Spartan Legacy: A Top Alliance

DeletedUser958

We'll see xD
I do hope that will happen ;)
The more MRA's the more fun for us:D

DeletedUser38652

Spartan Legacy might be a good MRA.... But it's still a MRA....
With almost 100 members they have more members that i would ever have in any alliance i found.

They are all noobs... I'm farming my island where there is 7 Spartan players and I only have recieved 1 attack. Their leader is also on my island. The noob who invited me to M.I.R is even there.

DeletedUser

you guys are pathetic, 100 members for you in a 250 cap is MRA LMFAO

you make me laugh, you think having the highest average and ABP is MRA mate your alliance is the definition of MRA, thats why you see everything as MRA

PS Ticitna your lame"o"

if you were on my island i would have made you squat till your legs get crushed

DeletedUser38652

you guys are pathetic, 100 members for you in a 250 cap is MRA LMFAO

you make me laugh, you think having the highest average and ABP is MRA mate your alliance is the definition of MRA, thats why you see everything as MRA

PS Ticitna your lame"o"

if you were on my island i would have made you squat till your legs get crushed

Prolong, you shouldnt talk at all you world hopper, if you dont feel safe you move to another alliance. Loke Ithaca, Nicaea etc. I'm not in any alliance and your alliance will fall and you will just leave them as you have left all the other alliances.. Just keep inviting.. Maybe you'll become a good MRA

DeletedUser

what Ithaca lol you feeling well? or has Pigs nose got the better of you. You dont even now what happened in there so i dont even want to go there..

as for other worlds, the world is beginning, if a world gets boring i leave, simple as that but this was looks interesting, ill be staying here for a while and i'll drag you outside your swimming pool!

i'll catch you and make you suffer in the game. your just a lost soul waiting to be eaten.

DeletedUser38652

what Ithaca lol you feeling well? or has Pigs nose got the better of you. You dont even now what happened in there so i dont even want to go there..

as for other worlds, the world is beginning, if a world gets boring i leave, simple as that but this was looks interesting, ill be staying here for a while and i'll drag you outside your swimming pool!

i'll catch you and make you suffer in the game. your just a lost soul waiting to be eaten.

What is it with your alliance and you about eating cities? Dont you get food at home? Everyone in my island were complaining why I was attacking the "Mightiest alliance". Lol your alliance not nothing just got simmers and as for your ABP your attacking small alliances around you.

Please make me suffer, your alliance even failed with 2 attacks where my millita killed them while I was at sleep.

DeletedUser

You activating militia doesnt make my members simmers lol i wonder whats going on in your head right now

time will have its toll

DeletedUser38652

You activating militia doesnt make my members simmers lol i wonder whats going on in your head right now

time will have its toll

No, but failing attack on Millita makes you noobs, your average point makes you simmers

DeletedUser

you quieting, this makes you 3 in 1

scared Noob, lonely simmer & fragile player

your always alone, your always hating (jealousy) and looks like your having a nervous break down.

bye-bye

DeletedUser958

Prolong it's like you don't even listen>.<
A MRA is defined by member count... not by the member limit on a specified world.... You have 97 members already and you don't consider that MRA?
And when do you realize that not all MRA's suck? Just as i said in a previous post.
Please open your eyes a bit.

And since when is my ally a MRA?
I dont recall having 50 members and having the second highest ABP in the world being MRA?
ABP/pr member is higher for us than for you guys.

DeletedUser38652

Ok.. I'll stay.. I will make sure I take a city from your alliance..

Beside M.I.R are even having faar more experienced players than you. Your M.R.A will fall faster than you expect.

DeletedUser

you think 97/250 is MRA, thats what you think very well

we all have our own understand and number cap.

for me if you have less than half the member cap then you are ok.

Take my city ticina, before i take yours.

DeletedUser958

Different opinions then...
But it still makes absolutely no sense to call my ally a MRA...
when we got half your member count....

DeletedUser38652

I find that taking your city wouldnt be hard so I'll go for your founders city

DeletedUser

we will see, im the one who holds the alliance together, so taking me out would cause ruckus ;)

King leo didnt really target your are specifically, didnt know you was in UC, thought you were MIR

sorry for misjudgment