Newspaper Monthly Stats - February

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

would a half month thread about predictions for the stats in the next month be interesting?

DeletedUser

arshark what happened to you?

i'll create a thread about predictions on the 15th

DeletedUser11965

arshark what happened to you?

i'll create a thread about predictions on the 15th

i went to Lindos :)

unless if u want me to come back and sim and provide defense, i can certainly do that :p

DeletedUser

that's a shame, you certainly spiced up the forums, please stay around, the forums are dead enough

i hope lindos is good to you :)

DeletedUser11965

that's a shame, you certainly spiced up the forums, please stay around, the forums are dead enough

i hope lindos is good to you :)

been very interesting, why dont u join sablestag there?

DeletedUser

i might but i think the world is to far along, ideally you start a world on the day it is opened so i think i'll wait another few worlds and see if there's any good players from troy going to any new ones

DeletedUser30111

Uhh April 1st. But I don't know what stats to do. Is there any point in doing ISIS/Hyper/MI stats?
If not that leaves NR v. TR, and the growth stats for top 4. That sounds boring?

DeletedUser

i think they would be more interesting if you do ISIS/Hyper/MI , we could see how bad/successful the first half of the month was and if it was successful then it would make the ghosting even more puzzling

i don't know much about WARDOGS so if you are lacking alliances to do stats about then i think they would be an alliance to consider, and perhaps find out about any other wars between alliances in the top 12

DeletedUser

i think they would be more interesting if you do ISIS/Hyper/MI , we could see how bad/successful the first half of the month was and if it was successful then it would make the ghosting even more puzzling

i don't know much about WARDOGS so if you are lacking alliances to do stats about then i think they would be an alliance to consider, and perhaps find out about any other wars between alliances in the top 12

I think ISIS/Hyper/MI would be worth something to see. WARDOGS are not much, you can farm and conquer their cities without retaliations so I don't think there will be much to see from those stats.

DeletedUser37990

Excerpted from Hyper founders message to members.

the time for the World Wonders is still 10 months away and there are too few players in this world for Troy to make it there. Troy will close and we are wasting our time here. The fight with NR was fun, but there is no point in this war anymore. We have done everything we could to try to get the #1 and #2 alliances in Troy to fight each other, but they would rather gang up on the coalition. Now, they will be forced to fight each other.

but don't you worry NR.. I will still be around for a little while anyway.. Someone has to keep NR GRAVEYARD open for business. Come pile some more of your
corpses. :)

DeletedUser30111

You guys know that they have a cut off limit. The world has to have less than 300 active players, we were sitting at 1400, well above the limit to end troy before WW... That message is a lie, or someone lied to Zama/venm. This was done spitefully because they could not get the upper hand.

And punch drunk, glad you'll be around to turtle up and keep hog all your defense from whatever alliance you end up in ;)

DeletedUser

You guys know that they have a cut off limit. The world has to have less than 300 active players, we were sitting at 1400, well above the limit to end troy before WW... That message is a lie, or someone lied to Zama/venm. This was done spitefully because they could not get the upper hand.

And punch drunk, glad you'll be around to turtle up and keep hog all your defense from whatever alliance you end up in ;)

A lot can happen in 10 months. I dont think they believe that there will be 300 players 10 months from now which is a legitimate concern.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah, but we're not losing active players, sure we're losing some big ones. But that's not what they judge it by. A little bit of research should have been done before they ghosted if that was the 1 reason they ghosted, haha. I don't think a world has been killed before WW yet, and I doubt we'd be the first that they do that with.

DeletedUser37990

You really are clueless aren't you... You all don't attack my cities very much. My troops have to go to other cities to consume NR troops (might want to check my credentials b4 you spew garbage)... But you go ahead and believe what ever makes you feel good about yourself.. and don't put too much trust in what rod the clod tells ya.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Hit a nerve there, did I? :D
It's alright I don't even need to argue with you, because all I have to say is our leaders didn't just ghost :p