This deserves an Ultra entry ;)

DeletedUser

LOL, I really don't want to know what you lot including Lane gets upto, but now that I'm aware, tell me more ;)

DeletedUser

Why a Smurf court?

We all know a good smurf is a dead smurf!

Dead_smurf_tattoo.jpg

:pro:

How dare you!!!! I should wreck havoc on you now...You've been warned.

:eek: I also have another few accounts, that I shall use to rim you with.

*writes in his notebook* StrikeHard has multiple accounts.. :p lol

We need to play a world again sometime :p Belle didn't last long for us :D

Yeah, I'm currently playing Edessa..I wish there was a way for me to get you over there! Great alliance people in general.. :)

Lane's a he? I thought he was a She Judging by the username, I know women called Lane lol...

Yes, I'm a 'He'..I personally only know men named Lane...Although I know someone that knows someone called Lane and she is female of course..

He was a male on Skype :p

*nod* Indeed..

PS: Might I remind you all to keep this thread appropriate.. ;)

DeletedUser

"Appropriate" is a matter of personal morals lane, you should know that, everyone has different "appropriate" standards ;)

DeletedUser27793

howz it going in xi?
I'm in the survivours but stopped playing!
I also do like watching drangon ballz and lord of the rings :D

DeletedUser

All I really got of that was Lord of the rings....you have earned my eternal admiration oskarghost96. Then out of the rest of this all I got was smurf smurfidy smurfsmurf, sorry about the language Mr. Lane :p, and a dead smurf so yeaaaa.....:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
howz it going in xi?
I'm in the survivours but stopped playing!
I also do like watching drangon ballz and lord of the rings :D

We've noticed :p Amish taking all your cities...

"Appropriate" is a matter of personal morals lane, you should know that, everyone has different "appropriate" standards ;)
I have to agree :p I'm keeping it nice :)

All I really got of that was Lord of the rings....you have earned my eternal admiration oskarghost96. Then out of the rest of this all I got was smurf smurfidy smurfsmurf, sorry about the language Mr. Lane :p, and a dead smurf so yeaaaa.....:heh:

Thank you, I am honored to be eternally admired. :) LOTR is awesome!

Last edited: