Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 1

DeletedUser28137

Mate we at W.A.R did help to defeat The Dark Punishers. Also on our profile we just state the fact "The dark Punishers are deafeted..." so how do we lie there? Also we control 2 oceans, not just one like you said, and your BP analysis is not very good. I'm sure many would agree that ABP is what matters and that is what gains you respect, not being a turtle alliance with alot of DBP. So next time use ABP not BP and choose a better leader, since your one ran away as soon as you guys started losing cities.
Anyway, you are violating the Red Rockets situation and if it continues we and our allies will crush you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to see more opinion in it...feel like it was all stats and facts, but what I enjoy about a good newspaper is the opnion of the writer, whether I agree or not.

DeletedUser39031

Every Ithaca player is starting over here o_O

DDfan, Rowdydawg, Tinut, Eginytr, Daaawg-(all former TVB players)

Thought I recognised those names from somewhere, played Ithaca for a few months under a different name

Anyway it does need some opinion because thats what a newspaper is. Should know I am a reporter after all.

Just learn from what everyone says mate

DeletedUser28137

Every Ithaca player is starting over here o_O

DDfan, Rowdydawg, Tinut, Eginytr, Daaawg-(all former TVB players)
Man, I have great memories of that... we had a great squad. I kind of wish I hadn't have left, then I would have won...
Oh well, this is my home now. I messaged engin saying hey and I saw ktomicic too, it was pretty cool.

DeletedUser38652

Man, I have great memories of that... we had a great squad. I kind of wish I hadn't have left, then I would have won...
Oh well, this is my home now. I messaged engin saying hey and I saw ktomicic too, it was pretty cool.

Yeah.. Was cool when we crushed AAB, Coalition and DeB.

I started in Nicaea with some Skiis players.

DeletedUser25038

8. Eviction Notice- Same name as an alliance that used to be in Ithaca... seem pretty strong but are relatively new to the top 12, we will see what happens with them... I see them lasting a bit then merging into someone else.

9. Unity- seem pretty lame, calling a sink here.

These two alliances are brother and sister alliances the founders on each side have a long line of history together

Hmmm
Good Point
Eviction Notice won RHO building all 7 wonders first in 4 weeks

DeletedUser

Musketeers had a few EN players at the end including all three founders. Three weeks for all seven wonders.

Any Eviction Notice in Ithica had no relation to The EN from Rho as far as leadership is concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like they could become a good contender on this server

DeletedUser28137

Yeah, unity is falling and EN is growing, so my merger prediction must have come true.

DeletedUser28137

huh you mean about 1..5 week ago dont you:p
anyways you can do soem until april that when im done with exams

I would like to partner with you on one... and BTW that last paper you made was kind of a paper, but more just like one story. Although I did enjoy reading it, it was great.

DeletedUser

honestly, this doesn't look a newspaper at all.., its just shows the usual top 12 ranking list..., i think the new update to the top 12 was even better than this...

DeletedUser30490

I would like to partner with you on one... and BTW that last paper you made was kind of a paper, but more just like one story. Although I did enjoy reading it, it was great.

thatx,
and sure we could work on one but not right now busy studying

DeletedUser28137

honestly, this doesn't look a newspaper at all.., its just shows the usual top 12 ranking list..., i think the new update to the top 12 was even better than this...
Have you even read the whole thing? Hmmm.... don't think so!

DeletedUser

Mate we at W.A.R did help to defeat The Dark Punishers. Also on our profile we just state the fact "The dark Punishers are deafeted..." so how do we lie there? Also we control 2 oceans, not just one like you said, and your BP analysis is not very good. I'm sure many would agree that ABP is what matters and that is what gains you respect, not being a turtle alliance with alot of DBP. So next time use ABP not BP and choose a better leader, since your one ran away as soon as you guys started losing cities.

No you just had them join you. You got a bunch of refugees to cause a bunch of them were about to get taken out.

DeletedUser39031

No you just had them join you. You got a bunch of refugees to cause a bunch of them were about to get taken out.

The reality is W.A.R did help but they joined the fight late. At first it was just Black Rain and they got hammered, then Thracia joined and was narrowly on the backfoot before getting dissolved by their pathetic founder, then Myonia Gurd joined the fight, finally W.A.R joined.

W.A.R did take the most refugees out of all the alliances into theirs, which angered a few people in MG because they took in people that were targets of MG.

Just a few facts about what really happened