Rejected Moderator Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Visual aid:
scaled.php

DeletedUser18132

Finally! Someone bumping this. I actually forgot about it...

We definitely need one for Gordo.

DeletedUser

I think this is a good idea. Wont affect me either way though. A title is just a title!

DeletedUser18132

Bump! :p Sorry laney.

But it's just funny how a lot of the people who posted in here weren't mods then, but are now. :D

DeletedUser

What do you mean still? You never said no before..:heh:

Did I even post before? I can't remember. But I said no basically because a moderator is only a moderator for the time they start and the time they end. Their contributions to the community are what they make them. Some are bad some are good. I don't think all moderators should be recognized even when they aren't mods. We have lost a lot of GREAT mods this year and every one of them deserved this title if we had it in effect IMHO. Although, I don't think the users needed a title to tell the moderators contributions were greatly appreciated and well done!
I just honestly don't see the point..Maybe it's just me though.

This sums up my thoughts exactly:
Ac04 said:
This is a nice idea, but not really necessary, there's no need to know who the former staff were, just who the current staff are.

PS: Nothing against you Sj..I love you! <3 *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

If the mods want title let them have titles i dont think its much of a discussion. If they wanted they them let them have it for all they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.