Dead Little Ponies

DeletedUser22940

Death is coming....

mylittleponyillustration.jpg

For crimes committed against the community of Grepolis.

Watch your back.

~Saint​

DeletedUser

I see a basketball
2 pac man board games
a mrs. pac man
candy land
chess (something)
battleship
simon sez (what a great game that was! memories)
Yahtzee (another classic)
a rubix cube

What else is there that I cant identify?

add: A New Kids on the Block poster (lol)
an Alf poster

DeletedUser

Really, this is what it's all about, and I've jammed against and with you before Sainted, only, your not so sainted.
Going into another alliance under the pretense of joining them only to kick all the members and erase the forums.

Pfffftt.......pot, call kettle black.

Sound familir Saint?

Thought so.

As for aav and why he was kicked and why he was CS'd, the simple truth is he just didn't communicate with anyone, I sent out more than several messages to him asking him if he needed help and that the other members were more than willing to help him.

He then fired off a very rude message to myself, without ever communicating before. It wasn't like he was kicked out for having a large city, this fantasy land book I read that he wrote is just that, fantasy.
In the end, it wasn't even considered to remove him after being openly rude to me in a communication that "WAS" reportable to the mods, but did that happen? No, of course not.
I asked one of the members to reach out to him directly around him in the hopes the proximity of the 2 players would help him along, since I am across an ocean at this time.
What transpired then was another rude message, this one down right nasty to the member trying to help him, and I'm not talking your average trash talk here. I'm talkin straight out verbal brutality. And for what, trying to help him?

And then I read what the very mod of this community says in here without so much as a courtesy call to see what the story was, that's what really disappointments me, is the fact there are those who are supposed to be representatives of the community actually enabling a player by promoting the very anger they obviously feel and then slandering others in the community without so much as a "what happened here".

But hey, it's all good, because you guys normally do run in a pack, just as your watching us, we are watching you.
And just so you know, it wasn't one of the members that pointed this out me, it was another player from another world, think on that for a moment, others see the actions here.

But hey, don't let a little thing like the truth stand in your way, continue to display the same disgusting actions I've just witnessed here, why let anything like that stand in your way.

DeletedUser10810

ok, I am kinda lost here...we should know the back-ground a bit more....

also is this a war declaration? !! I know Colorado, but who is this saint guy? sorry came back to grepo after a long time break, so kinda back-dated still... :p rim zone is way more interesting that the so-called core, I see

DeletedUser

to The rawr, colorado was talkin to the very first guy to declare war on us in this thread SaintedStarr, thats the saint guy.

DeletedUser22940

Yes, I am Saint. This is war....but will you know where I am coming from? Am I already there? Will I never be there? Only time shall tell.....and time is fleeting young ponies.

DeletedUser

Even better question......does anybody care?

awww, NooBish u bet me to it lol :) and ur right Saint this is a War, so dnt start anything if u cnt finish it. u want to take us out, go ahead and join Gela and we'll see whos left standing :)

DeletedUser19042

Me too? Damn...and that just for looking...
Now I lost my precious...Skully...(and my life of course):(

DeletedUser3613

Just say the work skully and I will lock and burn the thread and get the no beheaded ponies infractions out ;)

DeletedUser10810

What on earth is going on in this thread???? !!! :O :O Should I have my Light Ships handy u mean to say!! or should I hide to my cave????

Ah! Ponies oceans is near me I see... Love to see that ocean burned up, so that I can burn that burning ocean to hell and well, no need to say, that will be a sainted hell! A hell where saint is locked!

ok, what rubbish I am talking here! ummm, may be I got bored...I will go check other threads now.. nvm,, :p

DeletedUser

Who are you?

Yes, I am Saint. This is war....but will you know where I am coming from? Am I already there? Will I never be there? Only time shall tell.....and time is fleeting young ponies.
I am quite sure you are insignificant. GG

DeletedUser

All this talk of beheading ponies but, who's really being beheaded? Is it the pretty prancing ponies? Or everybody else even remotely close to our pastures? Even the mods joining in the spam, this forum must really be dead since everyones sick of hating on Krypt. LoL what is this thread even about?

Hey saint, we need a new stable boy bring your rubber boots and a BIG shovel

DeletedUser22940

Why is everyone so confused? Was the point of this thread not clear? I thought it was clear.

DeletedUser19042

Well, you need to know about the other thread to know what this is about