Fastest Growing of top alliances

DeletedUser1483

Yeah but we did found 20+ cities down in DOOMs home ocean with next to no noticeable support. Plus I actually mailed Dukes yday with a free city for him. lol.

A better graph comparison would be taking out any oceans which are further than 1 ocean from our core (which i would consider as 55).

So take out.. 47, 57, 67, 74, 75, 76, 43, 53, 63, 34, 35, 36.

Half of those oceans we dont have cities in anyway. If you then did the same for all the other alliances. So took out any losses DOOM sustained in 55 etc. Then youd have a fair and accurate representation of win/loss ratio for all alliances. :) Thats my 2 cents anyway.

DeletedUser

Thats one of your feeblest postings for a long time Chris !

If you attempt an invasion, and are booted out, your losses count. If we invade MOS's homeland, you'd be quick to count any losses we incurred (quite rightly). Its embarrassingly pathetic to want to selectively rule out all your failures from the conquest stats.

I'm sure if this invasion had led to a glorious chain of conquests you'd have been heralding it as a strategic masterstroke ! Instead you personally lost your first city in two worlds, and your alliance have suffered a series of conquest losses.

Your 2 cents wasn't even worth that ! Its usually better to admit ones mistakes and learn from them, than to hide behind a smokescreen of ego-protecting obfuscation !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

There are alot of long words in there.

If you think for any moment that founding cities in 57 was some kind of invasion then youd be very wrong. :p

My point was that its not a true representation of how each alliance is coping, as i could found a city in 57 today, you take the 1k point city and it count as a tally to your chart. Whats really happened? You have a city that youve got to build up and I make another founded city the next day. lol.

Or alternatively, I dont make another founded city. The only reason you took that city was because I happened to be away from the computer for a few hours. I also did congratulate the person that took it. So it wasnt like there was any hard feelings. ;)

*edit*

Out of 70 total MOS members, (active and inactive), there are currently only 8 players that have more than 1 fully built city in the areas you could actively fight us in. Moggy, Zarras, David, Hsin, Drizatt, JewP, Ollie and Minoltta.

That is the only reason I suggested changing it slightly for an accurate representation of the war as a whole.

As polis, and dave, have said on multiple occasions. A city doesnt mean much right now, especially the amount of 1k to 4k cities which doom is taking on an island we founded in their home ocean. Which is 2 oceans from our core. Which all of them have the worst researches imaginable in every city. :rolleyes:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en40&ref=yk0e28kz1brlzusvo6z46k00o24hj5914sx

DeletedUser

Please Stop. I hate it when an opponent humiliates himself with such an unworthy line of argument. It drains away all respect I had for him. Suffice it to say (for the objective readers who may be out there) here is the defence MOS had at the last conquest we made, that you dont think should be counted !?
Espionage-1_zps96377c97.jpg

To his credit, the MOS player graciously recognised the attackers who took it.
So its all the more embarrassing that you, HIS leader (!?), should take this line. Seriously, shame on you.

DeletedUser1483

Lol, you know full well how much defense was in the other cities you have taken before that one. That one was the only one you have taken so far that heralded any extensive external support from MOS. Post the other spy reports on cities you have taken.

Like the following cities. Known here only by their point total.

1,888 / 3008 / 3618 / 2449 / 997 / 2943 / 3613 / 2933 / 1834 / 2130.

Most were given ridiculous research as well. Lol. The research was done as we never expected to keep these cities, so boasting about them as if it is some genius that you have taken them is absurd.

Youre other conquests (including the one you posted above), deserve recognition as you rightly pointed out.

Just dont pretend you are really fighting anything other than a small band of merry men. When youre the big sherrif of ocean 57. GGW and PFK are more than worthy of boasting and taking a city. Annihilating 7500 of our LS in one seige no less! (Kudos). Whereas DOOM are doing no more than poking the big bear with a long stick.

A very well timed and hard hitting stick. But a long one nonetheless.

:pro:

DeletedUser1483

I must point out that I am not saying that DOOM is a bad alliance. Quite the contrary.. DOOM showed some excellent timings and coordination against my city while it was down there.

I managed to snipe 1 CS by chance and you managed to take it later anyway. So.. to sum up. Im not saying you are in any way a bad alliance, youre timings and teamwork are top notch with your top players.

Just that perhaps you shouldnt include a few of your conquests against MOS in an overall showing of the "war effort". Of which you are the smallest section of. (in terms of area).

DeletedUser

M'eh, the respect continues to drain away.

So ... you're advocating we should leave your cities alone until they're big enough to make difficult targets !? Is that your idea of good strategy ? No, we will take them as and when we choose, and use them as troop cities to take the others.

And you say you dont really want these cities !? So thats why they have remote support of thousands of defensive troops, and 1000+ biremes in them !? Your words are so transparent as to be worthless, I'm starting to see why there's so much discontent amongst MOS's membership.

DeletedUser

M'eh, the respect continues to drain away.

So ... you're advocating we should leave your cities alone until they're big enough to make difficult targets !? Is that your idea of good strategy ? No, we will take them as and when we choose, and use them as troop cities to take the others.

And you say you dont really want these cities !? So thats why they have remote support of thousands of defensive troops, and 1000+ biremes in them !? Your words are so transparent as to be worthless, I'm starting to see why there's so much discontent amongst MOS's membership.

Soaking as much BP out of you as possible, nothing more. Theres a reason my city there is called "SlotWaster". As far as member discontent, first i've heard of it. I'm enjoying my time in MOS.

DeletedUser

Last i checked the rankings haven't changed , as the masters of rouge chaos are aware , when your at the top of the mountain your looking down at all the others below you. So until the view changes i dont see much room for graphs or belittling . I have allot of respect for you leo , but this propaganda only makes people look foolish . Save it for the battlefield .

my advice leo is to take all that intelligence you obviously have and put it to something more beneficial for mankind . As this just looks like people flinging poo at each other . I believe you above this.

If mos is soo broken why not come into the kitchen make dinner yourselves. frankly cold left overs get boring but that's why this thread is here in the first place.

DeletedUser35805

Heehee, I've got quite enough dinner to feed on out in 65/66 for now thanks to MOS inactives ;) MOS is not by any means a bad alliance, they are just struggling with their inactives that they have been able to hide until now. Now that someone has finally decided to attack them, they have to get rid of the inactive guys that they have lost on the way. Yes drizatt, you have quite the view from the top, but I'd like to remind you, objects in mirror are closer than they appear....:cool:

DeletedUser

As long as mos makes the menu , we dictate the ingredients. There are no mirrors where i am mos is on the mountain i on the other hand am surrounded , i don't need mirrors to see i need only look to my left and right. Your a smart man also nip your aware of that fact.

I am merely speaking of this propaganda , which i think is worthless. And an insult to my intelligence . I dont challenge you to take my cities only behave with honor and respect. i am well aware you can move on me when ever you like. But to mention hiding or struggling is to imply cowardness. This does not fly with me , as i am as i always have been a true warrior , and have won many battles in the face of certain death in REAL LIFE . Situations where lesser men cry for their mothers.

I am just saying there are better ways to use this intelligence then moronic banter back and forth , in time this world will end and there will be a winner , save your gloating for then .

And do something nice for someone else with all this energy , what was the last thing you did to help your fellow man?

last week i opened the door for my best friend for the last time and buried him , then we paid for the funeral , my inactivity was a excellent opportunity for me to lose a city , and that up set me about as much as getting onions on my hamburger. So get your priorities str8 none of us are going anywhere . Take my cities i will just move on to others , but hold them tight as i will return for them .

i think all the people involved in this thread with exception of a couple are great players , show your greatness by playing the game and keeping the graphs and bs for ww time . Thanks and have a nice day

DeletedUser1483

Last time Ill be posting on the Pellan Forums for a WHILE.

Need anything from an official representative of MOS then you know where to find me.

:)

PokingDriz_zpsf1f5ec8c.jpg

DeletedUser

Well DriZatt, I agree Chris's propaganda is worthless, which is why I've been countering it with evidence to the contrary.
So for example, when he says of the cities we have taken off MOS recently:
all of them have the worst researches imaginable in every city.
... 3 of the ones DOOM recently conquered are conquest-ready already, and I haven't had to reverse any researches yet, so I suspect the remaining cities will be just fine.
:p

And re: the cartoon he posted in his final post (really, I wonder how long that will last !?) is typical of his propaganda, as insubstantial as ever.

DeletedUser

Well DriZatt, I agree Chris's propaganda is worthless, which is why I've been countering it with evidence to the contrary.
So for example, when he says of the cities we have taken off MOS recently:

... 3 of the ones DOOM recently conquered are conquest-ready already, and I haven't had to reverse any researches yet, so I suspect the remaining cities will be just fine.
:p

And re: the cartoon he posted in his final post (really, I wonder how long that will last !?) is typical of his propaganda, as insubstantial as ever.

Well good attempt at a spin i suppose, but tbh i expected better. Can't blame Chris for leaving externals here though...Endless propaganda, attempts at sowing discontent and driving a wedge between MOS and its allies. All the while having the exact opposite effect than what was intended. So in that, i guess we should thank you Leo.

"Words are wind." George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

DeletedUser

I'm a little more optimistic, now that Chris has gone, I'm hoping for less propaganda, and more substance !

DeletedUser24139

great read. I looked in my mirror and saw this all coming ;)