Pnp MoRC STILL merging their way thru Athens , lol!

DeletedUser

Please remember that words like 'idiot' will be removed. I know it's not that offensive, but it's still a personal insult, nonetheless. :)

DeletedUser

Ah yes, you mean subversive stunts like having support in a city that is stopping your ally from building a WW? Stuff like that? How about using the reservation tool to reserve cities you have no intention of taking?

as your boy kill my siege and then stuff the city with 1k biremes it might take bit longer to take but do point one city out i haven't taken that i have reserved. that's right, you can't because i reserve only cities i take.

DeletedUser

blablablablablablablablablablabla

Stick to pencils TOny...all your good for

presumably one should have something intelligent to say when they are opening their "mouths" but you like to be the exception to the rule and provide childlike schoolyard antics instead. nice mate, now go back to your class the playtime is over.

DeletedUser2595

as your boy kill my siege and then stuff the city with 1k biremes it might take bit longer to take but do point one city out i haven't taken that i have reserved. that's right, you can't because i reserve only cities i take.

I was refering to your alliance in general Tony, not you specifically. We have had productive discussions In-Game.

DeletedUser22708

Seems Scorpions and ST split again and gumbles off quite a few people, exciting :)

DeletedUser22708

A little birdy told me Triad will be not very happy in exactly 12 hours, good job morc!

DeletedUser23542

presumably one should have something intelligent to say when they are opening their "mouths" but you like to be the exception to the rule and provide childlike schoolyard antics instead. nice mate, now go back to your class the playtime is over.

Frosties :D

DeletedUser23542

So where is the 3 page essay from gumbles on the merge of the year, im curious for his view

I must admit...i have been waiting for this myself....if no-one posts anything good about the merger in next 3 days. I will post some intel that may shed light on the matter :) fromehind the scenes of b

DeletedUser

i hope it's soon otherwise people are gonna draw their own conclusions from what is said on the alliance profile of those that have left

DeletedUser2595

Sorry to see you've rejoined the enemy. Well I guess you guys always were the enemy, you just entered ST to try and precipitate war between us. Or at least that's how it looked to most of us in Triad.

DeletedUser31161

oh so that is what it was. trying to get Suntzu to look bigger and better than Triad.... hmm intresting

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you've rejoined the enemy. Well I guess you guys always were the enemy, you just entered ST to try and precipitate war between us. Or at least that's how it looked to most of us in Triad.

i did join ST to help the team to win first and foremost, not to merely continue old rivalries. (& as said some of your members couldn't help but continuing their old ways and i couldn't say i was happy with that) ... the team was supposed to be a new one with a new name and equal representation from both alliances. it wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

It seemed like alot of people on both sides wanted to continue the rivalries. Most of the old Scorp leadership for example who were apparnetly constantly pushing for ST to break the pact with Triad, pact with MoRC instead and then turn on MoRC if you beat us.

Just a pity that the provocation of a city on our WW didn't lead to quite the outcome the leaders wanted...

anyway, as I said,sorry to see a player I enjoyed chatting with return to the enemy, but I guess thats how the game goes!

DeletedUser

you can still send me messages that's no problem i enjoy chatting with people who are capable of good talks

DeletedUser

Just a pity that the provocation of a city on our WW didn't lead to quite the outcome the leaders wanted

kudos for that move. don't like to say it but can't deny it. you see why we "hate" you so much? you're annoying (it's game hate though not actual hate let's all be honest).

DeletedUser11165

Replying to digi, Yes landing a cs literally seconds before LordBaers VM started was quite the feat something I thought beyond most of MoRC. The fact you made us all set alarms to get up and re siege the city shows the commitment many of us give at times.

Suffice to say congratz on us loosing a level but we'll have it back at 10 in a week.

DeletedUser2595

kudos for that move. don't like to say it but can't deny it. you see why we "hate" you so much? you're annoying (it's game hate though not actual hate let's all be honest).

Well the game would be much less fun if we didn't annoy some people... :p