SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser

What did AA share with the whole alliance? i dont know what ur implying here.

Online times etc?? i'm not sure how they work as i really have no interest in them but i'm sure they gave u some sort of tactical advantage. like i said everything u ever do on hel is tarnished. you have great players but whats done is done...

DeletedUser21560

James please stop talking nonsense... You got no clue what your talkinga bout

Did you just make that account to get your 15 min of fame?

and why should everything we do be tarnished? because a noob like yourself says so?

btw whats your ign ?

DeletedUser14850

Yep we are noobish when it comes to such things ... we really dunno how they work exactly ... we are not bothered to know about them ... we just play fair game that's it.

DeletedUser21560

We play fair game too - now stop spreading around and play the game ;)

DeletedUser

Thizzle, you talk too much in every thread and asked James in one of your posts who is he, I checked attack rankings, then defense rankings then colonization's....hmmm...who are you?;) Are you the "Man"?...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Thizzle, you talk too much in every thread and asked James in one of your posts who is he, I checked attack rankings, then defense rankings then colonization's....hmmm...who are you?;) Are you the "Man"?...lol

Ah, that's funny coming from you when in the middle of an op, while your team mates were loosing cities hourly, you sat comfortably in your own city stacked to the brim with land defense.

At least I know for a fact that Thizz would help out other members instead of hiding behind his own cities while the rest of the alliance is sinking.

DeletedUser

Ah, that's funny coming from you when in the middle of an op, while your team mates were loosing cities hourly, you sat comfortably in your own city stacked to the brim with land defense.

At least I know for a fact that Thizz would help out other members instead of hiding behind his own cities while the rest of the alliance is sinking.

Of course you know Thizz as you called him will support you in attack and defense - he has stats to prove that?!... And blindly repeating juggs propaganda shows how biased you are as milestone keeper. I got 35K DBP during your operation, you attacked me 4-5 K worth of BP. So I supported someone! With 3+ years of grepo play in alliance what was constantly attacked by superior alliance I know how to presupport cities and value of my own defense. During those years nobody accused me of not supporting (vice versa - attackers know who's support they were attacking) You didn't get city from me - grapes are sour, so suck it... And for supporting, I always support after I ask via ingame mail about situation - never blindly sending troops to city with no wall expect for sniping. So all who did find time at least copy their command list and give me info about walls in cities got support, no feedback - no support - simply as that...

DeletedUser27700

You lost dozens of cities during that op, but hey, at least I didn't take that one city from you, right ;) Nice and safe all turtled up

DeletedUser

Well, I'm quilty if I thought you weren't a bunch of amateurs but seems I was wrong. Who thought that mighty juggs couldn't clear 400 transports of dlu in a front-line city!? Your alliance is nothing special. I have seen much better.

PS. You are welcome to give another try in taking my city, mighty hero.

DeletedUser27700

Well, I'm quilty if I thought you weren't a bunch of amateurs but seems I was wrong. Who thought that mighty juggs couldn't clear 400 transports of dlu in a front-line city!? Your alliance is nothing special. I have seen much better.

PS. You are welcome to give another try in taking my city, mighty hero.

Why take the city with 400 DLU in it, when we walked right into so many others that you could have saved? I didn't get mine, but so many of my friends got theirs.
You don't impress me with your turtling skills, I will try you again on my terms, not yours.

DeletedUser

Why take the city with 400 DLU in it, when we walked right into so many others that you could have saved? I didn't get mine, but so many of my friends got theirs.
You don't impress me with your turtling skills, I will try you again on my terms, not yours.

You admit I have turtling skills, I must admit you don't have any skills at all.:D

DeletedUser

@ James:Mate,i understand that you might feel an unfair feeling towards you,but talking about it in the person's absence is not so cool either.People are still moving on!Dont let your temper controlling your language dude.(minus from me for that)
@Enas:You know that James is already breaking the rules,dont throw yourself on that level too.
Can we have an update here?
:pro:

DeletedUser

I deleted all the off-topic mudslinging and qill open this thread with theboogeyman's request. An update please, this thread was made for stats, so let's hear some stats. :)

DeletedUser10527

James please stop talking nonsense... You got no clue what your talkinga bout

Did you just make that account to get your 15 min of fame?

and why should everything we do be tarnished? because a noob like yourself says so?

btw whats your ign ?

How the hell do you see this as on-topic?

Richard please change the mod here

DeletedUser

I would like a Helorus block of allowing non-helorus people from posting...

Seems I will not get what I want... learn to deal with it....

DeletedUser

First of all, if you have a problem with something a user posts please report it.
Second, if you have a problem with the moderator you should take the matter up with a Senior or the Forum Administrator (Tyrion). Posting here certainly isn't the place to hold this discussion.
Thirdly, you simply posting about someone else being off-topic is also off-topic. It's not adding to the conversation.

~ Lane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, if you have a problem with something a user posts please report it.

Good grief, then why are we afforded the opportunity to push the "Reply With Quote" button? Are you saying we should disregard this privilege ?

Second, if you have a problem with the moderator you should take the matter up with a Senior or the Forum Administrator (Tyrion). Posting here certainly isn't the place to hold this discussion.

Had you even taken the time to follow the events of this world and the way the Mod has conducted him/herself on here by way of gross bias.......only then would I even entertain the above quote!

Thirdly, you simply posting about someone else being off-topic is also off-topic. It's not adding to the conversation.

~ Lane

Ditto !

~ Kash

DeletedUser

Had you even taken the time to follow the events of this world and the way the Mod has conducted him/herself on here by way of gross bias.......only then would I even entertain the above quote!
I've said this before, I don't even know who is in what alliance, so yeah, being biased would be hard. I'll admit it though, I am biased. I am biased towards those who break the rules here ;)

Now I will hear no more regarding this, as Lane correctly pointed out, PM a titan if you have problems with me, stop posting here about how hard I make your lives. And if you see a post breaking the rules, don't reply to it, report it instead.