SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser

mollyb VM rank 4 in SI, skiboot VM rank 3 in SI, Robbyn44 VM rank 1 in SI,
now what would you say is 2 of your leaders did this and 112 cities in total will all of a sudden became useless for the foreseeable future. I would be concerned. these three had more than enough cities that they could of afforded a loss of a couple but instead they left their alliance high and dry.

Same coulda been said about u when you were giving info to juggs and not helping us at all so dont be a hypocrite.

The people you speak of were already in VM or hit it before the op started as at the end of the day this is a game and RL comes first for most of us...

And AA you talk about you being such high quality players yet i seem to remember you losing to us and running to poles the same way we are losing to you and poles atm... so just remember who the difference maker is its no one from your alliance. You have some great players i give u that but dont for a second think that without poles you'd be as successful as you have been recently.

DeletedUser31747

You guys are already singing victory, worst mistake to make...ever

so what our leaders are on VM? Doesnt mean we are falling apart

Its never over until the fat lady sings, and that has not happened

DeletedUser27700

I hate having these convos in external forums or outside of a PM but I will make an exception!

If I wanted to impress Jugs I walk talk with Rouge before, Jugs because I would have a better chance on getting into there. Jugs has to high of a Average for me right now. Just giving credit due, where it is due.

I wouldn't be too sure of that ;)
Rogue does not take in every member who applies, nor do we take everyone that Jugg drops. We recruit like any stand alone alliance would, we are just very closely tied to Juggernaut.
Many people hate my guts for turning them down :p

DeletedUser

Cities
Jugg: 1,038 -------- SI: 798
PL1: 597 -------- Grim: 446
Rogue: 355 -------- Cerb: 433
PL2: 280 -------- Lins: 379
PL3: 194 -------- WE: 321
Jugg/PL&Co -------- SI/Grim&Co
___________ -------- ____________
2464 -------- 2377

Avg Points

___________ ____________
86270 -------- 75845

Avg ABP
___________-------- ____________
1205511 -------- 1182506

Avg DBP
___________-------- ____________
637780 -------- 869272

TOTAL BP:

___________ -------- ____________
9,481,195 -------- 9,925,081

DeletedUser

^^ Nice info. Thanks. Look like still 50-50 chance for both side. Let us see who get the Rabbit's Haven 1st. :D Cheers to both alliance and all those co alliance on this mega battle.

rabbit-heaven.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

Same coulda been said about u when you were giving info to juggs and not helping us at all so dont be a hypocrite.

The people you speak of were already in VM or hit it before the op started as at the end of the day this is a game and RL comes first for most of us...

And AA you talk about you being such high quality players yet i seem to remember you losing to us and running to poles the same way we are losing to you and poles atm... so just remember who the difference maker is its no one from your alliance. You have some great players i give u that but dont for a second think that without poles you'd be as successful as you have been recently.

If it was SI+Cerb vs Juggs.. we would have had no problems and would have beaten them then too. But it wasn't.

It was SI+Cerb+Grim+Damage vs Juggs.. and that's why we asked for Polish Help to even the odds and as soon as odds were evened, SI leaders ran away.

Kalus left because he knew the leaders do not have the best intentions for the alliance. Which is evident how almost all of them leave for VM at once. Tiller left, gmartink left... all citing leadership issues.

If you remember, the day after Juggs were decimated in the FIRST OP on us, our players came back with more energy than ever... because we are fighters. They spammed the forums, and we all buckled down in game and got ready for a battle.
A day after the first OP on SI, 2-3 SI players quit, 2-3 went on VM.

It all speaks for itself.

DeletedUser33630

I don't want to make the whole internal quarel on public display. Let it remain within the alliance of SI, and more precisely in leadership.
And I'm not interested to enter into discussions and accusations on this forum. Just the facts: 1) Completely lost diplomatic war 2) Completely lost the war against Juggs+PL. 3) During the first operation PL+Juggs Support thread was a totally mess and no one led the defense. After 40 cities lost none of the leaders did not come to the people and say, what's our plan is and what happened. Silence .... 4) Before, during, and after the second operation PL+Juggs. Again same mess on support forums, 50+ cities lost, leaders keep silent during the battle and after + hit VM. I think that's they are good to lose 50+ cities and players. Gmartink and I left because we don't see how this leadership are able to lead and change anything? .... Just silence .... And I see more people go out ...Jethro and boyzz, ex-grim guys.... I just wonder how many more players have to go and how many more cities to be lost, the leaders have resigned. I believe that doesn't matter how many players in the team and no matter what factors. To be a Leader - means to take responsibility for themselves. But they think they are the "Owners", not manager, not couch, not father of family. Well, I think it fully explains their silence and behavior then

DeletedUser22217

Tiller :-(
Unfortunately you are right.
It is another "home" for me in this world that sadly seems lost.
I have been a part of loosing alliance and in such wars, if leadership stands strong and open behind the people, all can be recovered.
In this case leadership didn't show they care at all.
A few leaders with big cities are nothing if they can't grow loyalty in their members.
I'm Maybe a stupid believer, but I do hope that this group of awesome friends can stay together one or other way.

DeletedUser37706

I'm really curious about what could be the next devolopments at this server. SI really failed as we all know, now we can see what people can take over the leadership(if this happens) and if they can manage the alliance again.

DeletedUser

I am disappointed we have not seen or heard from Skiboot or Robbyn. Or from any of the SI leadership.

Plenty of accusations have been made and many wrongs seen. Where are the famous retorts?

In my opinion I see this as weak character on the SI leaderships' part. There is a saying which goes a little something like this: "When the going gets tough the tough get going."

So far all I have seen: When the going gets tough... SI leadership sobs in a corner whimpering for momma. I think I will bust out the pacifiers. Maybe a rattle or 2. Baby needs his binky?

DeletedUser21560

Dont be winding them up John... dont be kicking on ppl whos already laying down, thats not nice... They will call foul play on us

I once read somewhere on here that Robbyn has never lost a city... Maybe we should make him lose all cities, before he gets "irl" issues and ghosts...

DeletedUser

Ok, no more ban discussions on this forum. It is against the rules and here is not the place to discuss them.

DeletedUser38772

Nice

Nice to see renewed life in Si. Juggernaut is not and never has been a 1 man alliance to those of you who think that is the case I can only say bring it, if you think you're hard enough.

The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Arjaaaine.

DeletedUser14850

Omnia we respect the real fighters ... We never said you or the remaining Juggs are not good fighters, we have seen your fight earlier ... You are existing on our islands and we know you better than anyone else.

We are just asking for fair play thats all ... Not with the help of bots and all ... Atleast not to the extents breaking the rules of grepos and make it no more interesting.

AA is not a player ... he had the information shared with the total alliance so surely it had effect on the growth of alliance. Anyway coming days will say the things. One thing is clear if u r not fair you will be caught one day. So play fair game :)

DeletedUser27700

I can assure you that Jugg will carry on. ahoi21 and jrb have stepped up and are more than capable to lead Jugg.

DeletedUser27700

I am attempting to change he subject.

Now, as I said, Jugg will be in good hands moving forward.

DeletedUser

Omnia we respect the real fighters ... We never said you or the remaining Juggs are not good fighters, we have seen your fight earlier ... You are existing on our islands and we know you better than anyone else.

We are just asking for fair play thats all ... Not with the help of bots and all ... Atleast not to the extents breaking the rules of grepos and make it no more interesting.

AA is not a player ... he had the information shared with the total alliance so surely it had effect on the growth of alliance. Anyway coming days will say the things. One thing is clear if u r not fair you will be caught one day. So play fair game :)

What did AA share with the whole alliance? i dont know what ur implying here.