Question.....

DeletedUser

Speed ​​of the world: 3x
Drive speed: 1x
Protection for Beginners: 5 days.
Home Bonus Night: 00h.
Duration Bonus Night: 07h.
Alliance Limit: 140 members.
Achievement System: System to disable Revolt.
Moral: enabled.
Gods: Zeus, Hera, Athena, Poseidon and Hades.
Reduced recruitment: active.

I ripped this off the Grepolis.br (Brazilian server) page, cos i have some questions.

What does "Reduced recruitment: active." mean??

And also Achievement System: System to disable Revolt.??

I was just interested, we obviously dont have those here i know.

DeletedUser27700

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask the BR mods?....:p

DeletedUser

Haha sj I was talking about the br server...all the words are Spanish and confusion...I'm in the 400s on the server..

DeletedUser

Brazil's native language is Portuguese.... I spent a summer there in the Fall of 1992.

DeletedUser18132

Brazil's native language is Portuguese.... I spent a summer there in the Fall of 1992.

http://www.ehow.com/info_10027433_lifespan-rooster.html said:
generally speaking, they will live from five to seven years, and in rare cases will live to be as old as 20.

Something just doesn't add up...:eek:

DeletedUser

Something just doesn't add up...:eek:

Yea it does -.- aging serum...any how it's either Brazilians aren't as active as us or I joined a very new world. I'm rank 330 out of 1530....in 10 minutes....and I was about the last to join...

DeletedUser18132

Yea it does -.- aging serum...any how it's either Brazilians aren't as active as us or I joined a very new world. I'm rank 330 out of 1530....in 10 minutes....and I was about the last to join...

ROFL. I guess they aren't very active. :D

DeletedUser

*thinks about that for a bit then shrugs* guess so..or maybe they are super turtles and stacking up..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GEC, my friend.... GEC.

Genetically Engineered Chicken... with several bio-mechanical cybernetic implants... a bio-electric mental augmentation mesh.... raised free-range.... and fed a diet of pure certified organic grain and steak pasties.