The Wars of Bell

• Thread starter DeletedUser14283
  • Start date

DeletedUser14283

Trying to get this forum with a bit more life in it... kinda like pulling teeth tbh but then again thats probably why i'll never be a dentist :D

Okay so... the point is just talking... or boast about what alliances you have been at recently. Caps wise or just a successful op which is based on facts and reports... not insults... well hopefully anyways.

As you can see by Grepostats, if you look at it that we are currently at war with JUSTICE. It's been pretty successful so far, even had one eventful rage ghost during one op :D A lot of fun to watch lol.

So come on and share your stories :p

DeletedUser9358

i just got back to beller as rl made me have to go into vm during the summer..so yes i have restarted, but i am back none the less :)

DeletedUser34961

Its kind of sad that this world is set up to be a battle royale and this thread only received one response :(...i know everyone decided to pact/NAP with everyone in this world but come on there must be some wars going on?

Im part of a very small but pretty feisty group. Seems we are having a little tussle with legacy at the moment. Now that they have seize fires with all there enemies we seem to have gained there full attention for the moment lol.

Anyone else having any good battles?

DeletedUser

EN/O Still battling the Styx conglomerate and will be for some time looking at both teams cores.

Along with other skirmishes, but we have left a lot of the smaller alliances to sort themselves out otherwise the fun of a large alliance attacking them may make more leave this server which in my opinions is not good for anyone at this stage.

DeletedUser10984

With Justice crushed we have moved on to beating up on DBD.

DeletedUser

Mazz is right,small alliances should sort them selves out.
We(STYX) do not battle small alliances(except some occasional attacks for bp or a few takeovers mainly by -STYX-).
No fun battling small alliances.

DeletedUser

Tea what is your in game name.

For the most part i respect many of the CORE styx players but you and your rants in here are too funny.

We have watched you guys grab sub 1k ghost cities and take 90 percent of the cities you have got by inactives. Yes its a tactic i know that as well as any other vet of grepo. At the same time true fighters like to fight.

Just as SGT said in the other thread its a blind cat and muse game even with vort who has been inactive beside signing on and casting spells on a few attacks then signing back off. No support thread has been made from him in a month. IF it was for slots im sure this world would have ended a long time ago or you would be colonizing cities oceans away

DeletedUser6038

We have watched you guys grab sub 1k ghost cities and take 90 percent of the cities you have got by inactives. Yes its a tactic i know that as well as any other vet of grepo. At the same time true fighters like to fight.

Lets be honest, both alliances are capable of holding their ground pretty well. At this point ops from both sides will generally give some results if well planned but will not fill all empty slots and unfortunately are not organized too often either. Inactivity is the biggest headache and we are forced to consume them before the competition does. Styx does consume internal and enemy inactive players, but so does EN/O. It is an unavoidable tactic as leaving inactive cities in your core ocean being taken by an enemy alliance is not very clever. And as I said the slots are usually much more than an op can fill, so easy targets like inactive players are also a way to fill them.

As for 1K ghost cities, well it is not an alliance strategy as a matter of fact, I guess some people are too desperate to fill their slots or think the location of the city is more important than the size. But isn't EN/O doing the same, conquering 1-2K cities?

DeletedUser

Bangpotter is right,EN does not take small 1k cities.
Zato,check it yourself:D
WEEKENDHOUSE 1,034 Abandoned ErikWijmeersch None Eviction Notice 2012-12-16 10:39:47

Everyone can check the location:D
Then bangpotter should say if we should take 4k cities in our islands:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hell no,they take only built cities like this(the latest capture of Occupy:D)

sNaKeSND's city 1,776 Abandoned JRM548 None Occupy 2012-12-22 11:01:25

DeletedUser20948

well unfortunately when a number of big players ghost you've gotta do what you've gotta do but i have the say the ghosts have proved to be a worthy enemy
:D

DeletedUser

Seeing as we are pulling out stats, we may as well look at stat mans, stats ;)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en41/player/567664/colonizations
Some Amazzing stuff there :D
along with these, maybe not ghost buster stuff but not much better either if you check the players who cities were taken or see they had no alliance :p
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en41/alliance/603/colonizations

And this comes from someone who has this on his profile Will you be next?!? and who is kicked by his alliance.

Thats why you care so much about players without alliance. You know how they feel :)

DeletedUser

Wow you really know your facts!

I left my alliance by choice!
This comes from someone who never lost a city to any players but people I chose to help out and hand off cities too.
I probably have some of the best stats for conquers around on this server, along with BP and what ever other stats you can pull from a server...

Personally Id rather conquer ghosts than pick on players with no backing of an alliance and bully people. I like level and fair fighting grounds.

Not liking your racial slur, as I suspect a lot on the forums and mods may tell you as well.
I may be dark skinned to some degree but am not what you say, but suspect you will fit in the Pākehā terminology which dose not refer any racism.

DeletedUser

Wow you really know your facts!

I left my alliance by choice!
This comes from someone who never lost a city to any players but people I chose to help out and hand off cities too.
I probably have some of the best stats for conquers around on this server, along with BP and what ever other stats you can pull from a server...

Personally Id rather conquer ghosts than pick on players with no backing of an alliance and bully people. I like level and fair fighting grounds.

Not liking your racial slur, as I suspect a lot on the forums and mods may tell you as well.
I may be dark skinned to some degree but am not what you say, but suspect you will fit in the Pākehā terminology which dose not refer any racism.

Anyway lets get back to the subject,

i dont like fair fighting grounds, i like having my enemy stronger than me. When i will get bored someday i will use you as farm! Just writte on your profile KLEV'S FARM-PRIVATE PROPERTY-STAY OUT!

DeletedUser

Funny thing about the cities I left behind, I demolished the warehouses and temples so farm/loot them all you like there wont be much there :D

They only thing you are likely to get are Crabs from my beaches unless you are shaved ;)