The great war thread

DeletedUser22217

it is true!
We have this saying about the drunk ones, but since I'm idiot I also drink all the time so this is the way I get double luck.

DeletedUser27700

Its funny how nobody from Damage has actually complained here about the pact dropping. Its just been rants from Robbyn talking about it,

In my view, during the initial op against Jugg, Damage had a great opportunity to bet on a winner, and go with that alliance. Yet they decided to stay neutral by not helping or attacking Jugg.

But if Jugg did not get any support from Damage, then why have a pact? This showed a lack of faith imo, and if you can not rely on pact partners then why have them at all?
AA was nicer than I would have been, if a world war just broke out, and one of my oldest allies sat on their thumbs throughout it, I would be displeased. The 48 hr peace before we started attacking Damage seems more than fair.

And about the constant bickering about numbers, Really? Everyone knows that you have SI/Cerb/Grim in one corner, and Jugg/TV/Polish in the other.
Obviously its a fair fight, or one side would be winning. Indeed, it is a great war, and there are punches thrown in everywhere. People can talk about the lack of cities taken by Jugg, but since the war started they have taken over every stat in the milestones. They are doing something right.

Meanwhile SI are over in O45 picking on alliances 1/4 their size, and still need help from Cerb. Pathetic

DeletedUser31747

Meanwhile SI are over in O45 picking on alliances 1/4 their size, and still need help from Cerb. Pathetic

your joking right? Cerb are there to also take cities, why would we let SI grow and expand whilst we stay as we are, they dont need out help, we just want more cities

DeletedUser27700

Yeah, right. Then why was a friend of mine messaged by Cerb that if they kept attacking SI that Cerb would get involved.
Can't fight people your own size, so you go and use this no moral world and pick on people with 1-2 cities.

Absolutely no respect from me for that type of thing

DeletedUser31747

Or maybe it was the individual action of a player? Cant judge an alliance on the actions of one player. This is called expansion Ice,it may be low, and cruel, but you cant avoid it

DeletedUser27700

Or maybe it was the individual action of a player? Cant judge an alliance on the actions of one player. This is called expansion Ice,it may be low, and cruel, but you cant avoid it

Whether it be an individual or an entire alliance, I still don't have to like it. I think it shows cowardice.

I understand growth, but you won't see me going after people with 1 city.

DeletedUser31747

so you have never taken a city off somebody with one city? thats a good effort Ice, not many people manage that

this isnt worth fighting over Ice, lets drop it, i dont wont to argue with you

DeletedUser27700

so you have never taken a city off somebody with one city? thats a good effort Ice, not many people manage that

this isnt worth fighting over Ice, lets drop it, i dont wont to argue with you

Good, lets drop it then. Sarcastic comments aren't helping. Of course I have taken cities from people with only 1, its called the beginning of a world.
But not when I have 30 of my own.

Now lets move on

DeletedUser3393

I think everyone attacks 1 city players.. this is a no morale world, so no harm there. Its a war game, survival of the fittest.

I think what Ice found funny was how the Cerb players were threatening the small alliance to stop attacking SI or Cerb will get involved.

DeletedUser3393

Criminally Insane cities were part of a NAP agreement
Golden Evolution was his first city while he was in Criminally Insane.. they were almost the same size.

So 2 out of the 3 you mentioned are false.
The brotherhood was part of the clearing out of O54 plan.

Again get your facts straight before you decide to sling mud.

DeletedUser27700

You do what you don't like xD http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/3071733/colonizations
Golden Evolution
Criminally Insane
The Brotherhood
These alliances from which you have taken cities are waaaaaaayyyyyy smaller that Juggernaut. You are preaching morality in underwear here.

I am not going to repeat what AA has already said, and your link is completely different from what I said anyway.

This is not a thread about me. If you have no idea what you are talking about, don't say it.

DeletedUser

WOW this is great, how exactly is a person supposed to work with all this jabber you have to read in the forums. There is 2 things I find funny in all these forums, because no mattter what world you are in all the forums are the same;)

1. All the leaders in any forum talk about how the other leaders of their enemies are backstabbing fools...... When in all actuallity in any large alliance all leaders are backstabbing fools, just the nature of the beast.

2. All this complaining about oh you started a war with us.....No you started the war with them, and so on and so forth....

Isnt this a war game? Thats whats supposed to go on right? Or did this game turn into FarmVille while I was on vacaction?

skiboot

Phrourach
So, I'm confused. Polish Legion are attacking one of Space Invaders players in 44. They've lined up some amazing attacks and it's looking grim for us. All of a sudden my player mails and asks me why he has over 800 biremes arriving from three different Juggernaut players, superbly timed to defeat many of the PL attacks.

jugg1.png

jugg2.png

jugg3.png

jugg4.png

jugg5.png

I wonder if they all meant to press the "attack" button and got confused?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What are u trying ski? lol

This has already been discussed between us and PL. We had reason to believe that u were internalizing asgard and we also had a CS en route. haha.

And sure there were timed lol didnt even know PL was attacking at that moment. BTW i didnt get any DBP so what are u trying to say :eek:

skiboot

Phrourach
What are u trying ski? lol

BTW i didnt get any DBP so what are u trying to say :eek:

That's because you pulled yours just before the PL attacks landed - but of course you didn't know they were attacking. If you had reason to believe our player was being "internalized" then why would you send and then immediately pull again?
Great timing by the way - you just missed the attacks landing. Shame the others were not so considerate ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was because i woke up and heard that PL was attacking so i pulled and told the rest to do so also...

skiboot

Phrourach
And sure there were timed lol didnt even know PL was attacking at that moment.

That was because i woke up and heard that PL was attacking so i pulled and told the rest to do so also...

Hmm - so you did know they were attacking or you didn't?

That was some small window between them landing and you waking up and pulling them again. You must be a naturally lucky person.