Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Jimmy, to quote and answer
9) Honey Badgers – Now that maelstrom are gone what will they do? Sim all the way or maybe get a new war going. LOD is obviously their best target but I doubt they are brave enough to fight them without a big ally.

You know how we play, were coming for your new home RoD/EoD and anybody affiliated to them, we love the over sized ego maniacs like Avera who thinks he'l threaten players of the rim in every world he sees them in lol your not good enough to handle me Avera (imo) you only survive because you try and surround yourself with better players, and a lot of your takes tog row come from inactives first, if you have a slot youd rather try and grab an internal take rather than make an attempt on someone like me who gatecrashed your island, i got hit a few times and hit quite hard by a few members of EoD, but typicaly what i seen from that was your one of they leaders who doesnt actually do any of your own dirty work, it takes the others to try and clear the citys you want, i had dotnet.man and Queeny and a good few others throw a few thousand ls and some troops at me and you had a revolt on me, and all you sent was about 150 ls total and less than 1 citys worth of troops, so for you to say something rediculous like youd target me in any world im in trully had me laughing out loud, im glad im getting under your skin though, thats how it starts, then slowly i break your alliance piece by piece, just ask Jimmy from Maelstrom, your making the sme msitakes of poor recruiting choices, taking in anybody to boost your numbers or ranks, :eek:

against all odds outnumbered and half your size well cause you problems because thats just where the skill in the game is for us and the fun, its just a game afterall.

DeletedUser

How are we MRA recruiting?

If you are talking about the little players in RoD, they are all experienced players who are friends with all the Omicron guys we have. They were late starters and are still building up. And as for MU3RTE they are the result of a merger between Legacy and Rise of D3th. Both had a lot of inactives so they swallowed em up and merged.

Saying we recruit players just to it put points on the board is a blatant lie. We have players in 34,44,43,45,44,54, and 55. 44 which is our core directly borders all of these except 55, where we gained a foothold thanks to some chaos cities.

DeletedUser

And here comes another ranter against EOD, Some puppy trying to learn barking!! everyone is a lion in his/her oceans. Try and take cities in our core oceans. not many have done it. maybe top players of coward co-olition have done it but their tactics are still noobish :p

As this pup's ranting goes. lets see what this pup does. is it all talk or there are some action too?
cf53aefb-2dc3-4c4d-8063-3fbe6cacef80.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And here comes another ranter against EOD, Some puppy trying to learn barking!! everyone is a lion in his/her oceans. Try and take cities in our core oceans. not many have done it. maybe top players of coward co-olition have done it but their tactics are still noobish :p

As this pup's ranting goes. lets see what this pup does. is it all talk or there are some action too?

Bod go back to sleep mate, i already did gate crash your ocean, twice, swapped one city away because it was the only way youd get it from me,

So shift me if you can, EoD/RoD have tried 2x already tried 2 x and failed want to try for 3rd time lucky ? lol i could use some more easy bp the way you bone rattlers hit lol

check city Land of the Living and swing by anytime ;) if we all played like you it would be a snooze fest, every city you have came from internal takes or inactives, so you certainly dont have any bark or bite ;)

Kwelson, MUERTE are definitely MRA and their ascociated with your main branches, theyve been MRA recruiting anybody they can talk into joining them from oceans 35 30+ hrs away from anybody else in their alliance or RoD for that matter,

thats MRA taking in anybody they can find regardless of location or range of support,

but im not surprised its the same tactic Maelstrom used and it eventually broke them, you recruit enough sim builders and they colonize citys all your main oceans that your enemys can come and conquer with great ease, proof of that is how easy i find it to get on Eod/Rod islands, not even smart enough to tripwire the citys ? lol

therefore there is MRA tendancys in both Rod and MUERTE, who funnily enough had a chat with MUERTEs leadership the other day, they think they get the glory if EoD win this world with the WW's just because they support you guys,

last i seen im very sure only 30 players get a mention, all affiliated or academy alliances get screwed over, its just a place to dump their trash or players of no use to the main alliance,

I personally dislike seeing academys, its done to try and get around the cap limit, and imo if the world only has 30 limit you should respect that and make it work,

we have no academy nor will we ever have one, if someones worth recruiting anybody inactive or who doesnt pull their weight doesnt stay, we dont fill up another alliance and use them the way EoD/RoD are doing

lets face it, nobody in MUERTE is ever getting into EoD but you make them think they actually have a chance so just keep sending support :p same with your other camps, only people with any chance of promo into Eod is RoD members, and all your other little sidekick academys are just there to be used to grow easy take citys for guys like Avera and Bodnapa and a whole host of other useless chumps in EoD and RoD lol

while Jegar and his recruits from his old KoH keep colonizing spare slots in your home oceans to plug up gaps.

MRA by my definition is any alliance who recruits members without checking anything about their recruits, RoD recruited o35 ex Maelstrom players when even Avera himself was saying he didnt see any point to that, as their too far from support, that led to a lot of registered losses for both RoD and EoD, they were recruited for points on the board nothing more, and to boost a presence in an ocean none of Death were in, same with MUERTE under FlamingArrows leadership, he even asked if wed stop hitting them so they could keep their ranking high, lol MRA nothing more. and all they seem to be doing is supporting and creating citys for EoD and Rod to take whenever they want,

we revolted a couple inactive citys of one of MUERTE a few weeks back, he got booted out and then all of RoD and EoD took his citys, little disrespectful to your academy dont you think ? im sure theyd have liked to have had a say in who got some of the guys citys, but thats the selfishness of the big ones who just want to win. screw their academys over to benefit the main branch at every opty.

DeletedUser

WoW Pup! so much ranting!! Congrats you on that one city which you could not even control. It is true then small dogs bark a lot :p

DeletedUser19260

Bodnapa his name is wolfie:) not pup.

Ok wolfie i will try to cover everything. Forgive me if i miss something.

First off, You say keep it friendly. I remember your posts to some maelstrom players and if you were reported your would have been banned for some of the things you said to players. Most people i meet on grepo are frindly enough except you. I have had trash talk from some players but they still keep it frindly unlike you. Your good at trash talk i will give you that but you take it too far at times.

Yes i do know how your alliance plays. Mostly turtle style with a little offence mixed in. The way i see it is your too afraid to lose the backing of the coalition to try and secure O35. I remember you speaking about how O35 would be lost because of Maelstrom. Well Maelstrom is gone and your still not trying to secure O35 incase you lose your only backing in this world.

Ohh now your on to Avera. HAs to always be a leader dosnt it. You cant take on an alliance so you will slam a leader untill the alliance lose faith on them. Try a new trick buck that wont work here.

Poor recruiting choice like maelstrom? I will admit im a bad recruiter. I have no shame in saying that as i knwo its true, But in EOD/ROD it is not poor recruiting. Open your eyes and say something that makes sence.

Swaped the city away? Thats easy to say isnt it? I wonder how true that is though.

Nobody in MU3RTE is going to get to EOD? Why not? It happened from the old alliance Black D3TH. Check nevaeh tnes stats he came from a "lower alliance"

As for the ex Maelstrom players. They came on my backing. I said they were good players and they would be worth it. They are still here after being pounded in O35 they fought back and are still in the game. Proof enough they are good players who are able for the hard times as well as the good times. Points had nothing to do with it as we lost most of them after joining. Notice how i have more points now than i had when i joined even after losing all my O35 cities? Yet nobody started giving out that i was losing points for some reason. Wonder why?

Have i covered everything? Its too much to read through. Your ego proceeds you:p

DeletedUser

who is this wolf guy?! I've been here the whole world, first I've heard of him...just saying kwel would kick his ...bod you suck shut up ;)

DeletedUser

I quit Rhethy when 24f fell. I am not against EoD, but i have some issues with them, hence why i quit instead of join them. I will not air my problems publicly though, im not that crude.

DeletedUser19260

who is this wolf guy?! I've been here the whole world, first I've heard of him...just saying kwel would kick his ...bod you suck shut up ;)

Wolfie is Thetan Wolf from Honey Badgers.

DeletedUser

no one go off at me :p I thought I would quit but I didn't so I founded because I've never done it before.

DeletedUser

Man you are one of the worst i have ever seen,you are the lowest point member in eod.You have little over than 100k attack bp and 194k dbp.
You are nothing but a sim player who resembles more or less like a dog who knows typing.

Look at you Bihari!! how many days did it take for you to write that much? I may have small BP but still i am much smarter player than you ever will be. I have proved good enough to my leaders and if they are okay with that then thats it. You on the other hand can do all rants you want but still at the end i will ensure that EOD will emerge Victorious!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh a stalker bihari!!! a brute such as you will never understand the meaning of smart play! We at EoD are great planners and thinkers and thats why we still rule at 1st spot!

DeletedUser32029

Ahh a stalker bihari!!! a brute such as you will never understand the meaning of smart play! We at EoD are great planners and thinkers and thats why we still rule at 1st spot!
lol smart plays according to you is sit at home and hide behind smart players.You are not the one who have made eod no. 1.
anyways you guys will not held that position for lond.EOD is a MRA full of sim players and will be removed from top spot soon.Other allinaces are already getting close to MRA alliance.