Spartan Legacy: A Top Alliance

DeletedUser38652

we will see, im the one who holds the alliance together, so taking me out would cause ruckus ;)

King leo didnt really target your are specifically, didnt know you was in UC, thought you were MIR

sorry for misjudgment

What would have happened if I said that to King Leonidas 3.00?

DeletedUser

Wow, Let's relax on the "my-army's-bigger-than-yours" mentality, here.

1) M.R.A. is an acronym that stands for mass recruiting alliance. It is not defined by the number of members an alliance holds. If you break down each word you'll easily see (I hope), that it is defined by the mass recruiting tactics..hence the name. With that said, 91 members, 120 members, anything over 70 is too much to my way of thinking. But this is early world. Many of these boys and girls aren't going to cut it and when they don't...our numbers will dwindle again. Sometimes you have to put a lot of dirt through the sifter before you can find a nugget of gold. Or so, that's what I tell myself.

2) ticina...I don't know what you're going on about because jelmer (our mate on your island) already cleared your city and you lost the rest while attacking others. The reason they're not hitting you is because they're hitting larger threats. You're just a farm and random battle point pawn shop, so to speak. But please continue flaming as you are..it's entertaining for those of us kicking back watching this back-and-forth nonsense.

3) Prolong: Don't get involved, mate. Threats are empty at this point. Let your troops speak for you.

And as for this remark: "I'm the one who holds the alliance together, so taking me out would cause ruckus." Hmmmm. None of us are helpless babes suckling at your proverbial teet....this alliance is a cohesive unit of players. We wouldn't be what we are without the specific combination of people in our alliance. Leadership reflects alliance attitude/expectations, not the other way around.

4) King Leo: I'll write this off as empty boasting...but I can't help wonder if your opinion reflects that of your alliance. If so...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

He was having the last attack of you all and off all his units only 8 survived? Wanna know more? Ask the people om your island how many attacks were made.

DeletedUser958

4) King Leo: I'll write this off as empty boasting...but I can't help wonder if your opinion reflects that of your alliance. If so...

It probably does :)
But my opinion on MRA's havent changed since i played Gamma, so it's not like my opinion is like this because i'm in UC.
The fact my opinion reflect my ally's opinion is just a good thing since we won't have any internal problems about that.

Also you guys don't seem to get along so well inside your ally... At least compared to us ;)

DeletedUser31161

you can never have a great bond of your members with 100 players. it just doesn't happen. King leo... just lay off it. actions speak louder than words

DeletedUser

you can never have a great bond of your members with 100 players. it just doesn't happen.

Agreed. Then again, you can't have a "great bond" with 55+ members either. There's always a core. So long as the bond is tight within the core that's all that matters. All the other members will either emulate the core players and produce similar results, or they'll be left behind. Your opinions aren't dissimilar to ours.

It probably does :)

Also you guys don't seem to get along so well inside your ally... At least compared to us ;)

According to some misguided little bird, no doubt. Beware the mockingjay. They only mimic the songs of their betters...

DeletedUser

Well since we are all MRAs, we need to pact, found cities on small islands, and sim until WW. It is the only solution :D

j/k for all of you with a dry sense of humor.

DeletedUser958

Well i have stayed on topic :)
I have talked about spartan legacy in almost every post in this thread ;)

DeletedUser40215

"Spartan Legacy a top alliance'' Why is it a top alliance? In my eyes they are a MRA like MIR and LoG and the other alliances.

Spartan got multiple pacts then I'm wondering why? You got 100 members and still you make pacts with everyone.

I think Spartan doesn't excist anymore about a month.

But goodluck!

DeletedUser

Spartan got multiple pacts then I'm wondering why? You got 100 members and still you make pacts with everyone.
Wow, whoever told you that was pulling your leg (or a finger). You couldn't be further from the truth.

I think Spartan doesn't excist anymore about a month. But goodluck!
Says the guy whose alliance is trying to merge into a larger alliance to hide behind their numbers (and who we turned down for a pact after trying such antics with us).

Get your facts straight. Or don't. Matters very little for you at this point. :p

DeletedUser40215

A merge? We refused it :) So Í think you need to get your facts straight. And you came to us with your pact, we didn't came to you. You just didn't agree with our terms. And we didn't agree with your terms.

6pbv47.png

DeletedUser

A merge? We refused it :) So Í think you need to get your facts straight. And you came to us with your pact, we didn't came to you. You just didn't agree with our terms. And we didn't agree with your terms.

Plenty of people are skilled with photoshop, mate. Why should you be different? But if that's true, then that is laughable. *chuckles*

DeletedUser40215

I can forward the message to you. But could I get an answer please? Why so many pacts.

DeletedUser

He sended that message to me actually, No photoshop included.

DeletedUser

I can forward the message to you. But could I get an answer please? Why so many pacts.

We don't. That's why I assumed you were sensationalizing a lie. One of the alliances you listed isn't even an alliance anymore. We have no such pact.

What's interesting to debate, however, is the usefulness of allies for top alliances. I mean, when you're a leading alliance with top Abp, everyone is suddenly interested in trying to test their metal against you. They try making pacts with you with every intention of blindsiding you, they ask for NAP's and plot against you, etc. Either way, everyone wants to be able to say they beat the "big bad" top alliance. Despite this, we've turned down every pact/NAP invite simply because we don't need them, (on a couple occasions we heard of their dishonest intent ahead of time).

Then you have M.R.A.'s who everyone immediately gangs up on so they scramble to make dozens of pacts (which turn out useless because they also scheme/plot or prove to be timid/useless). Moral to the story is that there's no point in having many pacts. 1 or 2 with reliable people is one thing. 3,4,5,6.... that's ridiculous.