Cos im bored.........

DeletedUser

Heyheyhey guyzzzzz........

Anyways im bored so i thought i would do one of these cos you all want to know about me :cool: And i havent done one yet. At least not that i can remember :eek:

Anyways a bit about me i guess....... I like sports, Hockey (field hockey btw) Tennis and Beach volleyball (Only watching ;))
Music: I listen to almost anything, as long as it has a tune or partial tune. My favorite is Avril Lavigne <3 (Yes strange i know...) and my favorite bands are Red, and Breaking Benjamin. (Yea Christian i know)

Not really an animal person, but i prefer Roosters and Penguins (Male ones) more than Dragons and Smurfs ;)

I aspire to become a moderator so that i can quit and claim the position of Ex-mod :pro:
I use alot of smileys on here :p

As for grepo i currently reside in Kos, although i am not doing to well i guess. Im enjoying a grepo holiday ;) My favorite settings are:
Speed: 2
Unit speed: Dont care
Morale: Prefer no morale, but this isnt a game breaker for me.
Alliance cap: 40-60 is prefect, but once again i dont really care about this.
Conquest system: I actually have no real preference. Revolt= more RL time and sleep, Conquest= more strategy.

Do not ask questions:
Age (everyone who matters already knows this)
Location (same as above)
Sex (I dont even know myself :heh:)

Any other questions are fine ;) I dont expect this thread to last long but oh well.

DeletedUser

:eek: My thread got opened by Richard instead of the smurfie :cool: I feel so warm and fuzzy hehe. Thanks big purple alien (bows)

DeletedUser3613

LOL, ya waiting is the name of the game with Grepolis, wait for worlds to open for farming villages to be ready ........

if only there was somewhere to post whilst waiting ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly, a spamfest thread where us ADHD (or sugar high) people can vent :p

DeletedUser

:eek: No one can beat Richards superpowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

just popping in to check on the progress of my created alliances :p

edit: the smurf is back??

DeletedUser

:eek: Miracle! Nice surprise to see you man. Le Smurfette is unfortunately :/

DeletedUser

oh I see... but is phoenix the original smurfy, or was that before your time?

DeletedUser

Hmmm he has been the original smurf as far as i can remember. IF there was a previous one it was definitely when i was a clueless noob haha.

DeletedUser

Hefty Smurf was the first ever mod on grepo.... as far as I remember...