Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser958

Who joined this world with us nick?
You said chrss and Zues and some other gamma players.... Who? xD

DeletedUser958

No specific time ;)
Just be online all day long and wait for it xD

DeletedUser

i go to school but tomorrow we have a half day, so i can be on pretty much the whole day

DeletedUser30636

hey, I am starting an alliance called Haze, if you are intersted,please PM me either in Myonia, or the forums for details. whether it is about my leadership capabilaties or my experience, or maybe just the alliance in general, feel free to message me and ask any questions you'd like. Ill do my best to answer all of them. Thank You.

DeletedUser

join Spartan Legacy

I'll post a link on my profile for people who want to join. The link will take you as close as possible to me:pro:

DeletedUser

Who will conquer me first on this world? :F
I'm eager to see if I manage to get at least 3 cities ...

DeletedUser

Well, when it is opened, it is not known the time? How long to wait?

DeletedUser16429

Eh, A game designer that has high hope of getting to 3 cities? Why is that? Come join me down in o-45(SW) and we can make sure you get 10. (ign- leftovers)

DeletedUser

I gues i will have to operate from at my work :heh:

I'm a dutch player seeking for a new world, hope i can find a nice spot here

DeletedUser

(SW)
will be joining the world i cant wait to see how many city i get before i have something to do in the real world and leave the game. are we all going north south west or east. :)

DeletedUser23986

I think you play the game in your work time? Atleast you would be allowed to do so.So poor play still. You need to read some guides and work on the strategy.

Edit: I feel it was you, who suggested city transfer to hyperbore for your safety :D

DeletedUser

So where is this world i cant see it yet has it started or is it only certain people can join it

Status
Not open for further replies.