SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser13294

if i was afraid i would of stayed in SI where my cities were nice and safe. my borderline cities stacked with my own from my core and unlike many other players i received assistance when i requested it. now instead i exchange 5 cities from SI core and exchange it with 5 top ranked jugg attackers. I wonder what i could of been thinking, what would those 5 plyers do with those 5 cities? Also i went from having one city in enemy territory, 9 on the border of 54 and 15 in the safe haven of the core to 19 in enemy territory, 3 on the border of 55 and 5 in safe islands. so wouldnt the coward stay in SI? Its crazy that you guys believes this yourself when all you have to do is open the map. Harbor check are not useless, its keeps you on your toes and those safe islands now become one that you cant keep your precious LS in nor can you full stack your border cities. so useless it is not.

I was never told to leave get the facts straight, when posting my disagreements on the forums i was told if I didnt like the leaders choices, I can always leave. there a big difference. I left because i wanted too.

6 cities in a OP isnt much to brag about, each one of your OPs are grabbing less and less cities.

stay turned and BTW who the hell are you lol, never seen you in the forum or anywhere else. guess your a blip in grepo but here we are forced to see your rants. lol

Thank you so much for explaining all this to me, i am a noob.

You asked who am i, never saw me posting here or anywhere else. Mate, you have 2 posts on forum, who are you to ask me, who i am? About anywhere else, check my conquests. I speak there a lot. And on our forums, and sniping, and all those things you didn't do.

Stay there, please. Juggs kick players if they lose to many cities, they ruin stats. Be careful. It's a dangerous alliance, Juggs.

DeletedUser

if i was afraid i would of stayed in SI where my cities were nice and safe. my borderline cities stacked with my own from my core and unlike many other players i received assistance when i requested it. now instead i exchange 5 cities from SI core and exchange it with 5 top ranked jugg attackers. I wonder what i could of been thinking, what would those 5 plyers do with those 5 cities? Also i went from having one city in enemy territory, 9 on the border of 54 and 15 in the safe haven of the core to 19 in enemy territory, 3 on the border of 55 and 5 in safe islands. so wouldnt the coward stay in SI? Its crazy that you guys believes this yourself when all you have to do is open the map. Harbor check are not useless, its keeps you on your toes and those safe islands now become one that you cant keep your precious LS in nor can you full stack your border cities. so useless it is not.

I was never told to leave get the facts straight, when posting my disagreements on the forums i was told if I didnt like the leaders choices, I can always leave. there a big difference. I left because i wanted too.

6 cities in a OP isnt much to brag about, each one of your OPs are grabbing less and less cities.

stay turned and BTW who the hell are you lol, never seen you in the forum or anywhere else. guess your a blip in grepo but here we are forced to see your rants. lol

Well Kalus, if i were you i would be concerned with the new policy of juggs to boot players that they cannot defend in order to protect stats, nice alliance to choose, at the end of the day i am sure you will regret your choices. As for the op.....we aren't finished yet, in fact, this is just the beginning, I hope your leaders are prepared to boot more people because they will be losing more cities for sure.

DeletedUser

Well Kalus, if i were you i would be concerned with the new policy of juggs to boot players that they cannot defend in order to protect stats, nice alliance to choose, at the end of the day i am sure you will regret your choices. As for the op.....we aren't finished yet, in fact, this is just the beginning, I hope your leaders are prepared to boot more people because they will be losing more cities for sure.

Nope, it's to encourage to players to balance both offensive and defensive wisely. So that they're not too dependent on other players. However, the alliance is always there to help if you get overwhelmed, if you ask properly, show that you attempted to defend, a big player comes after you.

I know this as I was in Arjaa's alliance in Delphi, all players were fantastic players and didn't need to ask for help, usually. Because we all produced our fair share, a lot was available when needed at that stage.

DeletedUser13294

Nope, it's to encourage to players to balance both offensive and defensive wisely. So that they're not too dependent on other players. However, the alliance is always there to help if you get overwhelmed, if you ask properly, show that you attempted to defend, a big player comes after you.

I know this as I was in Arjaa's alliance in Delphi, all players were fantastic players and didn't need to ask for help, usually. Because we all produced our fair share, a lot was available when needed at that stage.

You are so full of cr@p. Juggs lost close to 5k biremes in CRA2's cities, today. If not more. We have spy reports from his cities. I mean, c'mon, even some targeted cities where CS were sunk, lost 2-3k biremes.

Your defense was admirable, but so was our operation today. Common sense, fair-play, call it what you want. Today, we bested your defense.

DeletedUser

Please stop addressing me as a Jugg player. I am not a Jugg player. However, I can tell from a mile away (even on the first day of your op) that they are better purely because Arjaa was leading. I know how Arjaa leads, though I wouldn't be able to repeat it :p

DeletedUser

Please stop addressing me as a Jugg player. I am not a Jugg player. However, I can tell from a mile away (even on the first day of your op) that they are better purely because Arjaa was leading. I know how Arjaa leads, though I wouldn't be able to repeat it :p

Jugg??? you mean Polish Legion IV?

DeletedUser27700

You are so full of cr@p. Juggs lost close to 5k biremes in CRA2's cities, today. If not more. We have spy reports from his cities. I mean, c'mon, even some targeted cities where CS were sunk, lost 2-3k biremes.

Your defense was admirable, but so was our operation today. Common sense, fair-play, call it what you want. Today, we bested your defense.

You bested us by taking a few cities from a guy that couldn't be bothered to fill out proper forms, and then got off. He was not booted for being in revolt, or because we could not defend him, he was booted for panicking and not doing his part in the defense of his own cities.

DeletedUser

soo defensive ID why??? if you know that the cause for kicking him was justifiable then you shouldn't need to explain yourself.

DeletedUser27700

soo defensive ID why??? if you know that the cause for kicking him was justifiable then you shouldn't need to explain yourself.

I know i do not need to explain myself, especially to someone who came to the forums just to stir up flaming.
I know what happened, you do not. End of story.

DeletedUser

stir up flaming?? not at all that was an honest question sry if you took it the wrong way... don't be upset

DeletedUser

lol what a bunch of nerds, i'll leave you to your precious forums lool.

DeletedUser3393

He came on forums, said 10 cities in revolt.. We sent support to every single city we could.. Made 4/10 defense threads and then vanished. Didnt respond to PMs after sending one PM that he is quitting, didn't update forum threads.
Yea if that doesn't deserve a boot.. nothing else does.

He was online enough to activate militia against our attacks on his cities, but not respond to a single PM or post on forums.
My biggest mistake on the server was to recruit him and SamSamych.

At the same time, their cities can't be taken off from the stats. SI fought for them and won them, no matter what the internal situation on them would be. They had juggs flags on them when they lost the city... So there it is.

Current Stats:

Alliance 1: PL1 + PL2 + PL3 +Juggs +TV +Rogue vs SI + Cerb + KoH + Grim + Grimlins + White Eagle
80 vs 56

Not counting celeritas with whom SI have a complicated relations as they have a full pact, but dont support them unless they r taking the city from Celeritas themselves.

DeletedUser

He came on forums, said 10 cities in revolt.. We sent support to every single city we could.. Made 4/10 defense threads and then vanished. Didnt respond to PMs after sending one PM that he is quitting, didn't update forum threads.
Yea if that doesn't deserve a boot.. nothing else does.

He was online enough to activate militia against our attacks on his cities, but not respond to a single PM or post on forums.
My biggest mistake on the server was to recruit him and SamSamych.

At the same time, their cities can't be taken off from the stats. SI fought for them and won them, no matter what the internal situation on them would be. They had juggs flags on them when they lost the city... So there it is.

Current Stats:

Alliance 1: PL1 + PL2 + PL3 +Juggs +TV +Rogue vs SI + Cerb + KoH + Grim + Grimlins + White Eagle
80 vs 56

Not counting celeritas with whom SI have a complicated relations as they have a full pact, but dont support them unless they r taking the city from Celeritas themselves.

Mate. Go RIM yourself.

(That sounds so cool in my head)

DeletedUser13294

You bested us by taking a few cities from a guy that couldn't be bothered to fill out proper forms, and then got off. He was not booted for being in revolt, or because we could not defend him, he was booted for panicking and not doing his part in the defense of his own cities.

Ice, why don't you moderate a forum. Or play Ithaca and try to win there. Try, is the key.

If you read all my posts from here, and do the math, i say we killed 10k+ biremes + land units. we bested your defense. Tha simple.

AA, i do appreciate when somebody admit he made a mistake. In your case, recruiting CRA2 and Sam I can't remember who.

Was a great day, for both sides. This is all about, gain some, lose some. In the end, true fighters appreciate such a day. Not forum moderators.

DeletedUser3393

Ice, why don't you moderate a forum. Or play Ithaca and try to win there. Try, is the key.

If you read all my posts from here, and do the math, i say we killed 10k+ biremes + land units. we bested your defense. Tha simple.
AA, i do appreciate when somebody admit he made a mistake. In your case, recruiting CRA2 and Sam I can't remember who.
Was a great day, for both sides. This is all about, gain some, lose some. In the end, true fighters appreciate such a day. Not forum moderators.

Yes, it was a fun day to say the least, but in Ice's defense tbh you didn't best our defense.. Defense is nothing without info. Supporting him was like supporting a 10 ghost towns. We sent birs and some land units out. But we had no idea which city needed what. Which city had more incomings, when were the CSs coming, was the wall being rebuilt or not.

Nothing is more frustrating than losing cities because the owner just chickens out, especially when we had the defense to save every single one of them.

DeletedUser13294

Yes, it was a fun day to say the least, but in Ice's defense tbh you didn't best our defense.. Defense is nothing without info. Supporting him was like supporting a 10 ghost towns. We sent birs and some land units out. But we had no idea which city needed what. Which city had more incomings, when were the CSs coming, was the wall being rebuilt or not.

Nothing is more frustrating than losing cities because the owner just chickens out, especially when we had the defense to save every single one of them.

Maybe now, AA, you understand what our players felt. Not that i agree with them, but i say tolerance is the word of the day. You being a leader should know.

I don't like to brag, i like to say the facts. And yes, you are right, it is hard to defend such player. Cheers

DeletedUser3303

Maybe now, AA, you understand what our players felt. Not that i agree with them, but i say tolerance is the word of the day. You being a leader should know.

I don't like to brag, i like to say the facts. And yes, you are right, it is hard to defend such player. Cheers

If CRA2 didn't panic and let us know which cities had high walls and which cities had more in coming attacks and need more defense and so on, he would not have lost a city.
As for the BP side of things, CRA2 just gave me a late xmas present cos 24000 dbp is always nice.

DeletedUser13294

If CRA2 didn't panic and let us know which cities had high walls and which cities had more in coming attacks and need more defense and so on, he would not have lost a city.
As for the BP side of things, CRA2 just gave me a late xmas present cos 24000 dbp is always nice.

Mate, remember operation against us. Same thing, nothing different. Only different thing, we didnt kick anybody for loosing cities or not giving enough info. Juggs did. So, talk less and fight more.