Alliance about to disband first

DeletedUser

Have better idea for ya. Start another alliance...and then merge into OV :) would be 3 strong alliances under one roof ;)

DeletedUser

We have our answer

Wolf Pack is kaput

All you WP lovers out there, sorry to disappoint

Maybe someone from WP can get on here and let us all in on what happened

DeletedUser21356

We have our answer

Wolf Pack is kaput

All you WP lovers out there, sorry to disappoint

Maybe someone from WP can get on here and let us all in on what happened

Yes indeed, would like to know what happened there.

DeletedUser

I think they just beat army of darkness to disbanding a lot of there players are showing up as having switched to my little pony

DeletedUser

I think the real winner is not WP. The real winner is The Fallen.

DeletedUser

I like how nobody would have guessed WP would've disbanded but they went first. :p

DeletedUser

I like how nobody would have guessed WP would've disbanded but they went first. :p

single guessed that. anyway, we were all right about the second one. syndicates disbanded. wondering who will they join. their ally krypt?? lol

DeletedUser19042

They seem to be going to Confrontation. But Confront is also falling slowly;
confront will be next, then the ponies. (I think)

DeletedUser

They seem to be going to Confrontation. But Confront is also falling slowly;
confront will be next, then the ponies. (I think)

can't see ponies disbanding any time soon they just merged army of darkness and land of vikings into their alliance.

DeletedUser19042

That's exactly the reason why....:)
They would have had a better chance to survive if they'd have stayed alone. Now they brought those 2 weak alliances in them, with no BP at all. So now ponies carry a lot of dead weight. Such alliance is a paradise for every top-10 alliance to go in war with. lol

DeletedUser

Ponies are rank 3. lol

they just popped out of nowhere. but they are in rim right now. so they should survive.

Alliance named WAR EAGLES might disband. they are loosing cities to ponies. Or maybe they will be merged into ponies too.