Pnp MoRC STILL merging their way thru Athens , lol!

DeletedUser11165

Now digi would that be like the "haha nah its the original kdaroks on the account" when I asked and in fact it was that noob Klaxxon.

Maybe I should of said the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth...as we all know your upto something :p You ghosted your account so being on another is perfectly legit just tell us who it is and ill answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Klaxxon could have never taken over Kdarok's account since klaxxon was already playing with uni-con's account.
Well if you don't tell me that's okay, imo your pact with SunTzu won't last long now that Scorpions are flying their banner.

DeletedUser25249

Now digi would that be like the "haha nah its the original kdaroks on the account" when I asked and in fact it was that noob Klaxxon.

Maybe I should of said the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth...as we all know your upto something :p You ghosted your account so being on another is perfectly legit just tell us who it is and ill answer :)

Cmon mate, you know its the real me, or is it?

Anyway im sure if you knew me you would know, maybe ask bushi

So sun tzu merging the way to the top ha, just look at how things change in a instant even on a dead world apparently:)

DeletedUser11165

Kd it is you now; it certainly wasn't for a period which digi admitted he just wasn't truthful as to who was on your account which was banned for it so we both know at a point you were not there.

DeletedUser25249

Yes, had an issue with that but cant really get into it here

DeletedUser22708

Kd it is you now; it certainly wasn't for a period which digi admitted he just wasn't truthful as to who was on your account which was banned for it so we both know at a point you were not there.

I don't think i had to say who took over his account in that period. It was also kinda clear someone took it over for a short period, one of the reasons being all the city name changes and a couple of other things which you have noticed

DeletedUser

Triad keep their pact with SunTzu, i heard SunTzu are working on peace talks with SP300 so it's everyone against MoRC then?

Nah it sure looks like Triad is working their buttocks off overtime to make ST to dissolve the pact. The subversive stunts we encountered back in the days of FTG & Scorps when we had pact with Triad have made a super fast dejavu appearance in less than two days of this ST membership. A leopard cannot change its spots I guess. :rolleyes:

When it comes to the remaining S300 they sure seem to think high of themselves and think they can dictate ST which is quite funny.. Well, good luck with that one boys - all I can say. There was a reason why a group of people left S300, joined Scorps, and anyone is free to draw some conclusions out of that fact. :D

DeletedUser11165

Stick to sim city & frosties like I told you. I guess I do owe an apology to certain morc whom I thought had support in tallers polis on our WW when all along it was erstwhile Ally.

DeletedUser11165

Oh yea totally forgot; we know your back playing Digi (glad to have you back), your "M'O" is impossible to miss, we will keep your secret.

KD, true perhaps we shouldn't discuss here but you came back & fixed the mistake I was simply pointing out that Digi telling me "tall" tales was not needed at the time.

DeletedUser22590

Gotta love perusing the external forum. You find all kinds of quips, quabbles, and tattle-telling. :p Wish there was more common sense around here, Athens as well, and not just a bunch of girls talking about who said what to whom, and who is lying about what they did last weekend.

1. Triad will win world Athens. Plain and simple.
2. Politics is nothing but bullspit. Seems you cant trust even longtime friends.
3. Alliances rise and fall, worlds are won and lost, Grepolis is still just a game. - The players are the true lifeblood.

Where is everyone's honor gone? The meaning of the word "honor" seems lost on the vast majority of players still in world Athens.

DeletedUser23542

Nah it sure looks like Triad is working their buttocks off overtime to make ST to dissolve the pact. The subversive stunts we encountered back in the days of FTG & Scorps when we had pact with Triad have made a super fast dejavu appearance in less than two days of this ST membership. A leopard cannot change its spots I guess. :rolleyes:

When it comes to the remaining S300 they sure seem to think high of themselves and think they can dictate ST which is quite funny.. Well, good luck with that one boys - all I can say. There was a reason why a group of people left S300, joined Scorps, and anyone is free to draw some conclusions out of that fact. :D

blablablablablablablablablablabla

Stick to pencils TOny...all your good for

DeletedUser25380

how do you explain merging 13 colonies with other 39 states (plus the DC) forming USA? no such economic, military, scientific and technological domination we'd ever have in the world if it never came to that. you mad bro? or maybe you'd like a situation like in europe where you have 50 countries each having their own history, language (more or less), currency (if not in eurozone), government and president?
Really, noone challenged that statement? I realize this forum is not a place to discuss real world politics and facts, but one can hardly state that the USA would be an economic or scientific or technological domination over European countries without wondering by what criteria you measure that. Real facts aren't backing up that statement. The USA have however a greater consumer base by having a higher population, which sometimes results in some technology being used more than a similar one invented elsewhere.

DeletedUser2595

Ah yes, you mean subversive stunts like having support in a city that is stopping your ally from building a WW? Stuff like that? How about using the reservation tool to reserve cities you have no intention of taking?

DeletedUser22708

Oh yea totally forgot; we know your back playing Digi (glad to have you back), your "M'O" is impossible to miss, we will keep your secret.

KD, true perhaps we shouldn't discuss here but you came back & fixed the mistake I was simply pointing out that Digi telling me "tall" tales was not needed at the time.
e
Ah Djrlol, even though i kinda feel honored that you're persuaded that i will come back and take over an account or already have done so. Well as you know, you can't have 2 accounts with the same ip on 1 world, basic grepolis rules. Well since my account i still in Athens i can't take over another account without getting banned. Simple maths

DeletedUser25249

Gotta love perusing the external forum. You find all kinds of quips, quabbles, and tattle-telling. :p Wish there was more common sense around here, Athens as well, and not just a bunch of girls talking about who said what to whom, and who is lying about what they did last weekend.

1. Triad will win world Athens. Plain and simple.
2. Politics is nothing but bullspit. Seems you cant trust even longtime friends.
3. Alliances rise and fall, worlds are won and lost, Grepolis is still just a game. - The players are the true lifeblood.

Where is everyone's honor gone? The meaning of the word "honor" seems lost on the vast majority of players still in world Athens.

1)Triad can't win athens as its been won already...lol, where you been omni
2)I trust my friends here more than the real flesh and blood that i see everyday
3)I agree with you

As for honour, depends on where you stand i guess, we could question you as you do others.

DeletedUser23542

2)I trust my friends here more than the real flesh and blood that i see everyday
3)I agree with you

As for honour, depends on where you stand i guess, we could question you as you do others.

Cough

DeletedUser22590

Kd,

There are 2 awards given for any Grepolis world. The Ruler of Athens award is for the first alliance to complete four structures. The second award is called Masters of Athens for building all seven structures.

Where have you been???

;)

DeletedUser25249

Well the worlds been won, plain and simple
As for all seven you know its gonna take a merge of some kind to produce that result.

DeletedUser22590

you maybe the rulers, but we will be the masters. :pro: