LOD2: 1
HB: 7

Total Victories: 57

EoD/ RoD (Good Guys) : 239
Coward Coalition (Bad Guys) : 160

PS: Let me know if i missed anyone from Coward Coalition

Told you we were in the lead ^_^.

DeletedUser32029

Wow i make external en42 forum more active than it was ever.

DeletedUser

LoB Losses:
FE: 20
chaos: 20
chaos . :5
FE2: 4
GT:6
LOD: 9
LOD2: 11

Total Losses: 75

LoB Victories:

FE: 20
chaos: 40
chaos .: 2
FE2: 9
GT: 1
LOD: 6
LOD2: 8

Total Victories: 86

Our Allies are winning against Coward Coalition too

DeletedUser

bod those LOD loss's were of leahcim2 who quit they don't count we left them, not enough to invade 45 yet

DeletedUser32029

5ygs3b.jpg

DeletedUser29916

ouch eod big losses

And big DBP aswell. Seems like we will finally be able to grow at full strength and fight both ways. Rethy getting more interesting every day. Congratz on those conquers, let's see if you can pull that off again ;)

DeletedUser

Can we get an update on this please?

Maybe we can show off whats the gain of cities and loss of cities, and why?
mm

DeletedUser32029

Here are both sides cities gain and losses in last 7 days:
lod-eod(3-2)
lod-rod(10-0)ouch
lod II-eod(2-0)
lodII-rod(1-0)

Eod is now turtling up,they can't take a city from actives now except from ocean 44.Those 2 cities they took in last 5 days were of J.bowl who was inactive.
Lod and LodII are banging them,and it looks like their winning chance of ww has been lessened due to shortage of resources.
EOd and rod strategy:turtle and colonize cities in ocean 44 with some colonizing in 46 also.
Recently they asked The Motley Crew to supply them resources during ww time,they refused and now they are at war.
Players like dale,lamb and some others will be a major setback to them,due to morale issue.

DeletedUser19260

Ashik we both know why we are fighting motley crew and it wasnt because they refused to send resources during WW. They had already sided with the coalition. We all knew they were going to turn on us.

Ashik you say our takes from you arent important because they were from an inactive player. Did you happen to check where the ones you took from us are? All of them are miles from our core. Why would we work hard to save them.
Its the same as when you were taking all the cities from me in O35. The cities dont matter they will be replaced.
Take the cities from us in O44 and then you can brag.

DeletedUser

You are also using stats from the past 7 days, they look good considering LoD ran an op 2 days ago and EoD has been concentration on HB for the past few weeks.

DeletedUser32029

Those cities you were taking were of hb are also from inactives.....This is a fact we haven't seen a op from you guys from many days.

DeletedUser32029

Ashik we both know why we are fighting motley crew and it wasnt because they refused to send resources during WW. They had already sided with the coalition. We all knew they were going to turn on us.

Ashik you say our takes from you arent important because they were from an inactive player. Did you happen to check where the ones you took from us are? All of them are miles from our core. Why would we work hard to save them.
Its the same as when you were taking all the cities from me in O35. The cities dont matter they will be replaced.
Take the cities from us in O44 and then you can brag.
Here it is,we didn't took cities far from your core,we took it from ocean 45 and 56.And for you core thing,wait for few months,first ocean 56 will be cleared and then o45.Then only we will come to ocean 44.
i never mentioned cities i took from you because i know you can't defend those.Also if you remember i stopped attacking you when our confusion became clear.....accept it now it's very hard for you guys to win ww.
And please don't use words that provoke me to say something that is not nice.

DeletedUser19260

Im not trying to provoke you ashik. Just giving my opinion on it.

O56 is a long way from our core. O45 fair enough but still most have been in O56.

We have done an op recently. Mattjuju was supposed to be one. We just got lucky that he went awol just before our op. All of the HB cities we took were from inactives? jctan isnt inactive and i took a city from him. Not all were inactive. Still if we had an inactive you would take advantage of it. Cant have a go at us for doing the same thing.