Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

EoD is an MRA and there are stats to prove it!

-Most points (8million more than FE)
-Best average (200k more than FE)
-5 of the top 10 players
-4 of the top 10 fighters
-Number one attack and defender for alliances :O .....who the hell let that happen :supermad:

Everybody loves to throw around the term MRA. If these ^^^^ mean EoD are an MRA, I quit grepo.

DeletedUser

LOD are slacking off on EOD whats happening, you guy's were kicking some

DeletedUser

lol smart plays according to you is sit at home and hide behind smart players.You are not the one who have made eod no. 1.
anyways you guys will not held that position for lond.EOD is a MRA full of sim players and will be removed from top spot soon.Other allinaces are already getting close to MRA alliance.

It takes brains to run an alliance Not brutes. I have not seen once you attacking me or any of my mates and taking cities and you rant on me? Your words have no credibility! Where as Mine does. Boop4u may act neutral over here but he knows.

Your threats are as lame as your state!

DeletedUser32029

It takes brains to run an alliance Not brutes. I have not seen once you attacking me or any of my mates and taking cities and you rant on me? Your words have no credibility! Where as Mine does. Boop4u may act neutral over here but he knows.

Your threats are as lame as your state!

ahh!!!!words of looser.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. EOD- seem to be doing good against LOD and some of FE, alot of inactive at the moment though, kicking some chaos in 55 aswell.

2. FE- just seem to be supporting GT when we attack them...what are you doing over here, attacking EOD with like 3 players.

3. LOD- fighting EOD did a good job to start with, took EOD by surprise when they first attacked with everything...EOD defending nicely now though, what are HB doing with these guys?

4. LOB- my alliance, suffering from inactives...Pact in one of our core oceans went inactive whole alliance, now fighting GT mainly.

5. GT- doing well, much support from FE but still going ok, pushing in against inactives in one of LOB's oceans.

6. ChAoS- slowly but surly getting eaten by EOD, LOD & LOB... fighting will heaten up when these guys go.

7. HB- don't know, pimp alliance on the corner :p

8-12. second alliances

DeletedUser32029

1.EOD-Seems like they are only concerned about chaos,their attacking side is slowly becoming less effective.Only 3 players (dotnetman,avera,jiffy)are attacking chaos,rest are becoming sim players right now.They hadn't hit lod from a long time so i think they are going with a plan but i don't think they have got a major success at it.

2.FE-They are coordinating well with gt....also some of their players are good in supporting.They are doing well and can easily win the world if they set good strategy now and fights while thinking.

3.LOD-My alliance,suffering from inactivity in recent time but even after that they have a lot of player who are keeping eod on toes.Their score against eod in recent months is very good.

4.LOB-Busy in defending against gt and and some fe players,they are also attacking chaos with very little success rate.If chaos is gone what will be their strategy?

5.GT-They can be deadly if they continue to work with fe and they have a great chance of winning this world.They are on lob back doing good there but also needs to look out for a plan.

6.Chaos-great work in defending.They are still here and there is 60% chance that they will continue playing in this world.They also attacks sometime despite of being hit hard.So they are really doing a good job.

7.HB-They have a clear plan and every member of hb is working on it.They are suffering from inactivity though.They are full of land defense and attacks less but this is a alliance to watch out as they know what they are doing.

DeletedUser26242

Only 3 players (dotnetman,avera,jiffy)are attacking chaos,rest are becoming sim players right now.

That is just plain wrong my friend. Choosing our player with highest ABP, our leader and our player based most in 55 is good logic; unfortunately for you it's wrong though. ;)

DeletedUser

thanks ash, we have not launched an op on chaos in quite some time... we just take their cities when we want a new one...our strategy is in place, don't you worry..

DeletedUser

1.EOD-Seems like they are only concerned about chaos,their attacking side is slowly becoming less effective.Only 3 players (dotnetman,avera,jiffy)are attacking chaos,rest are becoming sim players right now.They hadn't hit lod from a long time so i think they are going with a plan but i don't think they have got a major success at it.

I donno which server you are playing. But In this server we are winning. Just yesterday we took more than 15 cities in 1 single Op. Hah and you tell that EOD is MRA. I do not think you even know the definition of a MRA. Considering the fact that you are a Bihari i can understand your lack of knowledge. We have not hit LOd because we choose to Hit Chaos. after we deal with Chaos and disband their petty alliance. Then you guys are next!

you_are_next__by_skedart-d5dtpfu.jpg

3.LOD-My alliance,suffering from inactivity in recent time but even after that they have a lot of player who are keeping eod on toes.Their score against eod in recent months is very good

hahaha you got to be kidding me. If you mean keeping EOD on toes from boredom then yes thats right.

We are still beating you 70 : 55. we may just have not oped you for a while .

6.Chaos-great work in defending.They are still here and there is 60% chance that they will continue playing in this world.They also attacks sometime despite of being hit hard.So they are really doing a good job.

Lol great work defending?? OMG! I give them a month or 2 before they disband. We have been taking their cities easily and with op we take more than 10 cities at once.

DeletedUser19260

Tell me ashik if those 3 are the only ones attacking then how did i manage to get the award the day of the op? Casting spells?
Just because we dont attack LOD dosnt mean we are becoming worse attackers. It just means you lot dont worry us.

3.LOD-My alliance,suffering from inactivity in recent time but even after that they have a lot of player who are keeping eod on toes.Their score against eod in recent months is very good.

Your not keeping us on our toes. We havnt been attacked properly by LOD for ages now. HB are attacking us more than LOD and you say they dont attack much lmao.

Yes they are doing a great job defending. Forget the 17 cities we took from them in one op. Fantastic job from chaos if this is good defending i cant wait to see the damage we do against an alliance that is bad at defending.

DeletedUser32029

Also eod vs lod:Take out 2013 numbers and you will get your answer.

DeletedUser

17-lol,you guys are pathetic,you revolted that much al ab city and you didn't took even one.That's because he is active.Taking inactive or semi actives city is just taking an easy meal,You guys will get credit of taking only two city from chaos:phialphaman city and 1 city of lance.
Taking inactives doesn't count.
it is true that we are keeping you on toes,jimmy you got attacker of the day award just check how much of you got defender of the day award.
Now for our coward bodnapa:
Go to internet and search for most no. of IAS is from which state in india.You will get your answer,your city bangalore is running due to biharis engineers.I have told you before and will also tell you now,don't give your address to any bihari or even to me.....
Now talking of MRA,you guys are running 3 alliances,previous number was 4.That is what i and everybody call MRA.Dude don't hide,come in war zone.I am just migrating in war zone near eod.Come in warzone and then open your ty mouth.

Alb may be a good defender but he knows nothing about strategy. In the end we still got 15+ cities. your precious ally was not inactive when we started attacking. He was pretty active sending mails to us. LOL!

DeletedUser

it is true that we are keeping you on toes,jimmy you got attacker of the day award just check how much of you got defender of the day award.

Defender of the day award means absolutely nothing. I am the number 5 defender on the server. With 1,066,489 DBP, and I have never gotten the defender of the day award. Attacker of the day has more meaning as an award to me, but still it only means you happened to use up all your offense on one day.

DeletedUser20547

:eek:I've obviously been missing all the fun here:(

Ashik, no one is doubting albino is an active player...and no one is doubting he is a good defender...but look at the stats, we have taken cities from him....is it hard of course....we are fighting the whole server practically so we are not running into only chaos defense we are running into CC defense (coward coalition)...and we are not complaining...as Ive said before...i like the odds. Its seems to me like you guys are doing all the crying.

The loud mouth (wolfie) has nothing good to say about us....all you do is run your mouth here and in-game pms.....but I have yet to see u do anything but take inactives. Why dont you get some testosterone and get at me? u say me and JTS went after you.....I hit you with 3-4 attacks....I would hardly consider that a hit....when I come for you, u will knw because U WILL LOSE the city....then again....maybe not since you are selfish and you force your minions to support u over others....then again u do have your boyfriends in LOD (Legion of Dummies) helping u too;) stop ur yapping and get at me in game noob!

Dont remember who....but someone said it best....this coalition got old....you didnt do a thing against us...you didnt beat us and u wont. You guys are just holding each others hands into the WW's.

FE....rofl!!! biggest joke Ive seen! cowards played their cards right...used a few alliances to shield them and now are standing good hiding behind other alliances while using their ladies in GT to sim their way to victory...lol

The sad thing about WW's is that even though we are #1 in all categories.....a punk simming alliance like GT, FE, or HB can actually win simply because they spent most of the time using knee-pads and vultureing off others...

Someone called us MRA...lol.....we are MRA?....yet u gits have a coalition against us...lol......MRA......

DeletedUser

Ashik and Wolfie.. get over calling us simmers and an MRA. I see 8 alliances VS. maybe 4. Just because they don't share a similar name, they're not considered an MRA? Even when their Bps clearly show otherwise? Just be quiet already and actually attack an active member of ours.

You all (HB) have been preying on the little stragglers in O34 and O35, recruiting people 2 oceans away and only hitting the our members that you feel are less active.. why are you even bad mouthing us.

I am on the front lines with HB and have had 0 attempts at my cities.. Only seen HB popping up where ghosts, stragglers or in actives were.