Inactive Topic Message all players on an island

• Thread starter DeletedUser14492
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Coming into WW on Ithaca and I have had to make lists for all 7 islands which has taken a fair amount of time along with adjusting everytime someone swaps cities.
This would be a great improvement even it was only on WW servers!

DeletedUser

There are various applications. Perhaps you want to attack a city on the island and have friendlies there that could help. Perhaps a city on the island needs defensive support. Perhaps you want to kill off some of your own units. Perhaps you just want to say hi. etc etc.

it would need to be that only your alliance gets the messages though as an enemy would also get the message.
then boom suprise attack away

Thrillology

Phrourach
There are various applications. Perhaps you want to attack a city on the island and have friendlies there that could help. Perhaps a city on the island needs defensive support. Perhaps you want to kill off some of your own units. Perhaps you just want to say hi. etc etc.

it would need to be that only your alliance gets the messages though as an enemy would also get the message.
then boom suprise attack away

For that kind of reason, you make a recipient list.
------------------------------------------------
However, as I said before, this would be a great idea for recruitment.

DeletedUser14492

Whats the rules here mods... mostly positive comments and a high thread rating... any chance of moving this little improvement along?

Ev

DeletedUser19042

I think there's the rule of 30 posts missing.
Yet, I like the idea.

When attacked or sieged, it can be useful to have that "message players on your island" button. :D
Even better would be 2 buttons:
"message all players on your island"
and
"message players of your alliance on your island".

Perhaps add that to your original post? :D