- For the attention of Snake -

DeletedUser

Oh if you think the BP increase is because of "Inactives hits" ask daz and rkaiser just so you can't use the oh they are "inactive" hits (no doubt you would try) have read this 1st

[report]a3670702e89b4a6891afa238be501ff7[/report]

DeletedUser

you calling me out son you got lucky getting my cs the other day . You'd be best to back up and watch your step. Better to take your bp and leave me alone ask around , i will be here at the end . choose your enemies wisely . and keep my name out your mouth round here and i will do the same . :p

DeletedUser

To be brutally honest DriZatt, as you said ask around, when you were fighting us your attacks left a lot to be desired, so I dont think snake has too much to worry about !

DeletedUser

To be brutally honest DriZatt, as you said ask around, when you were fighting us your attacks left a lot to be desired, so I dont think snake has too much to worry about !

i dont remember asking you anything , it appears you want to make this personal

DeletedUser

Well, tbh, he never said anything personal... I mean, he didn't insult you... just your ability to attack which i've heard isn't fantastic. :p

Don't take insults personally. Its just banter, without it these forums would suck.

DeletedUser

Actually Drizatt, you did ask around:
you calling me out son you got lucky getting my cs the other day . You'd be best to back up and watch your step. Better to take your bp and leave me alone ask around ~ DriZatt Awful Terrible
Genuinely, it wasnt meant to be 'personal' (I'm sure you're a nice person in RL), but this is my objective assessment based on observing your attacks. You didn't demonstrate any close timing, any use of appropriate counter-forces, or any strong defence. And 3 days after you lost a city to MOS, you joined them. What do you expect me to say !?

But if you use this attitude with one of my allies, then you should expect me to jump to his defence:
you calling me out son you got lucky ~ DriZatt Awful Terrible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One question and it to whom done this

Thread: - For the attention of Snake -

You really need to look at facts more.

If I need look at more facts (why don't you identify them also) why are you hiding behind neg reps (where you can't be identified) rather than posting on here where you can??? (don't think they/you will answer)

Also daz you need look at what I said and how I said it rather than jump on your high horse thinking you is someone..... I sent 3/4 attacks your way took your troops out what I get in return bolts and plagues and you only changed your name city to "GanginUpOnLilOleMe" when someone in PFK trying take a city so all in all I don't think I loose to much sleep over your threats tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

chris and minno, maybe more send in support to a siege that will be hit hard to boost their Bp stats. Kind of weak in my opinion, but not without being clever. So imho, anyone who does that cannot really be judged on how well they are playing because the stats are just padded, not earned.

DeletedUser23542

chris and minno, maybe more send in support to a siege that will be hit hard to boost their Bp stats. Kind of weak in my opinion, but not without being clever. So imho, anyone who does that cannot really be judged on how well they are playing because the stats are just padded, not earned.

So....it's weak to send support to an ally siege ??

I really don't get that....?

DeletedUser

So....it's weak to send support to an ally siege ??

I really don't get that....?
I believe he was saying that they sent land unit to a city of one of their own players that the enemy had under siege, they were most likely trying to break the siege with lightships so didn't matter how many land units were in the city. Since they sent these defensive land units they were recieving a share of the bp.

Fairly smart to do even if it is abusing the shared bp system. Dave was saying he doesn't respect they were doing that. Its a weak and cheap tactic I believe is what he was getting at.

DeletedUser24139

We have a winner!!! Ding Ding Ding......at least someone understood what I was saying. I have even heard of own teammates sending in forces to a city that will be CS'd or even a ghost just to earn Bp. That's even lower in my book, but hey the real Monte will come around when they are attacked by someone who really can play the game well.

DeletedUser31450

I do agree with u there...this is just my personal opinion, some people might think its ok.

DeletedUser

PS chris I do think it you who neg rep and said

Thread: Alliances

Stop throwing your toys out of the pram. You should act like a big boy now. :-]

Now you are throwing your toys out the pram by saying "I'm not posting on pella anymore" - just remember what you said and now how you acting

DeletedUser23542

I believe he was saying that they sent land unit to a city of one of their own players that the enemy had under siege, they were most likely trying to break the siege with lightships so didn't matter how many land units were in the city. Since they sent these defensive land units they were recieving a share of the bp.

Fairly smart to do even if it is abusing the shared bp system. Dave was saying he doesn't respect they were doing that. Its a weak and cheap tactic I believe is what he was getting at.

Ok..my poor english translation..My bad...I understand hte point of view now. But i would have to say it's fairly smart to get slots that way ?? not bad ?

But i understand the point of view

DeletedUser

One might say that spying on an alliance is even lower Dave - figured youd have more sense than attempting to look down on others for grabbing a competitive edge

DeletedUser

The Grepolis rules have nothing to say about 'stealing' BP's by supporting a city you are attacking; or in researching your target if they publish personal details online, so both are acceptable methods of gaining a competitive edge. Its really when people stray into multi-accounting, or account automation that they incur temporary or even permanent bans, which seems fair enough to me.

Automation tools in particular kill the game (I've seen this with other online games), so I was happy to see the CAPTCHA system in grepolis, they should use it more to disrupt BOT users !

DeletedUser24139

One might say that spying on an alliance is even lower Dave - figured youd have more sense than attempting to look down on others for grabbing a competitive edge

To be clear, I did not do much spying at all. Did I use MOS to position myself to reach the oceans I wanted to get in, sure I did. Are there/were there other spies in MOS? You betchya. Sometimes one needs to play a part to ultimately get what they want in the end. Regarding gameplay, well that is not a competitive edge really, more of a cheap trick. When the time comes cities will be lost and those few amounts of Bp's will have given nobody any upper hand.

DeletedUser3613

Only just found this and only have one thing to say on the matter ...... PAHA HA HA HA HA, ....... PA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ummm go home chris, you are drunk !!