Pnp Fate sealed for Highland Scottish Clan - The MacLeod Clan - Son of Leod

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

As the farce and bloody battle waged on between "The Ultimate Kill Squad vs TEMPLAR ASCENTION" where UKS just smashed off an alliance of 4x size of them, The MacLeod Clan became worried.

They were still calling The Ultimate Kill Squad as their friends. UKS is a respectful alliance which respects its pacts, for which they rejected so many war calls against The MacLeod Clan, even they also offered cookies to the nearest The MacLeod Clan players (We do have lots of cookies too).

But in the dark corners of the North-East, an evil and twisted queen gathered her council and began to plot. MacLeod Clan saw UKS's problem with WAR EAGLES and Dark Riders and contacted their leaders for working secretly against The Ultimate Kill Sauad!! However MacLeod's council were more distracted by sharing beauty tips and trying on new finery than actually planning for war, so WAR EAGLES and Dark Riders, both fell and killed in the hand of The Ultimate Kill Squad.

So over dressed and under prepared they approached an alliance named My Little Pony and asked them to attack The Ultimate Kill Squad to save their own arses from them, although MacLeod was still allied with UKS in pen and paper. But the MacLeod's diplomat was way too ugly and having a real bad hand-writing, so unable to understand what MacLeod wanted to say, MLP turn away from them. In the meantime, being a bad-handwriting reader expert, the UKS ambassador collected those ill-minded letters from UKS's MLP Embassy and successfully decrypted it as UKS hate En-Krypted messages as always.

Here are few of those -

lleethalfife said:
lleethalfife on 2013-01-27 at 06:49
you want to work against me?

i just did what you would have done.

think long term son!

where you gonna be if we all go at it? C'mon my guys dont care for your guys! so!

however why not be smart about games matters?

both you and me only want whats best for our players??

Hmmm

lleethalfife said:
lleethalfife on 2013-01-27 at 05:58
uks? clan? waste of your mime?

think about it bud long to mid term

And again this -

lleethalfife said:
lleethalfife on 2013-01-27 at 06:03
As i see the game theres no need to be personal?

those who follow the "personal" route can find themselves without later in a game,

so i say this to you. UKS are our main threat..you want to work with us or against us?

i suggest to you that as a collective we can quickly remedy this and then soon after go back to attacking one an other??

they will fall on us in our oceans soon enough. do you disagree with that assessment?

it would be a sensible minute to spend by you and your alliance, to consider the UKS threat..perhaps we can work together? maybe not? either way what i saying is truth

anyways, i see the long view as did many from the eagles. I was in comms with colorado and i said to him i would try to sell our players moving in with you lot..

guess what they said?? yup.

that said..com me and we may work together??

The Ultimate Kill Squad's reply after getting this message decrypted to The MacLeod Clan's queen is -

Then again same as always and same as everyone else, MacLeod queen started this to worse the situation by sending messages to our fearless leader -

Sease her said:
Sease her today at 16:55
You guys have no idea what is coming your way ;D
Pull your cs out of our cities & we will forgive you.

This is your last chance.

Why why why why!! Why it is The Ultimate Kill Squad who will get bullied everytime by everyone!! Like we give a damn care about this..

UKS said:
UKS today at 17:07
LOL Please keep sending me BP. Now, I've got 2 more open city slots for your cities. Think I can take 3 cities of yours in 3 days? Going to be fun :) Good luck and have fun! I applaud your teamwork, we will see who is the stronger team in the upcoming days.

Sease her said:
Sease her today at 17:10
We will enjoy crushing you mate, you have bitten off way more then you can chew.

Oh! again, UKS is really afraid now..**hiding into caves**

Then our fearless leader's reply to the Queen -

UKS said:
UKS today at 17:20
We shall see.

You are an MRA who recruited our remaining targets; you forced this upon yourselves. On top of that, one of your leaders conspired with our allies to try and attack us. We know what kind of alliance you have and I know what kind of alliance we have here. I've got my money on our murderous crew of conquistadors.

The reason we dissolved the pact with you all is because of your inability to hold your own against other alliances.

See you on the battlefield!

Soon after this reply of The Ultimate Kill Squad reaches to The MacLeod's empire, this is what happened -

For the pathetic leadership team and the Noobish act of their pathetic queen for playing double face game, their good hearted players now have to pay the price to The Ultimate Kill Squad's wrath. This declaration is for no glory or fun but with a sorrow heart which will results the end of so many good player's of MacLeod's playing experience in Gela.

The WAR is on now -

Stay tuned for more -

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

LoL, thanks Ford... :) ;) I still doing the old stuff and making the forum alive..

DeletedUser10810

The MacLeod Clan lost to The Myrmidons, They were always a MRA and had real weak leadership. Their existance on this server not expected for long, but I definitely dont wanted to see them become an Academy sort of alliance of The Myrmidon, their enemy... Only the most pathetic alliances will do this -

With this I can't state that ths PnP is end because MacLeod is still having their flags present in this ocean, may be with the fear if The Myrmidon falls against UKS, they will take back their players in!! ??? Either way, both MacLeod and Myrmidon are racing towards their Doom - thats all I have to say here -

Further update on this PnP will be close from my side until anything significant happens - For more update follow The Doom of The Myrmidon PnP ;)

DeletedUser38106

Soon after this reply of The Ultimate Kill Squad reaches to The MacLeod's empire, this is what happened -

For the pathetic leadership team and the Noobish act of their pathetic queen for playing double face game, their good hearted players now have to pay the price to The Ultimate Kill Squad's wrath. This declaration is for no glory or fun but with a sorrow heart which will results the end of so many good player's of MacLeod's playing experience in Gela.

The WAR is on now -

Stay tuned for more -

I recognize a lot of names on that list ... they are very happy and successful in The Myrmidons now ;)

NightsMaster