Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser33530

This so called hot chick was most likely a 600 pound man touching him self as he post fake pictures from google ;) You half to love those especially when grepolis has people like you to believe their actually hot! :)

Have your spies read some things in our tavern and you will get why im laughing so hard at this comment right now.

DeletedUser

I personally don't care what your your tavern says honestly. I would say that im 99.9 % sure that this either so called hot girl is most likely a 600 pound guy getting excited that he can lie behind a computer screen and fool people like you to think he something that he is not. No spy will convince me that this so called girl is hot I don't care what they say. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally don't care what your your tavern says honestly. I would say that im 99.9 % sure that this either so called hot girl is most likely a 600 pound guy getting excited that he can lie behind a computer screen and fool people like you to think he something that he is not. No spy will convince me that this so called girl is hot I don't care what they say. :)

We have a hot girl in our allaince to

(points to Flamegun and Viara)

DeletedUser33530

Thats not what i mean

DeletedUser

O thats not good when i was reporting her before i called her a he.

Haha you reported me because I made fun of your attack of 12 arch at one of are players :) very nice... But my message wasn't insulting it speaks the truth of how much you don't know about this game.

DeletedUser

What he said. Females in this game don't exist. They're all 600 pound men with Cheetos stuck in their fat rolls.

DeletedUser

There are tribal wars :) played with a few in my time that i personally knew from RL. i may get them over here ^^

DeletedUser

O thats not good when i was reporting her before i called her a he.

Lol why do you feel the need to report people? you know that stats show the people who report are mostly those on a lossing side (this is fact and own experiences) ive been reported many times on a couple games ive played where myself or team have been winning... people just get so sour over a game they forget to enjoy it and start getting so serious that they report every little thing as they dont like the guys that are winning lol (this is mainly due to trolling... but if you do silly things expect to be trolled)

DeletedUser

Anyone have a new analysis of the top 12 for sink or swim? As much as I love trolling the forums discussing the existence of the mythical hot grepo-chick, I'd like to hear another good sink or swim!

DeletedUser

Anyone have a new analysis of the top 12 for sink or swim? As much as I love trolling the forums discussing the existence of the mythical hot grepo-chick, I'd like to hear another good sink or swim!

Have you seen my top 12 yet?

The Demons TOP 20 YES I USE CAPS BECAUSE I MEAN BUSSINESS

1) RED MIST- NUff Said
2-12- FOOD FOR RED MIST
13)KNIGHTS OF THE CROWN-Not food for Red Mist
14-15) Snacks for Red Mist
16)No Pants allowed- trend setters
17-20)Deseret for Red Mist once the rest begin to be eaten!

This is my extremely unbiased option :D

DeletedUser

Yes of course I've seen it. Everyone's seen it. And if they haven't seen it, you've been kind enough to repost it a million times so that we can all see it.

I meant someone who will actually ANALYZE the Top 12 for a real sink or swim. :D

DeletedUser

Yes of course I've seen it. Everyone's seen it. And if they haven't seen it, you've been kind enough to repost it a million times so that we can all see it.

I meant someone who will actually ANALYZE the Top 12 for a real sink or swim. :D

Also, I'd like to point out that you spelled "dessert" incorrectly. :p

Oh thanks to bad idc :p

DeletedUser

Lol why do you feel the need to report people? you know that stats show the people who report are mostly those on a lossing side (this is fact and own experiences) ive been reported many times on a couple games ive played where myself or team have been winning... people just get so sour over a game they forget to enjoy it and start getting so serious that they report every little thing as they dont like the guys that are winning lol (this is mainly due to trolling... but if you do silly things expect to be trolled)

Lol i got a -rep for this xD would be nice if they were brave enough to sign it lol... but by the way who ever did -rep please state why you put "hypocrit" xD i would love to know:p

DeletedUser

LOOOL and another xD starting to get on a roll here xD but again... not brave enough to sign a name ;) an whos whining about it xD was merely stating that someone obviously mis-used the word hypocrit xD or doesnt know what it means o.0 either way xD keep de reppin who cares xD its a forum... but please be sure to sign a name next time :D i wanna know who my next city comes from xD

DeletedUser

LOOOL and another xD starting to get on a roll here xD but again... not brave enough to sign a name ;) an whos whining about it xD was merely stating that someone obviously mis-used the word hypocrit xD or doesnt know what it means o.0 either way xD keep de reppin who cares xD its a forum... but please be sure to sign a name next time :D i wanna know who my next city comes from xD

It was me D :( I'm so sorry lol