Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

@orestes
Preaching to the choir son. It seems you aren't a part of it either!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paragon is gone, as well as Orestes of Argos and Loxias Apollo. It does seem that Spider Monkeys or Enigma is most likely to win this world. It will depend on leadership of said alliances, and the rest. The common soldier has dropped out, and those remaining, must have good leadership, or they will be gone as well. Cheers to the survivors.

DeletedUser

@orestes
Preaching to the choir son. It seems you aren't a part of it either!:eek:

I created Paragon and stepped down after 8 months of utter domination, whose remainder has merged with the most promising alliance in Olympia. You've been in nothing but rubbish alliances and run your mouth at every opportunity. Know your place. Loxias Apollo is a legend, you're just a footnote.

DeletedUser29371

I thought Paragon died? ;P Then merged into Spider Monkeys. Para Monkey Knights.

How can something that never lived die? It did exist and it stopped existing that is true :)

Paragon is gone, as well as Orestes of Argos and Loxias Apollo. It does seem that Spider Monkeys or Enigma is most likely to win this world. It will depend on leadership of said alliances, and the rest. The common soldier has dropped out, and those remaining, must have good leadership, or they will be gone as well. Cheers to the survivors.

Now now Loxias, Paragon lives as long as its Co-founder lives! I am just busy a little, but all those cities we lost to Noobsters from OA and KD are already started being retaken.

Stay tuned for more :D

@orestes
Preaching to the choir son. It seems you aren't a part of it either!

HAHA, you got a 2nd city by now Dongey? I did not bother to check because it wastes my time so focus on building up and demanding.

you're just a footnote.

That much? I doubt he deserves to be anything else but a clownnote :p

DeletedUser

@Orestes,

I like that you live in the past. It really doesn't matter to me that you dominated 8 months of a game that's about 20+ months long. there are plenty of players that can make this statement(not this guy). As for knowing my place, ya, I do. It's a game that I play 2-3x a week and I enjoy that. I find the real world a bit more stimulating. I talk about what is relevant in my opinion in this Forum, seeing that people always respond one way or another. There's nothing I post in a forum that I wouldn't say in real life. I wish you the best, Sir.

DeletedUser

@Orestes,

I like that you live in the past. It really doesn't matter to me that you dominated 8 months of a game that's about 20+ months long. there are plenty of players that can make this statement(not this guy). As for knowing my place, ya, I do. It's a game that I play 2-3x a week and I enjoy that. I find the real world a bit more stimulating. I talk about what is relevant in my opinion in this Forum, seeing that people always respond one way or another. There's nothing I post in a forum that I wouldn't say in real life. I wish you the best, son.

Fixed for accuracy ;)

DeletedUser

anyone up for a real top12? could be interesting with all the recent events

DeletedUser

you did dominate, but stepped down?....keep telling that story son

I've skied 80 days this season and my account ghosted. If that's not stepping down, I don't know what is. Alcarin is a fine successor. If I didn't leave freely, please enlighten me? lol

DeletedUser

I dont know why this is still an issue. We can all see he left by choice, He did dominate this world at one time not anymore. He was a great player and still is for what he accomplished in the past. He is now enjoying real life which some of you seem like you really need to get out and do. Most of this world is the way it is today due to his reign.

DeletedUser

That is MOST definitely not the reason he left. that is laughable!:D
Your "coalition" didn't affect us in any way, shape, or form... EXCEPT maybe to give us DbP.

Even I, and I was THE worst player in the alliance, didn't fear your 'coalition'.

Remind me again how many ACTUAL cities they took from ACTIVE players?

DeletedUser

That is MOST definitely not the reason he left. that is laughable!:D
Your "coalition" didn't affect us in any way, shape, or form... EXCEPT maybe to give us DbP.

Even I, and I was THE worst player in the alliance, didn't fear your 'coalition'.

Remind me again how many ACTUAL cities they took from ACTIVE players?

Oh Kim... :)

We were never a part of any coalition and were fighting with some the same alliances. It was said in jest.

DeletedUser

It was a 'jest'? Well you all seemed to take it pretty seriously in the forum and in the game (from the attacks I saw)... MB you guys didn't have a very good coalition but nonetheless I believe you all decided to attack Paragon at around the same time.
Although- if I was in that coalition I would pretend it wasn't real too! LOL since it didn't DO anything except make us laugh

DeletedUser

It was a 'jest'? Well you all seemed to take it pretty seriously in the forum and in the game (from the attacks I saw)... MB you guys didn't have a very good coalition but nonetheless I believe you all decided to attack Paragon at around the same time.
Although- if I was in that coalition I would pretend it wasn't real too! LOL since it didn't DO anything except make us laugh

I give up

DeletedUser

Kim, Joy has always been kind to me. You can retract your claws. Warpath wasn't even within range of my cities. lol