Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser

lol you guys are quite lucky there are still ghost towns available lol ive never seen anyone as desperate as warwolf to get them to try save some glimmer of hope lol

DeletedUser33530

There is no hope left. If an alliance help us in the beginning of the war we might have stopped you guys but now its too late the world basically yours.

DeletedUser

There is no hope left. If an alliance help us in the beginning of the war we might have stopped you guys but now its too late the world basically yours.

No alliance could have helped you stopped us. We hit you with a force that wasn't manageable for 3 alliances let alone 2.

DeletedUser5757

No alliance could have helped you stopped us. We hit you with a force that wasn't manageable for 3 alliances let alone 2.

i disagree,
if 1 or 2 alliances would have helped, we might have been able to fight back, instead of going full turtle, which would could change a war completely :p

DeletedUser33530

i disagree,
if 1 or 2 alliances would have helped, we might have been able to fight back, instead of going full turtle, which would could change a war completely :p

Your just here to beat me to writing the milestone arent you?

DeletedUser

hmm see... this is where i do have a brain you see. You say there is no hope but yet you still cling on to what you can only moving out 1 ocean and a few cities still in the ocean... i dont see this as total win as i know you guys that dont get rimmed are scattering in directions to maybe form up an collide with us again maybe with some other alliance or once we finally do have to take on the other ocean alliance :) as i have stated i dont underestimate the enemy that is why we do well.. you guys obviously like the war with us so will continue it untill we actaull decide to rim you 1 by 1 but you know wer not gonna do that against 1k-2k cities that arnt even in the ocean ;) but i guess by the time you rebuild up your cities and have a decent force we will have 54 locked down to the point it will be all defense as we move our adventure onto new exciting territories ;) but ill light a candle in the window so you dont forget where i am ;)

DeletedUser33530

hmm see... this is where i do have a brain you see. You say there is no hope but yet you still cling on to what you can only moving out 1 ocean and a few cities still in the ocean... i dont see this as total win as i know you guys that dont get rimmed are scattering in directions to maybe form up an collide with us again maybe with some other alliance or once we finally do have to take on the other ocean alliance :) as i have stated i dont underestimate the enemy that is why we do well.. you guys obviously like the war with us so will continue it untill we actaull decide to rim you 1 by 1 but you know wer not gonna do that against 1k-2k cities that arnt even in the ocean ;) but i guess by the time you rebuild up your cities and have a decent force we will have 54 locked down to the point it will be all defense as we move our adventure onto new exciting territories ;) but ill light a candle in the window so you dont forget where i am ;)
You always underestimate the enemy actually. Yes we are moving out of the ocean captain obvious. Red mist and defensive can never be in the same sentence as each other. Finally the people of are allia ce have faced worse adds then this but we always survive, maybe not win the world but we survive.

DeletedUser5757

XD
there never was much hope, only a fools hope
yes i have watched LOTR waaaaaaaaay to many times......

but i just dont like bieing rimmed :p
i got to many slots to just throw them away now wouldn't you agree?
but with only us, and the other alliances attacking us as well instead of working together to take out the biggest thread, what other option would we have but retreat? :p

DeletedUser38652

Are you joking? The world isnt 5 months even. A new alliance can grow away from the core(away from Red mist), they could become powerfull by kicking asses to the alliances there or by takimg control over that area completele.

Red Mists havent won the world yet

DeletedUser39031

Are you joking? The world isnt 5 months even. A new alliance can grow away from the core(away from Red mist), they could become powerfull by kicking asses to the alliances there or by takimg control over that area completele.

Red Mists havent won the world yet

True. I know rim alliances that establish WW island well before its WW time and they already get a step ahead of the competition

DeletedUser38652

True. I know rim alliances that establish WW island well before its WW time and they already get a step ahead of the competition

What happened to Deus ex Birema will also happen if you guys dont expand.

DeletedUser30636

the problem is though, if red mist gets a scent of a threat, no matter how far away it is, they have the ability to completly destroy any player istantly after their BP ends... look at the maps, i dont see red mist going anywhere except expanding into other oceans. As someone stated before i think they will get bored without competition and a war within red mist will break out... just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

Go Collectors, go to the rim...and fight back once again when you're ready...
RM will always declare war, that's for sure... they will not survive for long if they show passiveness
even one wrong move can lead to their downfall...

DeletedUser

RM will always declare war, that's for sure... they will not survive for long if they show passiveness

I don't see to much getting in the way at the moment as we will have wars come up that will be a lot more fun then the ones we have so far, but at the end of the day Red mist flag will still be flying on that hill. ;)

DeletedUser33530

Hey thanks for the encouraging words i guess but im gonna have to side with icedaka on this one.

DeletedUser38652

Lol Collectors? They got wiped within days lol

DeletedUser

As someone stated before i think they will get bored without competition and a war within red mist will break out... just my thoughts.
I think this underestimates the other alliances too much :p I don't see **Pirates**, LoL, or GoM at least not putting up a fight, and I'm pretty sure there are some real Dark Horses in Myonia who'll pop up in the future.