i'd be glad to have you and i'll contact you about the subject when the world meeting our requirements has been created