Newspaper Kos Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser11886

lol'd.

Btw, its not our fault that our farms aren't building up units that fast :(

DeletedUser11886

When I said this:
kyleli: I feel as this is only because we are a late starter. Most of the BP that our players get are from their own island, and since most of our members already cleared their islands in TBH, or had the majority of their attacks in TBH, I think it stays in TBH stats. (I could be wrong)

Can someone tell me if I am correct? I discovered when I first created Codex my ABP weren't transfered into Codex's stats.

DeletedUser20921

kyleli, I think that's correct, it's to which alliance the player was in

DeletedUser27700

Lets talk about the weeks topics.
Opinions, praise, criticism, it goes here.

Enjoy

DeletedUser20921

Just wondering ,anyone interesting in helping me? Cause I am getting really backed up with RL and would love the help.

DeletedUser27700

The latest Edition is out. You can read it by clicking this, then you can leave your feedback here.

Enjoy :D

DeletedUser

Great Interviews, Nice to see the founders are being straight forward and honest. keep up the good work guys.

DeletedUser38161

>Top 15 players
>among the highest activity on the world
>not active enough to reply to a polite mail :|

Really nice idea to interview the top players though, especially coming up to a big growth period such as the first conquests :)

DeletedUser

Nice work, i enjoy these interviews. +rep for penguin and Kayfon.

Interview of the top 15 attackers next time ? :p

Edit: i can't give rep to kayfon again :-(
Looks like i don't give enough rep usually ^^"

DeletedUser31161

Nice work, i enjoy these interviews. +rep for penguin and Kayfon.

Interview of the top 15 attackers next time ? :p

Edit: i can't give rep to kayfon again :-(
Looks like i don't give enough rep usually ^^"

wow firstly thanx to everyone who +repped me. I got my next bar! but saddly no i wont be doing that one yet.... i got a better one.... so many interviews though

DeletedUser38464

Have you thought about interviewing the top alliance in each active ocean?

DeletedUser

Hey Kyer! Sorry to say but they only really put info on here that they collected through experience or stuff like that. :p An alliance has to be well heard of/known of or is in like the top 12 to be talked about. Going through and interviewing each oceans top alliancewould most likely not happen. At least I've never seen it happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38464

Oh Shadis, how you upset me. There arent that many active oceans in Kos as of now. Plus, we will be heard of in a couple months. :)