Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Would still rather be on NR (thinking the most unbiased I can). NR knows it's enemies and is holding the world at a stalemate and is in the absolute best position to win.
If tomorrow NR were to crumble, the rebels would have to fight each other for power and essentially immediately split (we're already seeing signs of this with NR still around).
On the other hand if just 1 or 2 rebel alliances crumbled NR would be back on top and essentially set up for a win.
In a tie-breaker like this you pick the side with a better position and that's clearly the 1 alliance side, who has been working together since almost the start, rather than the many/spread out alliance side, where you can see cracks.

That is not true Sable ... after us rebels crumble NR we are all planning to build a bonfire and having a kumbaya moment. :)

DeletedUser

You know what Tarra ... you really missed the point, but I've come to expect that on this server.

You know what Maccat - I doubt I will lose sleep over what you think.

Your point is probably in there somewhere, but hey, if I didn't get it - so what.

DeletedUser

You know what Maccat - I doubt I will lose sleep over what you think.

Your point is probably in there somewhere, but hey, if I didn't get it - so what.

I really hope you don't lose any sleep because I guarantee Maccat doesn't even "Think" about you at all. Your just a random name not really bothering a mention I've ever seen. I'd have to assume your an NR player I've never heard of. The forums were dead a couple months ago and NR was massive unstoppable. Now the forums are full of guys running off at the mouth constantly. I wonder what that really implies?

DeletedUser30111

Wow look who's all high and mighty, over here, Tarra is below the notice of the almighty Gaug. Hehe, maybe that's why we're able to share Gaug islands without ever getting attacked, huh Tarra?

DeletedUser

Wow look who's all high and mighty, over here, "Insert player name here" is below the notice of the almighty NR. Hehe, maybe that's why we're able to share NR islands without ever getting attacked, huh "Insert player name here"?

Ya works in either direction I think.

DeletedUser

So what happens when The Rebels win? Mutiny?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My opinion on the new power house Monster INC.
These guys would have been a good alliance but their leadership is horrible, they can't attack or defend properly.
They are a MRA considering their 90+ player academy. Such a waste.

Much, much later from this post, we can easily see how wrong it really was.

DeletedUser

You guess? You have no idea what's going on then I suppose? Your just running off at the mouth for no reason then? DO you realize that we share many Islands? Do you realize I've plunked myself down on a few NR Islands and received NO attacks after that? WOW, being completely Oblivious to reality must rule. It must be nothing but butterflies and rainbows in your world there bra. I'm a top 20 ABP rank for the world having joined months and months after any of the top ranked guys you have there. Where's the stat that averages ABP per month rather than simply the Oldest guys on the server? I would guess my average ABP is WAY higher than any member of NR. Being old on a server means alot too morons that don't know what's what I suppose. Feel free too bring it bro, I'll be decimating your KA allies in the mean time. You won't really support them of course since there a joke to you as well as every other alliance around them. Since your NR I assume you have months and months and months of play time before I even got here yet I'm in the top 20 for ABP? Ya NR is what again? BTW this is my first run at this game, I'm a noob in the top 20 for ABP, your all a joke as far as I can see.

DeletedUser30111

Wow cool down mate, just having a little fun, haha.
You're definitely the exception rather than the rule in Gaug.
I've been spouting out the mouth saying Gaug's are turtles for while now, because that's what I see, just stating in general. When I check out a Gaug city there's as much defense sitting in there as an average city in revolt, so in general random attacks don't happen. But I have attacked plenty of Gaug cities in our war and have not been attacked by one of you guys, that seem strange yes? Also you don't take into account that in O45 alone I have atleast 5 enemy alliances to attack, you guys have one, us.
So looking at it statistically, if you guys weren't just turtling up and were actually fighting, I should have received atleast 1 attack by now?

DeletedUser

Gauge just went through a huge merge in the middle of a large scale attack by NR. We're still working out leadership and consolidating members as active/inactive and whatnot. Our merger is getting really good now though and were going to be more active on the ABP rather than the DBP side. Does that really make you feel better? As soon as we see a city of yours that matters I'm sure you can scream for all the defense support you want. Since the defenders city gets 50% of all DBP I assume you want many,many,many attacks on you. I don't get attacked either so I'm left with half amounts from defending others myself. I don't place random stupid post's in the forums hoping to draw attacks at myself though. That's just so childish. If you have issue's with GAUGE being turtles then LMAO you try too spy the same city's over and over so they get stacked, WOW amazing aint it that city's being targeted end up with defense in them? Or is it city's we want you too attack? Or is it city's we leave open for spy's for quick DBP from other city's? Or is it that you just have NO clue what's going on? I'd hate too summarize anything so lets just go with that then.

DeletedUser

Gauge just went through a huge merge in the middle of a large scale attack by NR. We're still working out leadership and consolidating members as active/inactive and whatnot. Our merger is getting really good now though and were going to be more active on the ABP rather than the DBP side. Does that really make you feel better? As soon as we see a city of yours that matters I'm sure you can scream for all the defense support you want. Since the defenders city gets 50% of all DBP I assume you want many,many,many attacks on you. I don't get attacked either so I'm left with half amounts from defending others myself. I don't place random stupid post's in the forums hoping to draw attacks at myself though. That's just so childish. If you have issue's with GAUGE being turtles then LMAO you try too spy the same city's over and over so they get stacked, WOW amazing aint it that city's being targeted end up with defense in them? Or is it city's we want you too attack? Or is it city's we leave open for spy's for quick DBP from other city's? Or is it that you just have NO clue what's going on? I'd hate too summarize anything so lets just go with that then.
Way to be an @$$ o7

DeletedUser30111

All I can see there is blah blah blah, excuse, excuse, excuse.
If you're saying you aren't attacking NR because you have been working out a merge for 2 weeks, then you guys have more internal troubles than I thought.
Also I'm not posting here to get attacked, just talking about one of the top 12 alliances.
And the rest I don't really understand/don't feel like trying to red again.

DeletedUser

because I guarantee Maccat doesn't even "Think" about you at all. Now the forums are full of guys running off at the mouth constantly

1. Erm, he/she must have thought about me to reply to my post.
2. My original post was to say how much fun this world was (read it, its still there) - nothing more, nothing less, so how does that qualify as running off the at the mouth constantly?

Would be slightly interested in your comments.

Thanks Tarra

DeletedUser30967

Much, much later from this post, we can easily see how wrong it really was.

It was correct at the time- fortunately for you there is now new and improved leadership in place. If these guys had been running the show from the start, this world would be a very different place ;)

DeletedUser

It was correct at the time- fortunately for you there is now new and improved leadership in place. If these guys had been running the show from the start, this world would be a very different place ;)

New leadership? We have the same leaders apart from Viriatos.

DeletedUser11965

think this is the reason Dirt Napper quit, he just couldn't understand you guys well enough :p

DeletedUser33297

Can't say that, it would hurt too many peoples feelings ;)

Last edited by a moderator: