Wars 7.14

DeletedUser

Yaawn ;)

We function a little different than most alliances, maybe Tyranex has different views - to each their own. I have no intention or care of winning a world. Just punish as many people as possible. My only regret was starting this world 2-3 months late and giving all you SOB's such a large head start on me ;]

Wouldn't of mattered you still lack any skill to take a city without my help ;]

DeletedUser

Even if that will be the case, believe me neither Joe nor myself, or Livitius would ever give the community this joy of letting you know that.

Keep ''wasting'' the time so the victory can be way more sweet for whoever keeps trying (OA 101, Defiance, ATOMIC)

Afterall we are all ''wasting'' time arent we?

translation ....spider monkeys and enigma are to be considered as 1 alliance............

DeletedUser

Just updating everyone...MD still getting beat down. I know.. I know.. you wanted to know.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't of mattered you still lack any skill to take a city without my help ;]

I hear so much talk about skill...when in reality Grepolis is essentially a very complicated game of rock, paper, scissors. Sure, there's strategy involved, but anyone can learn the game mechanics in short order. Dedication and communication are the biggest key to victory.

DeletedUser

I hear so much talk about skill...when in reality Grepolis is essentially a very complicated game of rock, paper, scissors. Sure, there's strategy involved, but anyone can learn the game mechanics in short order. Dedication and communication are the biggest key to victory.

Completely agree. Communication being the greatest.

We need to ask Gabrish who taught him how to play ;o

DeletedUser

truth