Free Signatures and profile Pics

DeletedUser

Can you do one with the name LKB and the slogan 'Because when you're the bump its always bumpy'.
Anything to do with a throne is cool :cool:

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
Can you make me one?

you want a funny one like this or do one keeping Ravenclaw
attachment.php

Attachments

• milocece.png
    milocece.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have just been told off for making my signature too big.

I have the pic Highlander did for me and wrote a joke underneath it but apparently the joke made the signature go over the size limit so do not write anything with your signature if you don't wanna get told off and threatened with infractions etc.

P.s you really should set up paypal or something and make some money mate its awesome work you do.

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
I have just been told off for making my signature too big.

I have the pic Highlander did for me and wrote a joke underneath it but apparently the joke made the signature go over the size limit so do not write anything with your signature if you don't wanna get told off and threatened with infractions etc.

P.s you really should set up paypal or something and make some money mate its awesome work you do.

I make all the sigs 700x120 which is the limit but I can make it thinner then they might let you put your tag line underneath if you want.
and thanks for the paypal idea but I do just enjoy it... anyways I just won a 1000 gold for the Grepo birthday comp... so Happy bunny all round :)

DeletedUser33530

What pic did you use

Also i love my signature but do you think you could make the background more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
What pic did you use

Also i love my signature but do you think you could make the background more interesting.
didnt do a pic did a video... and I saw the comment on your sig about the background, cant remember who said it though, I will do it for you BUT whoever said it, well, they also said they liked the flames... the flames look good BECAUSE the background is dark, you will probably loose that effect. let me see what I can come up with

DeletedUser33530

Thanks man and if it lose the effect so much that it doesnt look good (which never happens with your art) than i will keep that one i have now

DeletedUser33530

This is what the guy said

Avy/sig (same thing :p)- It is rather 2 dimensional. I like the flames, it just seems like you could do a lot more with them you know?
A better background that adds some depth would make it much nicer :)

I do like the caption though :D

4/10 probs, though not really sure that a 10/10 would look like :D Bit more depth a a better back ground that that'd be a 7 easy.

DeletedUser33530

I like the first picture in the album but i think the background should be dark and i would the words on my signature now on that one