3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

DeletedUser

I began this world with high hopes, a hero revolt world with some seemingly good settings, sadly that was not the case and it wasn't many weeks when the reality of such a chore Bellerophon was going to become. It was time consuming, difficult to maintain and above all not what I anticipated it to be…

The tactician requirement of this world would seemingly give you entrance to it, this accolade is not worth the name it has been labelled, "noobie level 2", in fact 1 above the tutorials is more fitting.

But what is any world without the noobs?

One thing I did not anticipate is the level of failing dropouts, in-actives and stalemate position the world increasingly became apparent! Bellerophon died long before it gave birth to its war ground of worth!!! In fact the ghosting of many of my fellow fighters and friends tonight all would agree it was just about getting there! But there was a serious void before the one now left in ocean 55 and some of the surrounding ones… A proper war!
This actually was felt in the beginnings, ten of us was TOT members, already suffering a 30% activity, thus we was defending the other proportion of TOT as a most part. Attacks in the early Styx members such as Tutlek and his crew rapidly learned us that gold was going to be needed in a larger need than other worlds to survive and progress, to me the settings and everything about it even back then was a clever ploy of Innogames to encourage us to part with our hard earned cash!!

Soon after with a invites from Kronnoss whom had noticed our progress, we moved to join Eviction Notice and Occupy... and the breath of fresh blood, severely active members gave light to fighting on a level I enjoyed! After a fairly long vacation in the summer where I also had the pleasure of meeting Bill001968 one fine evening before returning home and to Grepos life!
But sadly things was to change and our leader Kronnoss and many others fell to the inactive path that many had slipped into, I was given the reigns of EN and alongside Mazz we attempted to fill his shoes, many of the original EN/Occupy members had already slipped into inactivity, many more followed and Bellerophon became game of absorbing internals, chasing ghosts and depressive, which might I add was world wide!!!

The great East-West battle never really got afoot… simply from a lack of participation, no matter how hard we tried getting motivation of our 2 alliances to fight was at best abysmal! But many of us tried with what we had, and succeeded comparatively! Alas the fight we fought was one of banging heads against the gold built 25 walls from 0-25 in as many minutes, and over time even for the best of us seemed pointless! The enemy alliances of Styx, -styx- and the Norse completely played on a goal of turtling, waiting for an inactive to show, or VM-ers to come out of blue and within hours was on that members turf!!! Easy targets for minimal effort! This was never to change….

So in closing all there is left to explain is the reasons a void will be left in 45/55 mainly… after the defection of one of my most trusted leaders, for whatever reasons he fed whomever, many of us just decided we had had enough, many was already on the edge! So originally we had planned to exit together in a timely fashion, 3 AM (UK) today of this posting, leaving a mass of ghosts for Styx and its conglomerates to do what they do best! Ghost hunting!!!
To those I have fought against and with, you know whom you are that earned a respect from me, SGT additionally for his in gamesmanship and humorous banter (although man sort the end of the world rubbish out you fed us).
As you saw my grasses green forever GROWED :D

The one dis I would like to make and that is of the treacherous actions of the likes of the cowardly Speedway6969 and Dany C… long may your life’s be strewn with yellow! You neither deserve the umbrella of an alliance nor should have it. Luckily mud sticks.

So to those remaining in Bellerophon I hope you find joy and a battle ground worth fighting, many of us (quote:” EN hasn't been EN in quite a while. It was closer to TOT if anything.”) have moved into a different world.
Enjoy...

Masquerade002
on behalf of Eviction Notice and Occupy!

3AM Eternal :
The force comin' down with mayhem
Lookin at my watch, time 3 A.M.
Got to see that everywhere I turn will
Point to the fact that time is Eternal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well mate,you guys and gals played your game,and failed.
So is Grepo.Some will fail,some will win.
Hat off to many of you for the game skills:)
What you guys properly did not understand well are the grand strategies.Grepo is a strategy game,and for all your tactical skills,you simply lacked it:)
As you yourself says inactivity was a worldwide sickness,yet STX(-STYX- included) found the way to overcome it.
The seeds of war between STYX(and NORSE) were on the ground nearly a month before the actual start of the war between EN/OCC and STYX/NORSE.
The merge of TOT into EN and the failure of PD to reach a sound pact with STYX/NORSE after this merge (with the ultimate result the destruction of PD who was in the middle of everybody) made it clear(since ocean 54 did not yet have a force to be reckoned with) it was going to be a war between EAST/WEST.
Quickly EN gathered the spoils of the destruction of PD and was really the only superpower of Belle.
Kronnos and raiders (of course backed by ex Tarts:D) soon found a pretext and in the most shameful way hit STYX without even a formal warning(as stipulated on the NAP).In the whole EN/OCC there was only one who protested and voted against this unwarned strike,being fully in accord with a war against STYX for the sake of fun(this is the purpose of grepo after all).
It was TanDeRamos,my personal friend.He was the only one with a sense of honor in the whole EN!!!
You(TanDeRamos) have my greatest respect my friend for your honorable stance.
While you masquerade,Kronnos and especially raiders(who was even a personal friend of most STYX leadership of the time) all insisted in an unwarned strike on the hope of a quick Blitzkrieg style victory,then move away in another world "victorious",lol,since the immaturity of the server was clear to all.
Same time,raiders secured a secret understanding with nmapeltoft,who betrayed STYX at the most needed moment(and he will pay in due time for this;))
As I personally warned several EN members,this act,same as that of Japs in DEC 7 1941,made sure an unusual hatred for a grepo war,and the end of EN was going to be like that of Japs 70 years before.
And so was it,just plenty of dust and destruction as in Hiroshima:)
As for the ranting against "STYX gold abusers,it is worth to make a comment.
As lol bella said ,Bill is known as Gold Bill in other worlds too;),while TUTLEK was out of the game some ten weeks before the demise of EN(let alone the fact he has also been VM for a total of 3 weeks between Aug 4 when war started and end of October when he finally quit grepo,which leaves just 8-9 weeks for this player in the whole war which has some 5 months so far going on to influence and deprive "the poor EN/OCC players" from their "well deserved victory" lol.
Ian (who lacked full knowledge and game skills when he came to STYX and compensated this lack of skill with gold) now has learned to play without the help of gold,while there was just one case when Bruizer exaggerated the gold spending(and there was a reason for this.He was low on land since Wildnisa was not online and high wall was needed to compensate the lack of land defense,and ultimately it turned out it was not needed ,since Wildnisa came on at the last moment and provided 16k land to that city and more then half of those 80 attacks were just ls attacks,a fact which could not have been known by bruizer at the time).
Compared to the amount of gold that you guys spent(as you yourself finally admitted openly) the few cases in which "STYX gold abusers,lol" actually exaggerated the gold spending,did not influence the outcome at all.It was just a trickle.
While fast wall raising,and unit production with gold was a standard procedure for you yourself mate:)
Wildnisa caught you producing one bireme each minute(remember your desperation when he took the city 3600 biremes lol taken from robopolis?) and it does not require much brain to know this is not possible in the usual way:D
As for the "plot of innogames" no need to comment.it is a private company which naturally seek profit.
Conditions were same both sides.

I did not expect a final reasonable analyze from you,it is not in your character.
You just try to find pretexts to justify the loss(probably you will write your own version of "Lost Victories"lol.)
Bangbros was the author of the last op against STYX,which had the result of taking 6 cities from STYX.can you deny this?
he just understood well EN was dead,and did his part well against STYX to the very last moment.
Your "final straw" was the fact we counterattacked and took over 20 cities in less then 2 days just one day after your op which took only 6 cities from us.
And let me tell you a secret:it was not a well prepared op:D,just a miniop hastily proposed by bruizer,with targets devised by mqz:D.

But I will cut short my "novel".
It was fun after all:)
I wish you luck and fun in Helorus.Jags are a good team.

DeletedUser20849

Lol whats all this rubbish above my comment from Sir Tea potty was it? you say played and failed ....? But everyone can agree turtle bashing is only fun for so long and with that note I've just came out of vm and hit delete account do please take my cities (empty except for 001 which has 12 cities worth of stuff ) and then say how i gave you this massive fight that I ultimately lost all my cities due to your sheer power and fancy cape with the sexy spandex suit or something... but thanks and have a good day

DeletedUser

oh you came out of VM?
Damn mate,you could have saved EN from ruin if you were on a week before:p
It is funny,you are doing exactly as japs 70 years before.First they hit us without warning(and caught us unprepared with players writing what the hell is this,we are attacked by green players!!!!),then doing harakiri to avoid "the loss of honor by falling as POW's":D
Go bro,kill yourself:D

DeletedUser

Tea city...

Simple! You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you?
People like you are half the reasons why great players leave servers and also why many will never comment here.
We didn't lose my friend we just chose to no longer play in a world (not our alliance) which has rapidly declined of many good fighters. Even now a few remain but many of these will leave in the following days/weeks.

You obviously have lost touch with reality in some way or form, many of us play the game extensively for fun, when a server is no longer fun anymore and boring then its time to leave, this was apparent for a long time now, it was a collective decision and with reasons other than your try to tarnish.

We don't have versions of last victories as you so put it... we just didn't care to play stalemate anymore!

Enjoy your BP-less ghosts!!!
And please refrain from name calling like "Tarts" you show your lack of intelligence and mental age.

Many of us ended the world with our achievements met high BP rankings, city counts and positions, including myself without any tactical skills as you mention. Any further discussion from there is meaningless...
There are respects to a few players within Styx and other alliances, shame you seem to lack any form of that.

Was fun why it lasted, simply was time to move on, sorry if this does not fit your ideals!!! But hard luck anyway! :D

DeletedUser

We don't have versions of last victories as you so put it... we just didn't care to play stalemate anymore!

No,you were not able to win anymore:D
Good luck bro:)

DeletedUser

It wasnt about winning, it was about enjoyment...

In the grand toll of things I never lost a city, not even close! I gained my BP fair and square from fighting, I simply got bored as many had in all alliances of Bellerophon, moved to helorus a month ago and the differences became blatently apparent.

Every world has its point where its better to leave rather than drop the commitment...
Delphi was the example, once we achieved the 4WW and 7WW acolades, was time to move on, Bellerophon was that playground for that period, now as SGT so likes my grasses, they are greener on another world... One that has objectives to maintain activity generally.

I am sorry you have to read more in this Tea City, but the ex-TOT fighters and a few remaining EN/Occupy members have been expressing a will to leave this world long before any world rankings, win senarios or whatever... the world just lacked the zeal for us (speed 3 worlds suit us better for one).
Judging by the amount of players that have left/gone inactive/quit over the last months it was something shared by most for a long time. When its gone its gone! As we have!
:D

DeletedUser20849

oh you came out of VM?
Damn mate,you could have saved EN from ruin if you were on a week before:p
It is funny,you are doing exactly as japs 70 years before.First they hit us without warning(and caught us unprepared with players writing what the hell is this,we are attacked by green players!!!!),then doing harakiri to avoid "the loss of honor by falling as POW's":D
Go bro,kill yourself:D

mmmm now where in my comment did i say i could've saved them they didn't need saving they didn't want to be on the world turtle bashing got boring now you go kill yourself

DeletedUser28371

*rolles eyes* I remember the naps it had what 12 to 15 points that neither alliance could do. I have never seen more complicated naps and it was broken on both sides not even as pack mate. I also never seen a naps that had a week before you could attack after you call it off. Truthfully I didnt think that was smart on either end. Being what could you do about that one being broken? Nothing really so Excused me if i don't see where this is huge deal.

As for TOT well sorry we didn't really care for alliance who go after inactive all the time like apparently you did in tot we should told that to EN and OC but what would it matter. Its a pattern you do because you cant really get the Active members. What 5 times you ops one of our active members 15 cities in revolt never got a one. Then you fall back on inactive. heck even in tot you went for billo and masquerade and we defeated you with 5 players. So dont sit here and say how its strategy it is how you guys play. If we didnt have so many inactive you would be the ones in trouble.

tootles, This world is over in my opinion enjoy your inactive simming hunts.

DeletedUser

The NAP was complicated cause Styx leadership and the original EN leadership had good history with loads of respect. I still miss those guys. I think this is what caused the initial friction which led to a meltdown.

Under ToT leadership, EN still had the firepower to rule Belle. I believe the biggest mistake was NAPPing with every other alliance. It's strategic for the players on the front, but boring to the guys in the back. They were too far East for us to hit them and visa versa. What do you expect them to do? They started dropping like flies and nothing was done to stop it.

Legacy jumped in the war for a week and that changed the dynamics of the game. EN was finally tested but......you quickly regained a NAP after one OP. You want players to play, put their backs up against the wall. They will log in more if they feel threatened. They will fight more if attacked.

ToT leaders know I respect them as players and people, however I think they should have stayed fighters and let others lead. You were stuck on Styx when you should have thought about the whole picture. You cant expect players to send 8-10 hr attacks and watch the timer all day. When they did, the attacks were sea stormed, raged and desired before the got anywhere near 45. Not fun especially if its a LS nuke hitting an empty harbor or a bireme wall. Or troops finding out they cant swim.

Fight 3-4 alliances, dont be afraid to lose some cities, it causes feelings like rage & revenge. Good wars have those feelings. We needed every player everyday and they didnt want to let us down. Your players needed a close fight and their hands were tied. This turtle bashing excuse has no merit either, stats clearly show EN/O were top defenders. Who was attacking you? Not the NAPsters. We attacked top players almost daily.

Gold abuse is a legal defense. I feel it has ruined grepo though. Tut abused the heck out of it for the 48 hrs before VM. He held off EN single handedly on that AUG day. He might have played a week or two after that but held #1 spot in def til recently. I only remember gold being used on Styx side a handful of times, never on offense. Why do you think the old servers were so awesome? It was a level playing field. We couldnt take many front line cities because of the gold abuse, but we did hurt some bank accounts. That figured in to the ghosting as well.

I too will leave Grepo entirely when my gold runs out. Im not willing to buy anything more than the regular premiums. Whats the point? Oh I beat you in chess, but I bought 2 extra queens. Would you celebrate such a victory? What do gold abusers get? Satisfaction? Why not buy an playstation3 game, at least you can sell it. When its all said and done with, gold abusers will hate what they done. I could have bought my kid a car, but instead I was top fighter on world 23, 31 & 48 and it only sucked away 3 years of my life! Probably have more fun picking up a crack habit.

DeletedUser

Lol whats all this rubbish above my comment from Sir Tea potty was it? you say played and failed ....? But everyone can agree turtle bashing is only fun for so long and with that note I've just came out of vm and hit delete account do please take my cities (empty except for 001 which has 12 cities worth of stuff ) and then say how i gave you this massive fight that I ultimately lost all my cities due to your sheer power and fancy cape with the sexy spandex suit or something... but thanks and have a good day

Oh no you are quitting!!! I cant wait to post in my family news letter how Styx defeated the Great Rgraff and his 12 cities of stuff! Wait...who the...what the... I had to look you up on grepostats. You are truly awesome and hope we keep in touch forever. FaceBook me bro, we can be farmville neighbors for life!!

DeletedUser

Good analogy SGT and in some way respectfully correct :D

There are some issues that have been taken out of context but as usual not by you SGT. It seems Tea Party manages to read much deeper into things than a careful observation mainly about the gold use. I simply stated that from the beginning this world was made apparent to us that to survive and progress quickly Gold use was a must, those that did not use gold like Jeremy, Iconoclast, etc and with fairly lapse online times then fell fail as easy victims and believe me we do have to agree he was victimized. My self I have sped things up using gold and obviously some premium features, but not it the context that can be deemed abuse, firstly my walls never mattered, I always defended the ports if and when it was managed a revolt. But admittedly I know the rising of walls quickly is a defense well used on both alliance and is perfectly necessary on occasions.

Tutlek, was abusing gold from day one, he was the one that made it very apparent to us in the early days, that fighting him or his turtle defense was pointless and impossible. It was rare that anyone in our alliances attacked him, we know he gained his massive DBP count by defending others. His DEF stats proved that even when he was in VM (which was a lot). But this is what an alliance game is for, and certain OPS was designed to overcome this, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. I was only glad to see him VMing for extensive periods although it was evident that his defenses was supporting front-line cities on a mass scale. But why not...

I have no idea where you got the impression that legacy re-napped with us only after a week, we only recently agreed ceasefire actually after some extensive time enjoying their war with us as well, in fact we was in the last months fighting off most of alliances around us on all fronts, in all oceans. Yes we also top defenders, your be surprised how easily the DPB builds up defending in-actives at the right time, as well as sinking shiploads of FTS as our preferred defense was biremes for the most part.

I do have one comment to make, in all the time I had front-line and deepened cities in 45 never at any time was any of these attacked to a level where a takeover was eminent, even cities I conquered on safe offensive islands of styx. I can tell you now most of those cities was fully offensive!!! One even never ever got touched and it had 0 defense loaded into it. The only time despite its 18 enemy cities on island it got hit was hours before my ghosting out, when your alliance was desperately attacking cities to get the BP before we offloaded it. It was quite a challenge to say the least :D, dodging defenses and offences just to withhold the BP gains from yourselves. It actually was the most amount of attacks I have ever had totally here on Bellerophon and the most fun i have had in a long time there.

I agree about the governing ruling of our alliance, sadly my TOT background which actually is only by passing from CHI, originally come with many of the warrior fighters you speak of and that is from "M.C.M (Multi-Cultural-Mafia)". Myself, Bill, Jeremy, FATcavatar to name a few was bred there by our mentor/founder Caspertricks. For the most part since I myself have been leader but not a founder, leading OPs with tactical and recon intel is my field, and I admit further responsibilities above that are not my specialty. Kronnoss sadly left us in a position where I had to take those reigns, along with MAZZ whom I'm afraid was rather busy himself for long periods.
But the experience has been good... I learned a lot to take into new worlds, firstly and mainly is to deal with strict hand is inactivity. It was how I was ruled in my beginnings and it earns you respect and creates a great alliance. With activity you can create havoc and achieve without it the stalemate and depression of morale persists as in Bellerophon.

I have nearly been out of Bellerophon for 24 hours, already my mood has changed, I was able to do stuff today in a far more relaxed state of mind, and spend time doing it. I had been convincing others to stay in bellerophon for months everytime someone else mentioned they needed to leave... I wondered why those that VM-ed and never came back despite their own detrimental dispersion's about members that did this. But now I understand, its the first world I have ever felt this sense of relieve not playing anymore, and now I feel empathetic with those that felt a need to leave and those that have already. The world is too consuming in many ways, it requires that level of commitment above own self worth, it affects you mentally to a point you delude and convince yourself otherwise. I can see by one persons replies here he is deeply affected by it, and his train of thought definitely so.

In summary to your final paragraph SGT, your presence on Grepo will be missed by many, you maintained a decorum and sensibility about yourself not found in your fellow alliance members, or at least the present ones. But i don't think its the gold element here that can just be addressed as an issue, there is much more I know i could have done in my time alone in the last 18 months or so on different servers, more-so the last six month where Bellerophon has been the cause. There was much more shamefully I should have done!

And SGT!!! Leave my Lt. Giraffy alone, he is my personal ASBO weapon :D

DeletedUser20849

Oh no you are quitting!!! I cant wait to post in my family news letter how Styx defeated the Great Rgraff and his 12 cities of stuff! Wait...who the...what the... I had to look you up on grepostats. You are truly awesome and hope we keep in touch forever. FaceBook me bro, we can be farmville neighbors for life!!

(facepalm) well as all turtles do they brag about their impressive takes of ghosts etc which was about all i seen you and all of styx mostly take the whole time i played half i might add needless to say have a good day and i'd take you up on the farmville offer but Tea Potty said he's your neighbor and well I wouldn't wanna ruin your relationship with him

:) Have a Wonderful Day

DeletedUser

Good analogy SGT and in some way respectfully correct :D

There are some issues that have been taken out of context but as usual not by you SGT. It seems Tea Party manages to read much deeper into things than a careful observation mainly about the gold use. I simply stated that from the beginning this world was made apparent to us that to survive and progress quickly Gold use was a must, those that did not use gold like Jeremy, Iconoclast, etc and with fairly lapse online times then fell fail as easy victims and believe me we do have to agree he was victimized. My self I have sped things up using gold and obviously some premium features, but not it the context that can be deemed abuse, firstly my walls never mattered, I always defended the ports if and when it was managed a revolt. But admittedly I know the rising of walls quickly is a defense well used on both alliance and is perfectly necessary on occasions.

Tutlek, was abusing gold from day one, he was the one that made it very apparent to us in the early days, that fighting him or his turtle defense was pointless and impossible. It was rare that anyone in our alliances attacked him, we know he gained his massive DBP count by defending others. His DEF stats proved that even when he was in VM (which was a lot). But this is what an alliance game is for, and certain OPS was designed to overcome this, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. I was only glad to see him VMing for extensive periods although it was evident that his defenses was supporting front-line cities on a mass scale. But why not...

I have no idea where you got the impression that legacy re-napped with us only after a week, we only recently agreed ceasefire actually after some extensive time enjoying their war with us as well, in fact we was in the last months fighting off most of alliances around us on all fronts, in all oceans. Yes we also top defenders, your be surprised how easily the DPB builds up defending in-actives at the right time, as well as sinking shiploads of FTS as our preferred defense was biremes for the most part.

I do have one comment to make, in all the time I had front-line and deepened cities in 45 never at any time was any of these attacked to a level where a takeover was eminent, even cities I conquered on safe offensive islands of styx. I can tell you now most of those cities was fully offensive!!! One even never ever got touched and it had 0 defense loaded into it. The only time despite its 18 enemy cities on island it got hit was hours before my ghosting out, when your alliance was desperately attacking cities to get the BP before we offloaded it. It was quite a challenge to say the least :D, dodging defenses and offences just to withhold the BP gains from yourselves. It actually was the most amount of attacks I have ever had totally here on Bellerophon and the most fun i have had in a long time there.

I agree about the governing ruling of our alliance, sadly my TOT background which actually is only by passing from CHI, originally come with many of the warrior fighters you speak of and that is from "M.C.M (Multi-Cultural-Mafia)". Myself, Bill, Jeremy, FATcavatar to name a few was bred there by our mentor/founder Caspertricks. For the most part since I myself have been leader but not a founder, leading OPs with tactical and recon intel is my field, and I admit further responsibilities above that are not my specialty. Kronnoss sadly left us in a position where I had to take those reigns, along with MAZZ whom I'm afraid was rather busy himself for long periods.
But the experience has been good... I learned a lot to take into new worlds, firstly and mainly is to deal with strict hand is inactivity. It was how I was ruled in my beginnings and it earns you respect and creates a great alliance. With activity you can create havoc and achieve without it the stalemate and depression of morale persists as in Bellerophon.

I have nearly been out of Bellerophon for 24 hours, already my mood has changed, I was able to do stuff today in a far more relaxed state of mind, and spend time doing it. I had been convincing others to stay in bellerophon for months everytime someone else mentioned they needed to leave... I wondered why those that VM-ed and never came back despite their own detrimental dispersion's about members that did this. But now I understand, its the first world I have ever felt this sense of relieve not playing anymore, and now I feel empathetic with those that felt a need to leave and those that have already. The world is too consuming in many ways, it requires that level of commitment above own self worth, it affects you mentally to a point you delude and convince yourself otherwise. I can see by one persons replies here he is deeply affected by it, and his train of thought definitely so.

In summary to your final paragraph SGT, your presence on Grepo will be missed by many, you maintained a decorum and sensibility about yourself not found in your fellow alliance members, or at least the present ones. But i don't think its the gold element here that can just be addressed as an issue, there is much more I know i could have done in my time alone in the last 18 months or so on different servers, more-so the last six month where Bellerophon has been the cause. There was much more shamefully I should have done!

And SGT!!! Leave my Lt. Giraffy alone, he is my personal ASBO weapon :D

Requires a lot of my prescious time to read it. SKIP!!!

DeletedUser

Masq I would have attacked you like we did Bill, but....I never could figure out when you slept! We knew Bill's routine and we probably abused it. You my friend....I started to believe you were a computer program. It was obvious you saved all your God favors for me. My poor troops didnt make it past the door before hell fire was raining down!! Many times I had my curser on the launch button and decided to see what Martin was doing instead. Little advice: You want attacked, play dead once in a while :)

Its a shame Belle never matured. Never have I heard O45 being on the rim past the 1st day. The extreme circumstances called for unorthodox measures causing "The Propaganda Wars". Starting next to each other didnt help either. It has been mentally brutal trying to make any headway. I too lost sleep and many beautiful afternoons. When we did go to the beach or a family outing, I would wonder if I sent my offense far enough away. I must admit since the departure, there was a sense of calm I embraced. More time for joking and more important RL.

Now we know ToT players ruined the server :D, lets play the "what if" game. What if ToT joined Styx instead of EN?

PROs

ToTs would focus on fighting and not exposing founder flaws

The bigger challenge might have forced EN to regroup and stick around.

My positive outlook would have rubbed off, making RL 150% better. No more boozing for Bill and Lorbella wouldnt attempt to trade her hubby for pancakes.

Tea City and Rgraff would become BFFs following the Justin Bieber World Tour like deadhead junkies.

Thus Rgraff would be a better player with 13 cities of stuff.

Masq could actually log off once in a while. OK thats a stretch ;)

CONs

If Im part of the equation, how in the world could there be CONs?

The evidence is overwhelming, Im super awesome and ToTs shouldnt be trusted with any decision of any kind. One day someone will ask white or wheat or maybe paper or plastic. Do everyone a favor and just call me...

DeletedUser28371

Masq I would have attacked you like we did Bill, but....I never could figure out when you slept! We knew Bill's routine and we probably abused it. You my friend....I started to believe you were a computer program. It was obvious you saved all your God favors for me. My poor troops didnt make it past the door before hell fire was raining down!! Many times I had my curser on the launch button and decided to see what Martin was doing instead. Little advice: You want attacked, play dead once in a while :)

Its a shame Belle never matured. Never have I heard O45 being on the rim past the 1st day. The extreme circumstances called for unorthodox measures causing "The Propaganda Wars". Starting next to each other didnt help either. It has been mentally brutal trying to make any headway. I too lost sleep and many beautiful afternoons. When we did go to the beach or a family outing, I would wonder if I sent my offense far enough away. I must admit since the departure, there was a sense of calm I embraced. More time for joking and more important RL.

Now we know ToT players ruined the server :D, lets play the "what if" game. What if ToT joined Styx instead of EN?

PROs

ToTs would focus on fighting and not exposing founder flaws

The bigger challenge might have forced EN to regroup and stick around.

My positive outlook would have rubbed off, making RL 150% better. No more boozing for Bill and Lorbella wouldnt attempt to trade her hubby for pancakes.

Tea City and Rgraff would become BFFs following the Justin Bieber World Tour like deadhead junkies.

Thus Rgraff would be a better player with 13 cities of stuff.

Masq could actually log off once in a while. OK thats a stretch ;)

CONs

If Im part of the equation, how in the world could there be CONs?

The evidence is overwhelming, Im super awesome and ToTs shouldnt be trusted with any decision of any kind. One day someone will ask white or wheat or maybe paper or plastic. Do everyone a favor and just call me...

Um your forgetting something honey. DT was still In EN so it would fell eventually we where there to try to hold it together and we did for awhile so dont sit here and dis. It wasnt tot members who decided the naps but quite a few other leaders. Should i be in tears you never mention little old me?

you keep blaming tot members for ruining the server we are not the ones who left the server in beginning was ruin way before we got control of EN and OC and not even all the leaders where tot. Get over the fact that tot members didnt want to join styx. We experiance strait hand that you guys went after inactive and we didn't care for that. As i said many time we had friend in EN and OC even if they where not number one we would still went to them. You go where your friends go or at lease thats been my experiance.

DeletedUser

Ahha the hindsight game.....

Yes a few more nights under the bed covers with my missus may have proved a lot more fatal!!! Hehe (That one Tea Party obviously wont understand, unless of course he thinks we still make tents as adults!)

"What if" Innogames hadnt invented the Grepolis Toolbox for andriod phones and Tabs???
"What if" i brought a crappy IPhone instead! (Yes Tea Party, it was not sanctioned by apple then).
"What if" Bill had bought an android phone instead of his IPhone 4!!!

"What if" I was not an insomniac :D

"What if" Lt. GiRaffy was Leaonardo da Vinci and his graffiti on SGT's walls was worth Millions...

"What if" so many Great Players from the start of Bellerophon stayed and didn't account swap, Vm out or forget to log in forever?

Yes it is agreed several of these perimeters would have maybe changed the world in so many ways... But it did not :D

Most of all the decisions made in the early stages of it did, our main one was the alliance team we joined here with "Titans of Tartarus", we had good hopes, we had decided to keep the warrior style alliance of 25 members and generally do what we do best. Pawnage!!!
But alas within a couple of weeks the inactivity of even our founder of then was even lapse in activity, this was a bold world then, everybody (except tutlek and bruiser) was at noobie level city builds desperate for ABP/DBP to get their next city!!!

To think the havoc and hellfire we may have been able to rain upon you if that hadn't have changed our position, Pink Death had already died and ghosted out on our arrival to EN/Occ. A distinct ocean formation was already created, TOT already well over the borders of 45, EN/OCC claiming 55 as home. The grounds should have been set for great battle. But alas rebuilds was hard, resources was slow and everybody sought a reprieve in that. Although I was promoted to leader immediately on arrival to EN, I took no part in the politics of deciding NAPS or the breaking of them. I did however mention to DT and Kronnoss about the 24hr rule of breaking such a NAP for honors sake, but the willful plans had already been decided... And the circumstantial war with Styx began.

If we had joined Styx... I do not believe for one moment we would have enjoyed the easy task of targeting in-actives, weak or ghost hunting as has been inherently practiced, even as we speak now you race to absorb the abundance of ghosts left for you, in memorial of the worlds realistic truth! So maybe our departure from the world would have been sooner...
Then again with half a dozen decent TOT fighters it would have more than tripled your force of members willing to send attacks, it might have inspired into something worthwhile.

But I do hope in the future we meet again on a decent battle ground, not one of a pretentious invention for heros supposedly! For on the face of it we are all men, fallible to RL, emotion and mistakes. Maybe next time your "Bang" over on our side... you never know the grasses can be greener! :D