Inventory Discussion Thread

DeletedUser23986

Well, why does my toolbar gets resized to the smallest size all the time, after the update? I prefer the full size. I have to resize it so many times.

DeletedUser

Question when are you guys gonna come up with some game improvements that is not fixated on making more money for you? It would be really nice if for once you did something for the players that actually keep you guys making all that cash.

Ok how about.....
One button farming. It would be so nice to just farm all your islands with one click instead of wasting so much time doing it one island at a time.

How about making the tri's actually worthwhile to build. Either lower the cost, make them stronger, or make them faster....just do something with these useless pieces of junk.

How about tying the Brieme walls to the strength of the actual city wall. It's crazy If I help support someone with a wall of zero then my troops get killed easily...But if I attack a city with no wall, no troops but he has 7000 biremes the Biremes are at full strength which to me just makes the game boring cause you have people just colonizing a city then he turtle's behind a Bireme wall and does not waste any pop on walls, troops or defense so all that pop goes into Biremes.

So come one guys lets for one moment think "Let's do something that doesn't require 50 gold and actually work on making the game better. I just wonder how your feeling watching all the players leaving because the game is boring.

DeletedUser18132

Question when are you guys gonna come up with some game improvements that is not fixated on making more money for you? It would be really nice if for once you did something for the players that actually keep you guys making all that cash.

Ok how about.....
One button farming. It would be so nice to just farm all your islands with one click instead of wasting so much time doing it one island at a time.

How about making the tri's actually worthwhile to build. Either lower the cost, make them stronger, or make them faster....just do something with these useless pieces of junk.

How about tying the Brieme walls to the strength of the actual city wall. It's crazy If I help support someone with a wall of zero then my troops get killed easily...But if I attack a city with no wall, no troops but he has 7000 biremes the Biremes are at full strength which to me just makes the game boring cause you have people just colonizing a city then he turtle's behind a Bireme wall and does not waste any pop on walls, troops or defense so all that pop goes into Biremes.

So come one guys lets for one moment think "Let's do something that doesn't require 50 gold and actually work on making the game better. I just wonder how your feeling watching all the players leaving because the game is boring.

Well, they have to make money to make improvements.

P.S. You should post your ideas in the Ideas section, not here.

DeletedUser

Last time I am saying this:
The inventory is not a gold-only feature... You are given 5 slots for free.
Inno could have make the whole thing gold-only... Did they? No.

It is a great addition to the game, people could try being a bit more appreciative.

Also, as we can see from the roadmap, there are many many things planned for 2013, most of which are simply being done to make the game better and have nothing to do with premium. WW re-do, island quests, Hero etc etc

DeletedUser23986

Last time I am saying this:
The inventory is not a gold-only feature... You are given 5 slots for free.
Inno could have make the whole thing gold-only... Did they? No.
You can buy 5 slots for 50 gold each, store 5*150 favor in them for 250 gold(from easter shop), and sea storm my cs hard! You call that fair?

DeletedUser

There is obviously going to be an advantage in buying gold - otherwise, no one would buy it and the game would disappear very quickly. I'm not a particularly pro-gold player, but it's very easy to accumulate gold even through the SponsorPay offers, if you don't want to pay for it.

DeletedUser23986

Pushty, i belong to asia, and even though sponsorpay has offers for my country, the option for sponsorpay is not available in "other countries".

And that is not a minor advantage. In a heroworld, where i can purify, it makes it impossible to conquer a gold whore, especially during easter. Even after easter, he can kill 2-3 cs. I don't think, developers have bothered to put a cooldown time?

DeletedUser

Lulz i have sponsorpay in my country.... It has 2 permanent surveys, (Which dont work) and like 3 vids which give you 7 gold each :p Such a waste of time

DeletedUser345

Ok how about.....

Feedback on your ideas:

1. One Button Farming - Very good idea nice work.
2. Make the triremes stronger - If you read Grepolis United they are currently working on re-balancing.
3. Bireme walls - either avoid that city or counter this by building more lightships - not sure how your idea would work anyway as it would only increase the strength and effectiveness of bireme walls.

You can buy 5 slots for 50 gold each, store 5*150 favor in them for 250 gold(from easter shop), and sea storm my cs hard! You call that fair?

The chances of hitting a cs are still quite slim, and you'd only be able to do it an extra 1 and a half times... not exactly a major advantage is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10789

favor for gold is easter shop, a special event, not every day grinding....

So while they win a battle, the war ain't over there. Never give up. Perhaps it's only a 2 bit team holding you back!!!! :p

I bet they run out of favor.....even if stacked inventory (/w happiness and favor spells, lmao, gimmie double bp Heightened Senses spells please.....then come eat my city, 15 guys at a time!!! =))

But hey, we all play differently. If yer worthy of a Rival wanting to sea storm yer CS, protect it with a Heroic Power/Favorable Wind spell so it's protected from negative spells on it....

What has yer Alliance been teaching you??? :p

DeletedUser23986

But hey, we all play differently. If yer worthy of a Rival wanting to sea storm yer CS, protect it with a Heroic Power/Favorable Wind spell so it's protected from negative spells on it....

What has yer Alliance been teaching you??? :p

I did speak about hero world and purification, didn't I?