Paraclete Vs Vivat rex

DeletedUser

Probably, this is the best war of the world Farsala. The main targets were 5 big cities: delphos (D)habiboo, omnos (D) habiboo, diopolis (D)habiboo, A DURHAM 1* (D)rowney, (D) and B WEARDALE 2*.
I will share with you our reports to show you how in 2 weeks we managed to defend those cities with very few troops.

Here you can the second attempt of Paraclete to take all my cities simultanuously:

I will upload more images from previous attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Imo this will be tight. VR have some good members, but they recuit players that are too small. Paraclete on the other hand are a HUGE MRA and conquer small players with no alliance, instead of actually attacking VR. I was in VR for a while, but left 'cause Rowney was a noob, and didn't really know what he was doing.

DeletedUser

If you always are on the strong side you will never loose and probably never have fun. I had 100 cities on fr20, I enjoyed attacking. Here, I am enjoying being attacked. Of course I will loose my 3 cities but I had fun. That's the important.

By the way, Rowney is a very good player. We were only trying to give a chance to small players to learn the game. That's important and when you do so, you should not be considered as noob.

DeletedUser

It's far too early to have massive world wars IMHO, we in the ZC have already started expansion in Ocean50 through conquering strong inactives., we are staying neutral in this conflict.

So don't come to us if you go looking for help....

DeletedUser

I think its a bit dishonourable to tell a player that you quit when you leave there alliance, then get them conquered. And to go from 10 players to 130 in 1-2 months. And if you want to give players a "chance", go play Hyper.

DeletedUser

I think its a bit dishonourable to tell a player that you quit when you leave there alliance, then get them conquered. And to go from 10 players to 130 in 1-2 months. And if you want to give players a "chance", go play Hyper.

+1

I'm weary of alliances that get a 100+ in a month, indicates MRA, we vet all of our members and only send out invites to people we want that fit our criteria.

DeletedUser

You seem like an alright guy, but if you really want to make a difference in the speed a MRA dies, you should join a core ocean, and go killing everything that looks at you.

DeletedUser

You seem like an alright guy, but if you really want to make a difference in the speed a MRA dies, you should join a core ocean, and go killing everything that looks at you.

Yeah I know, but we are based in Oc50, but we will go south once this part of the sea is ours.

DeletedUser

Well, the MRA muncher kinda went downwards after I was the only one there, and TIS left. I guess I now own one of the average alliances (which isn't saying much)

DeletedUser

Plus why they not using cats to demolish your walls?

they used cata they are on other reports

Paraclete on the other hand are a HUGE MRA and conquer small players with no alliance, instead of actually attacking VR.

As you can see it is not true, for two times they tried to take those cities and they failed I will post reports tonight ;)

DeletedUser

Paraclete on the other hand are a HUGE MRA and conquer small players with no alliance, instead of actually attacking VR.

As you can see it is not true, for two times they tried to take those cities and they failed I will post reports tonight ;)

DeletedUser

They focused on too many cities, they should of focused on 2 cities at a time.

DeletedUser

And for proof, I am an example. And they couldn't take those cities, and thats why they resort to small players

they used cata they are on other reports

You guys know the difference between swords and cats?!? I seriously underestimated you guys!

DeletedUser

Well I know the difference between Swords and cats, if that was aimed at me :)

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

This is getting a free ride to the main section..Buckle your seat belts as we're on our way!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Well hello from Paraclete in Ocean 44. I am not a founder but a local commander and I am reading this thrend with great amusement.

First off, bionight1515, you do not have the right to an opinion on a warriors alliance because YOU are no fighter. You're a sim-city player with the attention span of a gold-fish. Here's your stats on all worlds.
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=bionight1515+&type=player
Go hang your head in Grepo-Shame and MAYBE, just MAYBE ....if you cop on and learn this game to even a fraction of what the average Paraclete knows of it you may be able to come back here and give an opinion. Until then belt up.
Your opinion is akin to a toddler playing with an abacus trying to lecture Bill Gates on making money.

Secondly, habiboo , there is no Paraclete V VR. There's us taking your cities. Here's VR's conquest stats.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en52/alliance/260/colonizations.
You haven't taken a single city off us, and you've lost 18 cities to us. That doesn't even take into consideration the amount of former VR cities we've taken as your membership abandon ship.
Including your Founder who RAN. And YOU who's ran.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en52/alliance/260/alliancechanges
But we're still taking your cities. BIBs will be next.... build up that 1k city quickly as well please so we can finally send you to the rim for having the CHEEK to try and have a pop at us here on the public forums.
Good God man what were you thinking???? "Hey look at Paraclete beating me up and taking everything I have".
Was this supposed to embarrass us in some way? We've smashed up your alliance and taken over an ocean you used to dominate and you come on here to draw attention to it? LMAO

Finally to the MRA jibe. We are no MRA. We do not MASS RECRUIT. We have massive amounts of players wanting to join the alliance that has most points, most conquests, most DBP and most ABP. We take some, we refuse more.....but one thing is for certain. If you don't make the grade and get fighting you will be CUT , conquered or farmed depending on your cities size.
And that is the Paraclete way.

I look forward to the next post from someone on this server trying to have a pop at us.

Best Regards to all

StillSetanta
Paraclete Commander Ocean 44.

DeletedUser

It's far too early to have massive world wars IMHO, we in the ZC have already started expansion in Ocean50 through conquering strong inactives., we are staying neutral in this conflict.

So don't come to us if you go looking for help....
1 of your players has conquered 2 2k cities. If that's your "expansion" then you better pray you're allowed to stay neutral for the long haul. I can't see you guys standing up to anyone.

DeletedUser

Wow. That's some impressive bloviating. I could almost see the spittle hitting your computer screen.

You've certainly made me rethink my attitude toward Paraclete. What was your mission statement again? Oh yes...

"ONE who consoles or comforts, ONE who encourages or uplifts, ONE who advocates on behalf of others."

That sure sounds like what you just spewed.

DeletedUser

...........Three cities on one island im pretty sure. I could take on VIVAT REX entire alliance with the three cities on one island. War is far from best war, maybe for you as being attacked i think is the biggest rush. But there is no rush in attacking an alliance that 95% of players cant defend itself