- For the attention of Snake -

DeletedUser

Chris, theres no way it will be 10 months until WW's in Pella.
The top 12 alliances over the last month gained c. 19% points. Admittedly, some of that is merger activity, but I'd expect to see at least 10% growth per month. Combine that with a WW requirement that drops 13m points per month and we reach WW's in maybe 5 months (ignore the grepolis ingame estimate, its not accurate !).

Heres a table showing estimates based around January's current 105million points, with the WW-Target (falling 13million per month). I've shown points growth estimates of 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% with the month highlighted in yellow when WW's will start based on the different growth rates against the WW points requirement.
PellaWWprojection2_zpsffeab2f1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Well I never bothered with the maths behind it. I'm no stats man. :) forgive me that the number I happened to choose while I hastened to write a reply was 10months.

My point was everyone is still acting as if its happening in the next couple of weeks.

When even with your fastest growth rate it's still 3months away.

DeletedUser24139

maybe so Chris, but if an alliance isn't already thinking about how to approach the WW's now then leadership has failed. Because time flies when you're having fun. 3, or 6 months will be here in a blink of an eye.

DeletedUser1483

Ahh you got me! Knew Id forgotten something.

Its my old age getting to me.

DeletedUser19042

You guys are really worrying TOOOOOO much about the wonders. You should worry more about the current situation. Wonders will AT LEAST take 7 months more. Believe me, I already finished a world wonder world twice. Theta and Gythium. So don't bother calculating when it comes. It will take a few months!

DeletedUser1483

Can't we all just enjoy the fun of fighting each other and care a little less about wonders.

At this rate I might just have to pact with the entire server just to win. Then I'll rename MOS to Hugs and Cuddles again. :)

DeletedUser

sounding touch like someone wanting change subject..... why would that be

P.S What's the score with the lites these days oh and the biremes one your boys sent one day try break it :D

DeletedUser1483

sounding touch like someone wanting change subject..... why would that be

P.S What's the score with the lites these days oh and the biremes one your boys sent one day try break it :D

I felt so sorry for north GGW today i sent some LS to break one of our seiges for them.

Cos im just so nice like that. :cool: Youre welcome.

DeletedUser1483

Im not! Genuinely.

If someone can explain ill feel appropriately stupid if its obvious. But as of right now i dont understand what he said.

DeletedUser

There are several ways to look at the "Score" snake:

PFK LS lost fighting a losing seige: Approx. 8000+ LS?
MOS LS lost fighting a losing seige: 0

(im not actually 100%, as the thread is gone. I welcome any correction to that figure. Chortle informs me that he guesses it was somewhere between 8000-10000 LS. As he ended the day with 78k dBP.)

I distinctly remember not seeing you send a single one of those LS btw snake. Guess your LS were busy

DeletedUser1483

Oh wow.. sorry was very confused. I thought for some reason you were talking about the conquest score with GGW.

I dont see LS referred to as Lites very often so I think that completely threw me.

Sorry I must be half asleep! Totally understand now.

DeletedUser

you may say what you want about me, you may say what you want about PFK "taking O66 due to inactives in MOS" but least we ain't stupid enough to attack a city under siege with 6k+ biremes in it with biremes

Oh then you get ones saying the support was OTT and he wanted to loose the city

DeletedUser1483

you may say what you want about me, you may say what you want about PFK "taking O66 due to inactives in MOS" but least we ain't stupid enough to attack a city under siege with 6k+ biremes in it with biremes

Oh then you get ones saying the support was OTT and he wanted to loose the city

Actually snake, if you read that properly you would have seen that there wasnt 6k biremes in it when we started sending. :) GGW had approximately 2.5k biremes there when we started sending. By the time most of our LS got there though there was 6000+ biremes in harbor.

You may also have noticed that some of MOS (including me) sent land support to that same seige..

Now theres an interesting thing. MOS were sending support to a city they were trying to seige break. Damn.. I guess Ill leave you to figure that one out.

Anyway, it was exactly the kind of thing I was telling you why we didnt try and seige break with core LS. When you were boasting about taking cities in 66. Remember how i said PFK could stack them before we ever reached them. Well.. case in point, GGW did exactly that. They stacked it before we even reached it.

And we pretty much gave an equivalent of mean looks to that bireme wall when we did get there. Lol.

And youre twisting my words with taking 66 because of inactives. I never said that, actually you said that and i disagreed. See:

You seam not getting what I am saying.

1. we took #1 because players like JP andy are in VM.

2. we took 1 because george went ghost he was approx 300k if I remember correct so that was a major factor

- You just managed to tell the whole forums that apparently the 2 dominating factors of you taking 66 were that. 1.) 2 members of MOS were in VM. and 2.) You were taking ghost cities from George.

So your portraying your own alliance as being able to pick off easy cities while MOS isnt around and thats why youre number 1 in the ocean.. Which is absurd. Even I know that its definitely not the way its happened. If i was in PFK right now id be just as shocked to hear the way youre portraying them. LOL.

Seriously.. think.

DeletedUser

Again chris wrong siege I an talking about mr bracks 065 WW3 from bacaraj nothing do with GGW the one you's did try break

DeletedUser1483

Damn there are just too many seiges where MOS are losing so many cities to the almighty snake.

I get too confused sometimes.

*edit*

Last time Ill be posting on the Pellan Forums.

Need anything from an official representative of MOS then you know where to find me.

:)

DeletedUser

Last time Ill be posting on the Pellan Forums.

Need anything from an official representative of MOS then you know where to find me.

:)

Me thinks chris has taste of those sour grapes..... chris it was you who started this thread to keep talking so you didn't get the top 12 closed as it was "off topic" as I recall you saying.

PS - I explained what I was doing if you want keep going on about it the keep chewing on those lemons I got an explnation actions so far if you look at my BP it steady getting bigger and bigger perhaps I ain't got a "active city" yet but at end day I have been increasing my BP..... BP I see as 1000 times more respectful than taken "active cities"

how can you possibly explain a top alliance member chortle if I ain't mistaken for throwing couple hundred biremes at a siege that had 6K+ worth biremes in it. (6K is on the low side but I go for smallest I think it more towards 10k mark tbh)

Also it was you who said about the LS (lites) score so come on you keeping track whats the score now you's decided to send some????

One last question what is MOS's recruitment standards is it points BP (can't be these as members just brought in compared to rest with less than me) or the fact they use gold to advance fast oh the questions no one will answer.......pftttt