Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Yes, early I know, but perhaps there will be a few good alliances hidden amongst the MRAs.

Also, I want to make an important thread :p

DeletedUser

Top 12 alliances already can we not wait to see who is even in the world lol ;)

DeletedUser345

From Myonia Federation

You sweetie ;) I'm absolutely exhausted however now, stopped writing individual 350 word messages and started doing a generic one - apologies for being rude but I was running out of proverbs. I noticed someone criticizing our member count earlier so I wanted to clarify. As recruiter for Myonia Federation I get 5-6 messages every minute as I write a message back a new one pops up. I barely have time to farm and build my city and this has cost me a slip in the rankings to #25. Now the recruitment policy is as such - limited, only players in ocean 54 over our average points are recruited. So out of those 5 messages a minute about 1 player every 15 (3 minutes) fits the bill so you see the member count of our alliance racks up in that way. I also go out personally in any time I have and recruit the best players with nice long messages that people actually appreciate. So as you see success breeds success and more of the best players join the alliance. The only exceptions to this are those who were in the Federation on Idalium or have a reference from an internal member who have joined late. You see once these players have got up to speed and things balance out in a few days our average points will look more in line with the other top alliances of this world and we will be begin to spot the waste of the alliance and remove it and at the same time we have active, willing members to join and replace them. I hope you now understand a bit more about the alliance and the recruiting works and will not be so quick to judge, we have an extraordinarily high density of players in ocean 54 and this will help us in the future.

DeletedUser

What are your guys thoughts on the MALDOVIAN EMPIRE?

Your asking about your own alliance? Is it because you don't know what you doing lol or just you want a opinion to make you feel good about yourself? I can't say much because the world has just started, but it's ok I guess I will beable to tell more after bp as it's look a like a MRA compare to the others.

DeletedUser25607

Your asking about your own alliance? Is it because you don't know what you doing lol or just you want a opinion to make you feel good about yourself? I can't say much because the world has just started, but it's ok I guess I will beable to tell more after bp as it's look a like a MRA compare to the others.

All capitals in name = fail. :)

DeletedUser12571

Does anyone have a list of the top 12? I realise it shows very little right now, but I'm curious about the names.

DeletedUser

1) Myonia Federation: 142817 points, 1171 average, 122 players
2) GaMe oVer 88804 pnts, 976 average, 91 players
3) The League of Legions: 86073 / 989 / 87
4) Maldovian Empire: 84762 / 942 / 90
5) Good Fellas: 60538 / 1121 / 54
6) SHUSH: 53830 / 1016 / 53
7) **PirateS**: 53355 / 1067 / 50
8) Legacy: 53117 / 916 / 58
9) Name: 52318 / 1113 / 47
10)Red Mist: 41708 / 1159 / 36
11)RABID: 41069 / 1141 / 36