SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser27700

Caught wind of impending doom and cried for his mummy.

Either a strange coincidence, or he got word of something and flew the coop

DeletedUser14850

I was mentioning about samsamych ... he went into vacation mode (VM) ... just one day before the OP. Some times people do this trick to keep some of our players safe during the OP. I had this experience in theta. So i was wondering if its intentional, cannot say exactly as some of other players are still alive and fighting.

DeletedUser3393

I was mentioning about samsamych ... he went into vacation mode (VM) ... just one day before the OP. Some times people do this trick to keep some of our players safe during the OP. I had this experience in theta. So i was wondering if its intentional, cannot say exactly as some of other players are still alive and fighting.

If it was intentional he wouldn't have been inactive while you guys took his cities with little to no resistance, He had big RL issues and had to leave.

Plus VM takes 48hrs to activated, he activated it before Robbyn announced the OP ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

So Mic Socoli already ghosted... Who else gonna chicken out and ghost because of 1 op?

Come on newbies, push the button

DeletedUser14850

Stats From starting of world to 2013-01-25 02:00

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 10
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 10

SI Vs PL 1-13
Cerb Vs PL 1-5

DeletedUser3393

Poles really rocked the world in this OP.

I wonder if this war qualifies as the first little war (25 conquests on each side)

PL+Juggs vs SI+Cerb
38 vs 31

(There might be more conquests in the last 2-3hrs), grepostats hasn't updated yet.

Not counting the 5-6 cities we took after Mic Sokoli ghosted from the unprecedented revolts he got ;)

DeletedUser

So Mic Socoli already ghosted... Who else gonna chicken out and ghost because of 1 op?

Come on newbies, push the button

He didn't leave because of a OP. He left for RL issues. So stop assuming and get your facts right.

DeletedUser3393

He didn't leave because of a OP. He left for RL issues. So stop assuming and get your facts right.

Highly doubt so... if he had RL issues, why not make sure his allies get the cities? and not lose them to ghosting?
Either way a move.

Anyone who does an unplanned ghosting is disrespecting his/her allies.

DeletedUser

I agree with this one. He certainly has some issues. From his game profile:

NEVER BEEN IN A WORLD WITH SOOOOO MANY ERS AND TOSS POTS.
FECKING POLES COME INTO OUR COUNTRY TAKE OUR JOBS AND HOUSES AND BENIFITS.
NOW THEY FECKERS ARE ON OUR SERVERS TAKING UP SPACE
DO US ALL A FAVOUR OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN ING SERVERS KNOBS.

DeletedUser

Let remember where they come from his parents or grandparents, but rather they are not Indians.

DeletedUser22217

I agree with this one. He certainly has some issues. From his game profile:

well I'm not Polish, but would report such profile.
This is pure insult to all the people that come from developing countries and having issues with taking care of their families, are forced to leave them and all they have to work outside.
Usually those people do jobs that for the locals are low payed and unwanted.
And anyway.....why this should take place in international game server?

DeletedUser

I am sorry

I was told that it was different player! I trusted someone and did not check it! I have to apologise to Mic. I am really sorry.

That's from asgarrd profile.

Sorry for that I will shut up.

DeletedUser

a ja sie Ciebie posłuchałem i też nie sprawdziłem, foch ;), Sorry Mic, i corrected

DeletedUser22217

well it was removed and thanks for this .
Whoever wrote I hope will manage to keep the game a game.
Don't get me wrong please, I do not defend Polish side ingane, I do not defend Polish side at all, but I can not stand insults to people based on their nationality...as coming from developing country myself.

DeletedUser

When you lose, any excuse is good. It's shame that he talk about Poles in this way.. But this is his conscience.

DeletedUser33675

I would like to congratulate Polish Legions, Juggernaut and Space Invaders.

It's pleasure to play with such good players ;)

DeletedUser

Highly doubt so... if he had RL issues, why not make sure his allies get the cities? and not lose them to ghosting?
Either way a move.

Anyone who does an unplanned ghosting is disrespecting his/her allies.

He was told to ghost by leaders. He was planning on giving them away but followed his leaders instructions.