Newspaper Myonia Weekly [3rd Edition]- War story behind HD & M vs RM

DeletedUser

I meant what i said as a joke sorry if i upset you grepo

It's a game, trust me, this game won't upset me, nor will anyone on it. Plus, I realize that reading things from people leaves a lot to interpretation and mis-understandings, so I don't take anything too seriously usually.

DeletedUser

This world seems to be getting very interesting. Can someone invite me to there island in this world? I am a bit of a noob so i would need some training but i know the basics of the game (at least i hope so). I can be very very active when the alliance im in is worth being active for. My name here is the same as my in-game user name too.

DeletedUser30490

hahahaa this escalated quickly.
And lol i thought this was about grepo wars not Nazis & Russians & Americans & Iraq,Germany e.t.c lol.....
And lets not go OT or the cat might get angry.

DeletedUser

Druvi, i would like to see an ocean by ocean accounts of happenings cause that is what most of the alliances are focusing at first...

DeletedUser30490

Will do but remeber next article in April ive got exams coming up

DeletedUser25380

Evil cat? Im new to the forums here so is there something im missing?

Pretty sure he means this world's forum's moderator (or "mod"), [user]Equanimity[/user], whose avatar is a cat with red evil eyes
I am Equanimity (Eq) and I will be your forum mod. I'm easy to get on with providing you're easy to like, so behave, have fun, and we'll all get along nicely.

Any questions?

DeletedUser

Yes even i grow bored of hearing about red mist, but war wolf one of collectors founders has 3 cities left!

We toke 23 cities from them they got 1 city from us because the player said he was "out all day"

They went from rank 8-15 hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Yes even i grow bored of hearing about red mist, but war wolf one of collectors founders has 3 cities left!

We toke 23 cities from them they got 1 city from us because the player said he was "out all day"

from what i hear red mist hardly ever get attacked so they are vertualy at full strength at all times compared to all other alliances. there player size meens they can contantly attack as when they rebuild a couple of attack cities, a couple more are ready to launch.
not yet because its too early as there are still loads of selfish noobs on the server but maybe all the other alliances on this server will reaslise that none of them has a chance against red mist alone or even in little groups.
when the right kind of players and leaders are left and if it could ever be organised in a game with so many egos only a combined effort by all alliances on this server will take out red mist.
just my opinion

red mist hit fast and hard and have you on the back foot from the start, the only way they can be beaten is by rim alliances defending core alliances with static def so that core players can focus on take the fight to red mist and let them experiance being on the back foot for a change.

DeletedUser

Zero we have the 2nd highest alliance DBP and the highest DBP average

And your plan won't work zero lol what a noob the rimm alliances would barely grow leaving no one to stop red mist or the other core alliance who "Wins"

DeletedUser30490

calm down guys :p
theres plenty more time.Even Red mist can fall apart if a strong player get fedup of RM and decides to take some other strong players and build another alliances.What happens then?
RM falls
So untill youll really win this world dont predict stuff :p

DeletedUser

Okay well, I'm pretty sure that this conversation topic is over, but I simply have to comment (sorry!)
I'm a history major and there were some things said that I feel this insatiable need to correct. Excuse my OCDness please and feel free to completely ignore this post if it's irrelevant to you.

1. Hitler being a brilliant strategist - politically he was fantastic (at least in how he set about accomplishing what he did) but militarily he had to rely on his generals. Germany succeeded in their war strategy because German war strategy was great, not because of Hitler. If it were only Hitler they wouldn't have done as well as they did in WWI, or back when they were Prussia still.

2. Breaking the pact with Russia whist fighting Britain still -Hitler's main goal was always Russia. He wanted Lebensraum or 'living space' for his people and that was found to the east. That's one of the many reasons why the West praised Hitler so much previous to the outbreak of war --> they thought he'd keep the Soviet power in check. Quite frankly he didn't care about Britain and was actually pretty surprised when they decided to help France. He didn't expect them to do it and actually wanted them to remain neutral so that he could continue trading with them. Also: fighting a two front war is dumb, but it honestly didn't look like Britain would be much of a threat anymore and Germany was winning enough to go fight another front. If it weren't for the winter thing they might have won anyway.

3. Invasion of Russia - yeah it was stupid and if Hitler had any sense he wouldn't have done it, but at the time it looked like a feasible option. They didn't attack *during* winter. The operation actually started in late June. It was simply that the Russian army actually knew what they were doing and kept drawing the Germans in to the heartland so that they'd be stuck in Russian borders during the wintertime. The thing is that Hitler could have paused his campaign in October and waited out the winter, but at the time it looked like they were winning and if he stopped he'd have to wait another six months before he could try for Moscow. Impatience is a terrible thing, but it was understandable, especially since previous to the World Wars, wars tended to only last a season.

4. The role of America - vital, but not because of the troops they sent. In fact the vast majority of American fighting was concentrated in the Pacific, as it was Japan they declared war on after all. However without their supplies it's unlikely WWII would have gone to the allied forces.

Okay wow I went on longer than I'd planned to. To connect this to RM vs Collectors/everyone - as long as RM stays snuggled up in the winter time, they have a real chance!

DeletedUser33530

We are at rank ten so i dont know what your looking at and what is it with you and founders just causes it worked with shewolf doesnt mean it will work with war wolf. They are two different wolfs. Also we would strike back faster but must of our guys have jobs to keep so we have alot more important stuff to do.

DeletedUser

We are at rank ten so i dont know what your looking at and what is it with you and founders just causes it worked with shewolf doesnt mean it will work with war wolf. They are two different wolfs. Also we would strike back faster but must of our guys have jobs to keep so we have alot more important stuff to do.

Yea Shush was a lot harder to take cities from and although shewolf was crazy atleast she didn't blo9ck me when i took her city :cool:

DeletedUser33530

Yea Shush was a lot harder to take cities from and although shewolf was crazy atleast she didn't blo9ck me when i took her city :cool:

Trust me that not the reason they are blocking you. They are likely tired of all the yelling.