Hades Confederacy

DeletedUser

Halo do have less members, true.

But all but one are worth ten of any of your Sim city type players.

Anyway hades is merging into Halo so the smaller guys must be better by default.

Please ask Halo what I did for them and see if it compares to your amazing diplomacy skills.(I would be happy to compare).

Are you joining Halo? they will become the perfect unit if you do with your amazing style of leadership.

What was it i read? something like "Please dont kill my alliance mr noob,we can not cope with your massive muscles and aggression"

Ok i may have tainted that a little.

DeletedUser33530

Halo do have less members, true.

But all but one are worth ten of any of your Sim city type players.

Anyway hades is merging into Halo so the smaller guys must be better by default.

Please ask Halo what I did for them and see if it compares to your amazing diplomacy skills.(I would be happy to compare).

Are you joining Halo? they will become the perfect unit if you do with your amazing style of leadership.

What was it i read? something like "Please dont kill my alliance mr noob,we can not cope with your massive muscles and aggression"

Ok i may have tainted that a little.

So much truth and sarcasm I can't tell it apart

Also you want to have halo try and take on the noobs. I dare you I say you will last a month only because the noobs wouldn't waste all there times on your weak cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Also I don't really want to merge I would prefer just to be allies