Noobs with Crowns

DeletedUser22940

is going on here people? Since I have been back, I have met more incompetent world winners than I know what to do with. How exactly does one win the world and not know basics like to cover your CS with spells. Hops kill swords. Horses kill archers....etc...

This is crazy. The noobs in the worlds are better than most of the world winners which I have played with. Help?

DeletedUser5554

Build a time machine, return to 2010-2011(Grepolis 1.26), live happily for a year to a year and half.

DeletedUser

Could you go over that thing about covering a CS with a spell again?????? :heh:

We can DO that????

DeletedUser12330

Its the MRA's, amazingly it seems there are people that go to the end of the world playing this game as if its farmville, all there cities they take are either colinizations or internal conquest

DeletedUser

Its because all good players either leave before WW hits, because they dont want to sim, or they choose to be in a different allaince that just focuses on taking out WW islands ;)

DeletedUser

I've got a crown :(

What doesn't help is that a million alliances can complete these Wonders after the REAL winners have left. Which is why these noobs have crowns.

I have an idea in the ideas section against it.

DeletedUser14937

Its the MRA's, amazingly it seems there are people that go to the end of the world playing this game as if its farmville, all there cities they take are either colinizations or internal conquest

And I think from all the TS sheep, you and your little flock were the prime examples of this :D It's funny how I don't think you realize the fact that you are describing yourself to the last detail :p

DeletedUser

Could you go over that thing about covering a CS with a spell again?????? :heh:

We can DO that????

Man if that is true I really need to revamp my strategies. And that means no more fussing about sea storms:)

DeletedUser4013

I've got a crown :(

What doesn't help is that a million alliances can complete these Wonders after the REAL winners have left. Which is why these noobs have crowns.

I have an idea in the ideas section against it.

Although the crown is awarded to any alliance who completes all 7 Wonders, the benefits that come with completing the wonders and the bonus in the Hero Worlds do not get awarded. No one in TCC Harpoon has been awarded the 4/7 award, nor are they listed as the master of the world. That honor only goes to one alliance.

So what if other players gain the crown later on. In what way does it diminish the hard work of the alliance who comp,eted the wonders, gained the crown, and then left the world?

DeletedUser

It dimishes the burger king crowns awesomeness :p What is the point on getting it if every njub has one?? ;)

DeletedUser

...So what if other players gain the crown later on. In what way does it diminish the hard work of the alliance who completed the wonders, gained the crown, and then left the world?

What a funny question. :)

You really don't understand what is a difference between real World Winners/Masters and people/alliances that build Wonders in empty world without any competition?

DeletedUser23986

Who asks you to leave a world? You can stay there and WAR EACH AND EVERY ALLIANCE LEFT. pretty much competition if someone wants it

DeletedUser

Who asks you to leave a world? You can stay there and WAR EACH AND EVERY ALLIANCE LEFT. pretty much competition if someone wants it

Pretty weird idea stay in the world which is already won. :)

But well, if noobs-simbuilders like to have a crowns, why not with rules like this...

DeletedUser12330

And I think from all the TS sheep, you and your little flock were the prime examples of this :D It's funny how I don't think you realize the fact that you are describing yourself to the last detail :p

I do find this funny, once again you go off topic to have a go at the one alliance that really did give PB a kicking, anyone can check grepostats to check that info
Our alliance kept around the 30-40 member mark all the way through the world, (which was smaller than your alliance) when the cap was 500 on Corinth and at the end we only merged as the whole world merged into 2 alliances.

Going back on to topic the crowns should only go to the alliance that finishes the ww first

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Erm how about we want to leave the world after playing it for so long that everyone are just simmers and turtles. Besides, the world is pretty much dead anyway, even more so when your good enemies ghost because they lost.

DeletedUser23986

Really? Erm how about we want to leave the world after playing it for so long that everyone are just simmers and turtles. Besides, the world is pretty much dead anyway, even more so when your good enemies ghost because they lost.
give them opportunity to grow, dissolve your pacts and fight it till the end. WW were not meant to close worlds, they also gave small bonuses.....

DeletedUser

Build a time machine, return to 2010-2011(Grepolis 1.26), live happily for a year to a year and half.

I'm afraid that's your only solution. Grepolis has been made more and more complicated, and you see stuff like that more and more. With innovation comes errors and more.

DeletedUser

Some people don't care about "alliance", they just do what's best for them.