Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

Molon Labe: 7
AoA + UAE combined: 3

Apparently UAE are to be included in this war though we really haven't seem them do anything to our cities. The one city they took, the conquest had started before the player was in Molon Labe. Apart form that, nothing.

DeletedUser

Liragon, with all your seemingly "flame for the heck of it" posts you make me ashamed that i see you are a Canadian.

sorry for going off topic people...moving on

DeletedUser

and yet, no plan at all for dealing with Aliens. Nice.

LOL? Aliens is so far from us and unimportant to our alliance plans that that would be pointless. It's these types of comments that shows that you guys are starting to wonder.

Make that 10 for Molon Labe now. I love how AoA think they are so unbeatable. I guess we will slowly have to show them that when an alliance full of people who know how to fight go to war with them, they will not be able to do their usual slow moving fighting.

I also find it funny how some of their players are "not a high enough priority" to receive support. Another one that gave us all a laugh; the AoA player who switched to vacation mode after being cleared when a CS was just about to be sent.

Such an "elite" alliance they are.

DeletedUser

Yes, that was your excuse for the Molon Labe player that was conquered by UEA. Too new to support.

DeletedUser

Molon Labe's priorities are to keep control of their areas, first, by eliminating AoA and UAE threats there.

Once that's done, they'll pick more important targets (like where UAE is in bulk. I don't think we really come into too much contact with Molon Labe... yet) and bust into them.

So, obviously, Aliens, or myself, would not be their MO.

DeletedUser

Molon Labe's priorities are to keep control of their areas, first, by eliminating AoA and UAE threats there.

Once that's done, they'll pick more important targets (like where UAE is in bulk. I don't think we really come into too much contact with Molon Labe... yet) and bust into them.

So, obviously, Aliens, or myself, would not be their MO.

Exactly. Glad to see the other side thinking straight for once.

@Zardor: No, major difference. The UAE member that conquered "our" city was 18 hours through the conquest when he joined our alliance. As I said, you are more than welcome to check grepostats for yourself. The AoA player had been a member for a long time (since the start if I recall correctly).

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems you would do well by focusing on BPs rather than city points when recruiting henceforth. Of course, then you'd no longer be "elite".

DeletedUser

Exactly. Glad to see the other side thinking straight for once.

@Zardor: No, major difference. The UAE member that conquered "our" city was 18 hours through the conquest when he joined our alliance. As I said, you are more than welcome to check grepostats for yourself. The AoA player had been a member for a long time (since the start if I recall correctly).

I don't see either side winning this war. Won't go very far.

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems you would do well by focusing on BPs rather than city points when recruiting henceforth. Of course, then you'd no longer be "elite".

Seriously, do you like looking like an idiot or does it just come naturally? Again, if you would even look at the facts, he does have a reasonable amount of BP for his size (3k battle points). Not a single member in our alliance has less than 300 offensive battle points.

To update the score: ML 11, AOA+UAE 3.

DeletedUser

Oh and just to add to what I said in the last post. Molon Labe have an average of 4242 BP per member. Army of Aliens has an average of 3106 BP per member, and UAE have a lowly 2077 BP per member.

I really don't have a clue why you keep digging your grave Zardor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and just to add to what I said in the last post. Molon Labe have an average of 4242 BP per member. Army of Aliens has an average of 3106 BP per member, and UAE have a lowly 2077 BP per member.

I really don't have a clue why you keep digging your grave Zardor.

You know, BP per member sounds good, but it never matters in war. What matters is alliance BP, and we have you beat badly. And we have you outnumber by 300-400 players. The only thing you have proven is that Molon Labe builds good cities for us to take.

As for the 11-3, wait your turn Molon Labe, you are at the back of a long line.

DeletedUser

You know, BP per member sounds good, but it never matters in war. What matters is alliance BP, and we have you beat badly. And we have you outnumber by 300-400 players. The only thing you have proven is that Molon Labe builds good cities for us to take.

As for the 11-3, wait your turn Molon Labe, you are at the back of a long line.

There should not be a line. In our area there are heaps of AoA players but no other alliances at war with them. No Phenomen or Xmortis in these parts.

BP per player does mean a lot actually. It shows that all our players are actively fighting. Where as in your alliance only a handful are pulling their weight. You may have many more players than us but they are all spread out covering many oceans. In our areas (all of them) we out number you. We just need to slowly expand and only fight a portion of your alliance at a time. Since our players are on average better than yours, these portions we fight will get cut down.

This is all much like how the 300 Spartans held off the Persian army, they funneled them down so that they were fighting even numbers, with even numbers their odds went way up as they were far better fighters.

DeletedUser

There should not be a line. In our area there are heaps of AoA players but no other alliances at war with them. No Phenomen or Xmortis in these parts.

BP per player does mean a lot actually. It shows that all our players are actively fighting. Where as in your alliance only a handful are pulling their weight. You may have many more players than us but they are all spread out covering many oceans. In our areas (all of them) we out number you. We just need to slowly expand and only fight a portion of your alliance at a time. Since our players are on average better than yours, these portions we fight will get cut down.

This is all much like how the 300 Spartans held off the Persian army, they funneled them down so that they were fighting even numbers, with even numbers their odds went way up as they were far better fighters.

How far do you expect to expand? The further you push out the longer your front line and the more you face. This war will end up a stalemate after each has taken cities that are in their man areas