Funny or awesome repors, funny PM. . .

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One of my good friends have sent me this report, I am not lucky enough to get easy BPs like this ;)
Good job men, good job

Untitled.png

DeletedUser

Gawd dont those people get it.... Its supposed to be League of Legends (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Untitled.png

Ok am I missing something here? Since when SWO are used as OFF troops?
:p

DeletedUser

just a little trolling, win or fail you decide.Message thread entitled congratz-Bottom to Top.

Wisdom Rules
Wisdom Rules today at 18:30
Did you think I would not look and see were you were? Did you think I would give you information? You are a fool!
millit today at 18:29
for the lolz:D
Wisdom Rules today at 18:27
And why are you messaging me if you are not in our alliance?
millit today at 18:27
RedMist but if they attack me i'll kill em all haha
Wisdom Rules today at 18:26
That is not what I asked. LMAO! I need to know who is in your area that we are at war with.
millit today at 18:24
think i'm pretty safe got a lot of offense..
Wisdom Rules today at 18:22
Who is in your area that we are at war with?
millit today at 18:22
just let me know the targets i'm ready for action!
Wisdom Rules today at 18:21
Well we are going to get 044 working together more on opps and people need to get busy attacking and getting new cities at the moment.
millit today at 18:19
so what's the plan bro?
Wisdom Rules today at 18:17
Thank you. Now lets get this alliance rocking! LOL!
millit today at 17:21
congratulations getting the promotion:D

DeletedUser

I got the most adorable PM today:

wind2011 today at 01:12
-_- Cause' I like were I am.

Anruch today at 01:12
o.o That is a new reply. Lol, what's your reason for not wishing for your city to be conquered?

wind2011 today at 01:08
Why are you attacking me?
If you are planing on conquesting my city, could you not? I will kill all of the units in another city that you want, if you do not take over my city. But they must be in reason.

DeletedUser

just a little trolling, win or fail you decide.Message thread entitled congratz-Bottom to Top.

Wisdom Rules
Wisdom Rules today at 18:30
Did you think I would not look and see were you were? Did you think I would give you information? You are a fool!
millit today at 18:29
for the lolz:D
Wisdom Rules today at 18:27
And why are you messaging me if you are not in our alliance?
millit today at 18:27
RedMist but if they attack me i'll kill em all haha
Wisdom Rules today at 18:26
That is not what I asked. LMAO! I need to know who is in your area that we are at war with.
millit today at 18:24
think i'm pretty safe got a lot of offense..
Wisdom Rules today at 18:22
Who is in your area that we are at war with?
millit today at 18:22
just let me know the targets i'm ready for action!
Wisdom Rules today at 18:21
Well we are going to get 044 working together more on opps and people need to get busy attacking and getting new cities at the moment.
millit today at 18:19
so what's the plan bro?
Wisdom Rules today at 18:17
Thank you. Now lets get this alliance rocking! LOL!
millit today at 17:21
congratulations getting the promotion:D

He did give you info. He plainly states they are going to run from Red Mist through O44

DeletedUser

he claimed to experienced
you can tell players how to play till you are blue in the face but if they dont listen they need to go
its that simple
people talk about you need to trim the fat
but if you do apparently you are now just taking advantage of internal cities
lol

DeletedUser

in the alliance king of hearts we have this noob sho thinks he knows best, he sent out an attack of 400 swordsmen even tho we told him not to, when he made the sister allaince he gave random people leader etc

DeletedUser

he claimed to experienced
you can tell players how to play till you are blue in the face but if they dont listen they need to go
its that simple
people talk about you need to trim the fat
but if you do apparently you are now just taking advantage of internal cities
lol

that solves it then.., better be with a total beginner who is listening and trying to learn well
than someone claiming experience and saying he knows what he's doing when in truth he's ignorant of how this game really works

DeletedUser

Funniest thing my spies ever pulled out of the hades forum apparently redmist is only 2 people

just got some info about Red Mist.majority of there accounts managed at least by two people in deferent time zones, so they are 24 hours online. That's why they keep small # of players, they have only players who have a double in deferent time zone. Is it legal? If yes we screwed , no way we can deal w that , that's why same players play so deferent . Something to think about.
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:50

It is illegal..Report it to the gamemaker if you have time and they will lock their accounts
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:51

Except for if they are using the same PC which i highly doubt
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:52

Heres rules provided by Grepolis
http://us.grepolis.com/start/rules

It is allowed for two players to use the same Computer, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account. Every player sharing a computer must abide by rule §2.
It is forbidden to play for another player, if he is temporarily gone.
It is forbidden to log into the accounts of other players. The attempt alone is forbidden.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:02

How I do report them?
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:04

I know for a fact they are on deferent continents
Fen Farkle 2013-03-09 04:06

go to wiki link page and look for "posting a ticket" and complaint proceedure, it's the small W on far right of pop up bar at bottom of page...
(Last edited by Fen Farkle on 2013-03-09 04:07)quote
cheetah7050 2013-03-09 04:29

That is definitely illegal and most of their players are probably going to get banned.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:36

Can't find how to complain , help
Jusan 2013-03-09 06:40

Click on settings, then support, then on the screen that comes up pick the world on the left drop down and then the issue on the drop down below that.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 08:27

Thank you Jusan , your advise was very helpful .
Wisdom Rules 2013-03-09 08:37

It will most likely be an attack able ban meaning we could take there cities with out them being able to protect those cities.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 08:38

So that happen before?
bluger 2013-03-09 09:38

Council members should be following up on this i hope.
Wisdom Rules 2013-03-09 09:40

There are banns that are attackable
MELLOWCOYOTE 2013-03-09 10:13

This info explains a lot.They can spread the cost of all the gold they are obviously using plus they can farm more frequently for extra resources.

I rather hope they get a total ban - they are ruining the game.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 10:56

Admin/support sent me pm says investigation is in progress but they not going to let me know about the results and taken actions against that player.
ralph95 2013-03-09 11:20

If they are banned...You cannot attack the player that is banned...It will stay that way for 2 weeks until it turns into ghost and able to be conquered
Dbols 2013-03-09 14:14

I hope they do somthing about it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.. I would say by the progress of their towns they are a cash cow for the game.
If it starts getting out of hand, prolly best to just leave to world in protest they can fight amongst themselves.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 16:53

No, grepolis did not do anything about it, just checked ticket postings it says " matter solved," but those guys still playing .

DeletedUser

What a bunch of arrogant players, can't beat accuse them of cheating...go ahead, check me out. We are clean.

DeletedUser

Insomnia FTW! now come from underneath your beds hades your supposed to be working for the underworld not being sent there ;)

DeletedUser

lol what the heck? I have to say, this actually made me laugh.

To give a non in-alliance perspective, I can say that no, Red Mist isn't cheating. They're just that good. Or more accurately, Hades is just that bad.

...whoops, I ended up saying something offensive after all.

DeletedUser

anyway if any other have suspicions please feel free to report this matter to the mods.. cheaters shouldn't be allowed to play this game...

For good spirit and for win...