Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser11886

Screen Shot 2013-03-10 at 9.01.49 PM.png

^^ Click on that little thing up there ;)
Hey, I did tell you being in negative rep and trying to derep me would do nothing bro.

DeletedUser

This all began when Rave started slinging mud. Your comments about rep are right, and that applies to me too. I don't care if I get banned here because people don't like my comments. Hitman wanted trash talking and that's what he got. Honestly I find it pathetic how much this world has already devolved into this forum. I will take my exit because I have other things to do. My stats will speak for themselves and those that are published even the world where I play in the same area as those who say I suck, I wipe the floor with them. I'll see you guys at the WW if you make it. If not, eh it's just a game.

DeletedUser11886

I know how it feels, but if you really want to make an imprint on the world and be a lasting figure be nice. Don't just place what you think is right up first, but relish the information. I didn't learn how to play grepolis myself you know. I had great help from many very experienced players which have quit grepolis a long time ago.

DeletedUser

I totally understand. A lot of this is just flaming RAVE as a means of sticking up for my group, but I guess ing around can't make up for experience. PM me sometime.

DeletedUser

okay...Since all of that had happened...
Im gonna make a confession...
I had no idea what just happened...My english sucks so bad that i don't even know what you guys are talking about!All i know is alot of people are butthurt..then cconrad start rambling "graaarrhhharrrhhhhraaaaahh!I dont care!I dont care!" then he starts talking about Rave,then people got mad at him..then i say.."yeah..yeah,true true" and i had no idea what the hell just happened..
Then kyle came in and starts to clear SOME things up..And then i say "WHAT THE HELL!?They are fighting all this time!?*Derp*I thought they're just...Urhhh"
Then i typed this reply... -.- Yeah...Im effed up right now..I had nooooooooo idea what just happened...Now my brain stops working and i cant even speak using grammar anymore......

DeletedUser

lol so the funs certainly starting in here lol

i think some decent action will be hitting O65 in a few hours once BP ends :p:p

DeletedUser

okay...Since all of that had happened...
Im gonna make a confession...
I had no idea what just happened...My english sucks so bad that i don't even know what you guys are talking about!All i know is alot of people are butthurt..then cconrad start rambling "graaarrhhharrrhhhhraaaaahh!I dont care!I dont care!" then he starts talking about Rave,then people got mad at him..then i say.."yeah..yeah,true true" and i had no idea what the hell just happened..
Then kyle came in and starts to clear SOME things up..And then i say "WHAT THE HELL!?They are fighting all this time!?*Derp*I thought they're just...Urhhh"
Then i typed this reply... -.- Yeah...Im effed up right now..I had nooooooooo idea what just happened...Now my brain stops working and i cant even speak using grammar anymore......

Haha now worries man, you're doing good. That's a pretty good summary. Correct grammar isn't needed for this thread. I am proud to say I started the longest non-count thread so far. Keep it going.

DeletedUser11886

No, not that. Some guy dereped me and quoted the name -Rave1. Sadly, out of the 8 reps he was the only one to ironically derep. I'm just wondering if its someone that wants to give rave a bad name because these posts of mine are mostly supporting rave, not making it look bad.

DeletedUser

Rave1...Rave1...Im trying to remember him...But nope..whose Rave1?!?!?! :heh: Or is he trying to say Rave!!!!!!!!!Yet he fails so he typed Rave111111111?
P.S. I apparently got derped to because im taking the game way too seriously xD

DeletedUser

Rave is an alliance..A very powerful one too in this world

bit early in game to be saying who's very powerfull don't you think ?
many city's they taken ?
exactley so i wouldn't be saying players/alliances are very powerfull as no one knows untill the worlds a few months in

maybe the noob meant to +rep you saying RAVE#1
god knows your a noob anyway so wouldnt focus to much on that

DeletedUser958

Well they are premades (at least some of them), so i guess you can say they might be quite strong :)
But then again... Premades can be over rumbled :p

DeletedUser

i said that because of their average points...Still..even though from all those big points,they probably had sponge cake army!

DeletedUser

big points ? man deta you are a noob.....
?If you knew anything of this wonderfull gaame then you would know
points meen feckawl untill citys are taken....

players tend to get army first then buildings second why build big citys if you cannot defend them ....

GO HARD OR GO HOME

DeletedUser958

Since when do premades fail? o_O
Damn that must have changed ALOT since ive been here...
Now i only talk about allies from when i were really active, but the ally who won Gamma were a premade ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

players tend to get army first then buildings second why build big citys if you cannot defend them ....

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Go on Cabz! Give everyone a lecture ;) hehe

@"king" Leo... I've played for 3 years, and in every pre-made I've been a part of, has failed, fact.

DeletedUser

GO HARD OR GO HOME

*EPIC FACEPALM!*
Cant i atleast drop a respect in this forum? *Facepalm again* *Then another Facepalm* *Then i make a Double Facepalm*
Thats why i said "Even though the had huge points..Most of them probably had SPONGE CAKE ARMY!"In case you dont know,SPONGE CAKE ARMY MEANS WEAK,HELPLESS,DEFENSELESS!!!ARMY GODDANGIT!IM GOING SUPER VIKING NOW! :supermad:Dont you dare call me noob AGAIN!
Oh and call me Kota at least,its alot more comfortable to be heard

P.S. Im gonna get me a cold pop... :D