Paraclete Vs Vivat rex

DeletedUser

1 of your players has conquered 2 2k cities. If that's your "expansion" then you better pray you're allowed to stay neutral for the long haul. I can't see you guys standing up to anyone.

One of your players just conquered a 4300 point city.

220 Light Ships, 509 Bireme, 333 Fast Transport, 1 Colony, 783 Swordsman, 3070 Slinger, 261 Archer, 652 Hoplite, 28 Catapult were sent by SemperFI0817, a player with 80980, against a player with slightly over 4300 points.

Is that your expansion? At the expense of new players unable to even begin to defend themselves?

DeletedUser

First off, bionight1515, you do not have the right to an opinion on a warriors alliance because YOU are no fighter. You're a sim-city player with the attention span of a gold-fish. Here's your stats on all worlds.
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=bionight1515+&type=player
Go hang your head in Grepo-Shame and MAYBE, just MAYBE ....if you cop on and learn this game to even a fraction of what the average Paraclete knows of it you may be able to come back here and give an opinion. Until then belt up.
Your opinion is akin to a toddler playing with an abacus trying to lecture Bill Gates on making money.

How am I a simmer? I have had a 3000 point city (before I got rimmed) and had gained more ABP then the average player of my size. Hyper is the same story. And if you don't consider 180 players an MRA, I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

So you were around average and then got rimmed.........
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

I do not know why you are posting here.

You have not conquered or fought in any way resembling the way the Paraclete Members you are ATTEMPTING to critique here have fought and conquered since the get go.
You are not qualified to critique them UNTIL you can match their stats.
That's Number 1 in ABP, DBP, Conquests and Points. When you get there come back and give us a shout.

DeletedUser

Paraclete 4015 BP/player
VIVAT REX 1327 BP/player
The XYZ 5800 BP/player (dubbed by bionight: "the best alliance is The XYZ")
bionight 1800 BP/player

For StillSenata: You are right in saying that Paraclete is hardly an indiscriminate recruiting alliance. The term "MRA", it self is not an insult. Technically, is describes an alliance that has recruited a large number of players (Paraclete has 177). The connotation, however, says that an alliance with a large number of players is recruiting them with little restriction (which would grow their player count). So, is Paraclete an MRA? Yes. A traditional, disorganized, lazy, indiscriminate MRA? The fact is, Paraclete has recruited a large number of valuable (I determine that by the BP per player, or how much devotion is shown to the alliance. In an indiscriminate alliance, this would be likely lower.) players. So no, Paraclete is not really an MRA. I would prefer that MRA be changed to IRA (Indiscriminate Recruiting Alliance).

DeletedUser

So you were around average and then got rimmed.........
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

I do not know why you are posting here.

You have not conquered or fought in any way resembling the way the Paraclete Members you are ATTEMPTING to critique here have fought and conquered since the get go.
You are not qualified to critique them UNTIL you can match their stats.
That's Number 1 in ABP, DBP, Conquests and Points. When you get there come back and give us a shout.
I have the right to state my opinion on who will win. And I would rather not join an MRA, thank you very much.

The XYZ 5800 BP/player (dubbed by bionight: "the best alliance is The XYZ")
This thread is not about The XYZ, or any other alliance in this world excpet VR & Paraclet. And if I tell you something in a PM, I expect you to keep it private

DeletedUser

I have the right to state my opinion on who will win. And I would rather not join an MRA, thank you very much.

Yeah you have the right to state your opinion. But I also have the right to point out that you aren't qualified to give an informed analysis.
If you aren't qualified to make an informed analysis then you're better off saying nothing and that's what I was pointing out.

DeletedUser

OK, fair enough. But I was giving an opinion of an player with no side on the matter.

I just saw a Paraclete player take a 900 point city today XD

Go hang your head in Grepo-Shame and MAYBE, just MAYBE ....if you cop on and learn this game to even a fraction of what the average Paraclete knows of it you may be able to come back here and give an opinion. Until then belt up.

I think I past that mark... on my third day playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

900 Pt city? Well then. Every alliance has its imbeciles.

Think about that statement.

DeletedUser

*whoosh*

You say that this thread was for you commenting on another player or something, and then we get into this banter where we insult each other (which apparently you miss), and you attempt to make me mad with your gibe.

DeletedUser

I was just proving something wrong that was said before, then you come along and make an insult of it.

DeletedUser

Paraclete on the other hand are a HUGE MRA and conquer small players with no alliance, instead of actually attacking VR.

You mean this? That was an insult to Paraclete.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en52/alliance/260/alliancechanges
But we're still taking your cities.

Finally to the MRA jibe. We are no MRA. We do not MASS RECRUIT. We have massive amounts of players wanting to join the alliance that has most points, most conquests, most DBP and most ABP. We take some, we refuse more.....but one thing is for certain. If you don't make the grade and get fighting you will be CUT , conquered or farmed depending on your cities size.

This was a response. Insolence will be responded to with insolence.

DeletedUser

I was stating a fact.

OK, so, lets to say, there was an alliance with 400 players. They had the most ponts ABP etc. If you you don't make the grade and get fighting you will be CUT , conquered or farmed depending on your cities size, are they an MRA?

DeletedUser

Depends on:

1) Player Density
2) Requirements to be cut
3) Average player activity

DeletedUser

Makes me laugh all this arguing.

Only thing that says when a player it's good or not it's their BPs, wether they are active daily&forums, and how they expand.

Everything else its jibber jabber...